Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DONE] Dress My Dragon for 100kt
1 2 3 4 5 6
I hope this is good! I tried to find a contrasting color to his blue and though the pink turned out pretty well! [outfit=800116] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=33629181&skin=0&apparel=28817,14436,28815,28814,30040,30036,14439&xt=dressing.png[/img] If the pink doesnt work, heres him in all blue [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=33629181&skin=0&apparel=28817,3630,14436,28815,28814,30040,30036,3695&xt=dressing.png[/img][outfit=800118]
I hope this is good! I tried to find a contrasting color to his blue and though the pink turned out pretty well!
Not Found

dragon?did=33629181&skin=0&apparel=28817,14436,28815,28814,30040,30036,14439&xt=dressing.png

If the pink doesnt work, heres him in all blue
dragon?did=33629181&skin=0&apparel=28817,3630,14436,28815,28814,30040,30036,3695&xt=dressing.png
Blues
@ScarletSultan Please ping me for the final result!
@ScarletSultan Please ping me for the final result!
wjPnp7u.png
[img][outfit=800150][/img] @scarletsultan thar she blows
[img][/img]
Not Found
@scarletsultan thar she blows
final ping me plz
final ping me plz
a38fa5faf91f47e6a027765792206d83e6196e2b.jpg
I went with a more edgy kind of outfit! I know it's not necessarily your style but I thought I'd get crazy with it. I had fun making it! [emoji=guardian winking size=2] I'd love a ping when the winner is chosen. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=33629181&skin=0&apparel=20836,12271,28801,28799,27144,12937,27984,23030,21864,2332&xt=dressing.png[/img][outfit=800264]
I went with a more edgy kind of outfit! I know it's not necessarily your style but I thought I'd get crazy with it. I had fun making it!

I'd love a ping when the winner is chosen.

dragon?did=33629181&skin=0&apparel=20836,12271,28801,28799,27144,12937,27984,23030,21864,2332&xt=dressing.png
Aerfilos Outfit Entry
arcaneshieldl.png2sLuAuL.pngorwVbmh.pngx9xYCq1.png8E9o1M6.pngHltx4CU.pngBUTXXiE.pngO9meg1f.pngnatureshieldr.png
http://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/800307

http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/dressingroom/button_shareoutfit.png
http://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/800307

http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/dressingroom/button_shareoutfit.png
The Noodle Bowl Spiral Hatchery!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2683080
@ScarletSultan Please ping me! I'd love to know who you pick!
@ScarletSultan Please ping me! I'd love to know who you pick!
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
@ScarletSultan pls ping me for the final
@ScarletSultan pls ping me for the final
@infiniteflame @OnyxBat @HowlingHooves @Kordulax @Rosie1450 First off, thank you to all of you who contributed your time and effort to helping me out- even if I am offering you prize money for it [emoji=guardian winking size=1] There were a lot of great outfits created- but I will say that it took me only about a minute and the addition of one apparel item to completely fall in love with one of them. Also, it's going to cost me about 3,000,000 or 2500 gems- so thanks for that. Nothing else will do now- and please keep in mind this doesn't include the cost of me commissioning endless pieces or art for him in his new get up. With that being said: Thank you @Sinjin for this [s]curse[/s] [i]wonderful outfit[/i]- I fell in love with it the moment I added the dusky rose thorn wing tangle. This outfit is affectionately entitled "Mage" and is apparently what he is now. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=33629181&skin=0&apparel=821,29245,954,15721,15302,15303,28814,28818,28816,28817,22824&xt=dressing.png[/img] [outfit=799553] As I said above, it caught my eye almost immediately when I saw it posted. You managed to incorporate the blues, greens, AND whites all into one coherent outfit that somehow reminds me of the ocean, power, and magic all at the same time. It's got just enough sparkly to add in some magic-y frills while still giving him that air of mystery and strength (without going over the top). You can not imagine my excitement when the rose thorn wings matched- it filled the empty space on his wings without taking over. In short, I adore it, and I adore you, and you have changed my life and the life of my favorite dragon [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]. I'll be sending your 100kt grand prize shortly [emoji=spiral confused size=1] I would also like to give shout outs to some of the outfits that very nearly won in their own rights (in no particular order). Each of the following four creators will receive 25kt, also to be sent out shortly. First up, we have Contrast, by @LiviaCarstairs for their ingenious work blending the orange and blue- especially layering those halos. I also loved your other entry, but this one was hands down my favorite of the two. [center][outfit=799303][/center] Up next we have another creator who nearly won with two of their outfits: Congrats to @Xayxayx for their work on Frozen Warrior and Seafoam Stargazer. I really enjoyed both of them, and was really impressed with the way you complemented his colors while still letting them shine. [center][outfit=799305] [outfit=799532][/center] I would also like to thank @Furo for their contribution to an outfit similar Xayxayx's above: Seabreeze. Prior to Sinjin's post, I feel obligated to tell you that an outfit that combined Furo's Seabreeze and Xayxayx's Seafoam Stargazer was the apparel plan I was leaning towards- although there was some stiff competition from our other two runners up as well. [center][outfit=799307][/center] Finally, I absolutely have to give a shout out to @Kailiode for their stunning work on their outfit, Aer. They were the only person on the thread to use an air/wind scheme (and bonus points for the outfit name, of course! [emoji=ridgeback winking size=1] I loved the different take on his colors- it really reminded me of the ocean winds, and I vastly enjoyed it. And can I just say for a moment that [i]dang [/i]good on you for making those arctic boots [i]work[/i]! [center][outfit=799321][/center] Once again, thank you all for your participation! I've really enjoyed the great work I saw on this thread. For anyone interested in dressing my next dragon project when the time comes (with a similar offered reward, of course!) let me know, I'd be more than happy to shoot you a ping :)
@infiniteflame @OnyxBat @HowlingHooves @Kordulax @Rosie1450

First off, thank you to all of you who contributed your time and effort to helping me out- even if I am offering you prize money for it There were a lot of great outfits created- but I will say that it took me only about a minute and the addition of one apparel item to completely fall in love with one of them. Also, it's going to cost me about 3,000,000 or 2500 gems- so thanks for that. Nothing else will do now- and please keep in mind this doesn't include the cost of me commissioning endless pieces or art for him in his new get up. With that being said:

Thank you @Sinjin for this curse wonderful outfit- I fell in love with it the moment I added the dusky rose thorn wing tangle. This outfit is affectionately entitled "Mage" and is apparently what he is now.

dragon?did=33629181&skin=0&apparel=821,29245,954,15721,15302,15303,28814,28818,28816,28817,22824&xt=dressing.png
Mage by Sinjin Updated

As I said above, it caught my eye almost immediately when I saw it posted. You managed to incorporate the blues, greens, AND whites all into one coherent outfit that somehow reminds me of the ocean, power, and magic all at the same time. It's got just enough sparkly to add in some magic-y frills while still giving him that air of mystery and strength (without going over the top). You can not imagine my excitement when the rose thorn wings matched- it filled the empty space on his wings without taking over. In short, I adore it, and I adore you, and you have changed my life and the life of my favorite dragon . I'll be sending your 100kt grand prize shortly

I would also like to give shout outs to some of the outfits that very nearly won in their own rights (in no particular order). Each of the following four creators will receive 25kt, also to be sent out shortly.

First up, we have Contrast, by @LiviaCarstairs for their ingenious work blending the orange and blue- especially layering those halos. I also loved your other entry, but this one was hands down my favorite of the two.
Contrast by LiviaCarstairs

Up next we have another creator who nearly won with two of their outfits: Congrats to @Xayxayx for their work on Frozen Warrior and Seafoam Stargazer. I really enjoyed both of them, and was really impressed with the way you complemented his colors while still letting them shine.
Frozen Warrior by Xayxayx
Not Found

I would also like to thank @Furo for their contribution to an outfit similar Xayxayx's above: Seabreeze. Prior to Sinjin's post, I feel obligated to tell you that an outfit that combined Furo's Seabreeze and Xayxayx's Seafoam Stargazer was the apparel plan I was leaning towards- although there was some stiff competition from our other two runners up as well.
Not Found

Finally, I absolutely have to give a shout out to @Kailiode for their stunning work on their outfit, Aer. They were the only person on the thread to use an air/wind scheme (and bonus points for the outfit name, of course! I loved the different take on his colors- it really reminded me of the ocean winds, and I vastly enjoyed it. And can I just say for a moment that dang good on you for making those arctic boots work!
Aer by Kailiode

Once again, thank you all for your participation! I've really enjoyed the great work I saw on this thread. For anyone interested in dressing my next dragon project when the time comes (with a similar offered reward, of course!) let me know, I'd be more than happy to shoot you a ping :)
tOvDFgM.png
@ScarletSultan
Dressing him was really enjoyable to me. Actually, at that moment I didn't intend to name his outfit Aer (I just shorten his name lol)
Pls ping me on your next "dress my dragon" thanks
@ScarletSultan
Dressing him was really enjoyable to me. Actually, at that moment I didn't intend to name his outfit Aer (I just shorten his name lol)
Pls ping me on your next "dress my dragon" thanks
1 2 3 4 5 6