Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Done!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Thank you for being so genorous! I´m always saving up gems for bigger impulse buys like a phoenix or new genes :P (No regrets. the phoenix is awesome!)
Thank you for being so genorous! I´m always saving up gems for bigger impulse buys like a phoenix or new genes :P (No regrets. the phoenix is awesome!)
nPqulLR.png
Thank you for doing this! I have a lot of gene projects and could always use some help completing them [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Thank you for doing this! I have a lot of gene projects and could always use some help completing them
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
This is so sweet!

I would either save to gene my progen or probably buy myself some mates for my dragons.
This is so sweet!

I would either save to gene my progen or probably buy myself some mates for my dragons.
orien_pixel_wep1.png LilBlueCanvas-Orien.png
| Pixel Adopts
| RNG Adopts
| Wishlist
I would really like to enter.
I would use it to expand my lair
I would really like to enter.
I would use it to expand my lair
tumblr_inline_poa71vgQVM1tpg8o5_500.png
Thank you very much for doing this!
I would save the gems until I found something that I just simply couldn't live without!
Thank you very much for doing this!
I would save the gems until I found something that I just simply couldn't live without!
May I enter? Also hope the cast coming off goes smoothly!! :D
May I enter? Also hope the cast coming off goes smoothly!! :D
he/him/his | GMT / UK Time
Talk to me about pigeons, snails, beetles, and tea... !
I'd like to enter, please!
I'm saving up for a wasp gene change scroll.
I'd like to enter, please!
I'm saving up for a wasp gene change scroll.
X7zHe2a.png
I'd like to enter! I'm saving up to buy this guy a wildclaw scroll: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51453641] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/514537/51453641_350.png[/img] [/url] I have about half of what I need for the WC scroll saved. His genes are already done and I have his outfit ready when he's old enough to wear it! Any bit helps tbh.
I'd like to enter! I'm saving up to buy this guy a wildclaw scroll:

51453641_350.png

I have about half of what I need for the WC scroll saved. His genes are already done and I have his outfit ready when he's old enough to wear it! Any bit helps tbh.
thumbnail-1.pngthumbnail.pngthumbnail-2.png
Woohoo! How long have you had your cast on? I had mine on my left arm for 4 weeks after fracturing my elbow in a game of tag. [emoji=coatl tongue size=2] I'm trying to save up for my light sprite fund!
Woohoo! How long have you had your cast on? I had mine on my left arm for 4 weeks after fracturing my elbow in a game of tag.

I'm trying to save up for my light sprite fund!
5UmLAjY.gifEKncd6W.gifc8LOING.jpgCg7U8Hi.jpgijZKSx5.giftbZW05F.pngN44DS3u.gifWT2UepU.png
I can hardly refuse such generosity - I need to buy at least 6 gem genes, may be 8, may be more.

You gonna keep your cast or nah? I still have both of mine, from each time I broke my arm when I was younger!
I can hardly refuse such generosity - I need to buy at least 6 gem genes, may be 8, may be more.

You gonna keep your cast or nah? I still have both of mine, from each time I broke my arm when I was younger!
i3HjH85.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10