Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Done!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Oh this is so nice of you! It's great to here you'll have your cast off tomorrow, hope you'll have a nice recovery!
And I'm saving my gems to get some more Stained dragons, so I want to buy the gene... ;v;
Oh this is so nice of you! It's great to here you'll have your cast off tomorrow, hope you'll have a nice recovery!
And I'm saving my gems to get some more Stained dragons, so I want to buy the gene... ;v;
fvfrO0T.png DoggoJin
He/Him
FR+9
__________!!ArtShop!!__________
Instagram
ToyHouse
On Friend Rising
fvfrO0T.png
Hope recovery is going well! I got a pencil stuck in my first cast cuz I was trying to scratch under it :p If I win, I'm going to put it towards finishing up my gene projects!
Hope recovery is going well! I got a pencil stuck in my first cast cuz I was trying to scratch under it :p If I win, I'm going to put it towards finishing up my gene projects!
@Competitor
:0
Early congrats on getting your cast off! Could I enter? :>
@Competitor
:0
Early congrats on getting your cast off! Could I enter? :>
TlQjbxg.gif
@Competitor
I'd love to enter! There's this beautiful gen 1 wildclaw I've had my eye on for a while, and I could definitely use a boost to my funds
@Competitor
I'd love to enter! There's this beautiful gen 1 wildclaw I've had my eye on for a while, and I could definitely use a boost to my funds
8HG93jf.gif
bHeX9bv.png
[img][/img]
@Competitor
id love to enter!!! im brand new here and my gem fund is so low so its worth a shot!! :D!! congrats on getting ur cast off btw!!
@Competitor
id love to enter!!! im brand new here and my gem fund is so low so its worth a shot!! :D!! congrats on getting ur cast off btw!!
@puddletail I’ve had mine on for 4 weeks as well, but mine is on the right arm! I’ve had persistent wrist/forearm issues for the last 2 1/2 years so I needed surgery to hopefully prevent any future issues and pain

@LeviathanDemon I’m not quite sure yet, on one hand I do but on the other I don’t! The process leading up to getting this cast was a very long one and I’m not sure what I would really do with it if I did keep it
@puddletail I’ve had mine on for 4 weeks as well, but mine is on the right arm! I’ve had persistent wrist/forearm issues for the last 2 1/2 years so I needed surgery to hopefully prevent any future issues and pain

@LeviathanDemon I’m not quite sure yet, on one hand I do but on the other I don’t! The process leading up to getting this cast was a very long one and I’m not sure what I would really do with it if I did keep it
I hope you arm has healed well! I would use the gems towards funding the 6 digit I am saving up for.
Edit, forgot to ping @Competitor
I hope you arm has healed well! I would use the gems towards funding the 6 digit I am saving up for.
Edit, forgot to ping @Competitor
Nice to meet you :)
@Competitor id love to enter!!! best of luck to you, i hope you heal quickly!!
@Competitor id love to enter!!! best of luck to you, i hope you heal quickly!!

ariel! he/him | fr-3
lore hubwishlist
tumblr-mnqinq-Y5-Zj1r5sorso1-400.png
@Competitor Admittedly, mine's stayed in my closet. It's more a personal memento. If you've no reason to keep it, though, no point in doing so, right?
@Competitor Admittedly, mine's stayed in my closet. It's more a personal memento. If you've no reason to keep it, though, no point in doing so, right?
i3HjH85.png
Congratulations!
I would really like to enter if that’s okay! I would totally love some gems to maybe get some cool accents, skins, and apparel!
Congratulations!
I would really like to enter if that’s okay! I would totally love some gems to maybe get some cool accents, skins, and apparel!
mbl2fH5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10