Raffles & Giveaways
Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Done!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hooray! (I've never broken a bone myself but I can only imagine it isn't pleasant)

I'm always saving up to buy art!
Hooray! (I've never broken a bone myself but I can only imagine it isn't pleasant)

I'm always saving up to buy art!
fetwQDU.png
Good luck! I know how it feel about to get a cast off ^-^
I'd probably use the gems to gene my dragons or buy some stones for Coli. Working to get my first 25 level dragons!
Good luck! I know how it feel about to get a cast off ^-^
I'd probably use the gems to gene my dragons or buy some stones for Coli. Working to get my first 25 level dragons!
YCOzZhb.giftakfb5.pngtumblr_pv4jjodd6i1rtd9pko5_400.png
cant hurt to enter I guess :D and congrats on your cast! [emoji=cat 1 size=1]
cant hurt to enter I guess :D and congrats on your cast!
hey, a cast coming off! That's always good! I'd use my 100g to help save for capsule, spiral breedchanges, dark sclera, among other things!
hey, a cast coming off! That's always good! I'd use my 100g to help save for capsule, spiral breedchanges, dark sclera, among other things!
hdtC27C.pngCsF1J6b.pnghdtC27C.pngCsF1J6b.pnghdtC27C.pngCsF1J6b.pnghdtC27C.pngCsF1J6b.pnghdtC27C.pngCsF1J6b.pnghdtC27C.pngCsF1J6b.pnghdtC27C.pngCsF1J6b.pnghdtC27C.pngCsF1J6b.pnghdtC27C.png
I'd like to enter please~ I have a lot of projects so it'll be saved for either gem genes or for scattersights for my project on this boy. Thanks so much for doing this!
I'd like to enter please~ I have a lot of projects so it'll be saved for either gem genes or for scattersights for my project on this boy. Thanks so much for doing this!
vbbxBX.png
Congrats on getting your cast off tomorrow! I'd probably use the gems as part of the price to buy a gem familiar.
Congrats on getting your cast off tomorrow! I'd probably use the gems as part of the price to buy a gem familiar.
wCtmyuR.png “Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
I’d like to enter, please.

I’d put the gems into my familiar collection. There’s just so many!
I’d like to enter, please.

I’d put the gems into my familiar collection. There’s just so many!
c8gpD7l.png
~Be ye warned: Here there be typos~
congrats and good luck with the cast!

I'm saving up for an eliminate so the 100g would be used for that.
congrats and good luck with the cast!

I'm saving up for an eliminate so the 100g would be used for that.
Yay!! I so glad your feeling better!!
I really want them for a Wings Of Fire project I’m doing. Thx ^^
Yay!! I so glad your feeling better!!
I really want them for a Wings Of Fire project I’m doing. Thx ^^
iPLQXSr.pngMOfKycX.pngdOhe5j4.pngwSEhN14.png
Post! I'm going to save up my gems for a rainy day or for when I really need it.
Post! I'm going to save up my gems for a rainy day or for when I really need it.
64FbvEk.gifCtM8cLF.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10