Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | F.R.A. Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][i][size=5]B[/size][size=4]efore you stands a black and red skydancer with his head bowed in silent prayer at a grand altar depicting the ancient dragon gods. He hums in approval as you approach the moss covered tablet. Standing to his full height he clenches his hand claws inwards over his heart and bows deeply to you. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50435808] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/504359/50435808_350.png[/img] [/url] “Greetings, I welcome you to this glorious event where all the flights have come together to spread word of this great community that openly accepts all flight rising fans. For manner’s sake I need to introduce myself as Harlequin, Crow. I am my clan’s spiritual leader, their Shaman.”[/i][/center] [Img]http://i.imgur.com/4DfRBUJ.png[/img] [Center][B][i][size=5]H[/size][size=4]ello and welcome to the first ever Flight Rising Animo Raffle. [url= http://aminoapps.com/c/flight-rising ][img]https://i.ibb.co/tMr15PG/Untitled196.png[/img][/url] This event will run until 7k tickets are sold or until the new year is met, whichever happens first. That means this raffle could very easily run for nine months, but we have some very great prizes to make up for it. I hope you enjoy our raffle and drop a visit in our lovely community![/b][/I][/Center]
Before you stands a black and red skydancer with his head bowed in silent prayer at a grand altar depicting the ancient dragon gods. He hums in approval as you approach the moss covered tablet. Standing to his full height he clenches his hand claws inwards over his heart and bows deeply to you.

50435808_350.png

“Greetings, I welcome you to this glorious event where all the flights have come together to spread word of this great community that openly accepts all flight rising fans. For manner’s sake I need to introduce myself as Harlequin, Crow. I am my clan’s spiritual leader, their Shaman.”

4DfRBUJ.png
Hello and welcome to the first ever Flight Rising Animo Raffle.
Untitled196.png
This event will run until 7k tickets are sold or until the new year is met, whichever happens first. That means this raffle could very easily run for nine months, but we have some very great prizes to make up for it.

I hope you enjoy our raffle and drop a visit in our lovely community!
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
[center][i][u]Earning Tickets:[/u] Tickets are 1kt/1g I will accept some items as trade-ins so if you are interested then please pm me. [u]Free Tickets[/u] Free tickets can be counted towards the bump prizes or the main raffle. [i]Being a member of the amino will get you three (3) free tickets. Having a sticker in your signature will earn you five (5) free tickets. (To be added)[/i][/center] [Columns][quote=Tickets bought] @Hunter234322 - 300 tickets @Starskynadder - 3000 tickets @SpaceBaguette - 113 tickets @AkiraLiliphenXP - 400 tickets @BigNastySugar - 600 tickets @C05m1cW0lf - 23 tickets @KingKatiedid - 300 tickets @Akiraliliphenxp - 60 tickets @AkiraLiliphenXP - 3 tickets @Meadbhb - 20 tickets @FoxyPlant- 10 tickets @KingKatiedid - 100 tickets @BigNastySugar - 100 tickets @crysta302 - 4 tickets @LittleRain - 5 tickets @arundodonax - 20 tickets [/quote] [nextcol] [Quote=Count] Hunter234322 = 1-300 Starskynadder = 301-3300 SpaceBaguette = 3301-3413 AkiraLiliphenXP = 3414-3813 BigNastySugar = 3814-4413 C05m1cW0lf = 4414-4436 KingKatiedid = 4437-4736 Akiraliliphenxp = 4737-4796 AkiraLiliphenXP = 4797-4799 Meadbhb = 4800-4819 FoxyPlant = 4820-4829 KingKatiedid = 4830- 4929 BigNastySugar = 4930-5029 crysta302 = 5030-5033 LittleRain = 5034-5038 arundodonax = 5039-5058 [/quote] [nextcol] [Quote=Free] Hunter234322 (amino) 3 Starskynadder (amino) 3 SpaceBaguette (amino&bump) 4 AkiraLiliphenXP (amino&bump) 6 free BigNastySugar (amino&bump) 10 C05m1cW0lf (amino) 3 MerBear (amino) 3 Marineseawing12(amino) 3 JayChrips (amino) 3 KingKatiedid (amino&bump) 7 cactolith14 (bump) 1 Meadbhb (bump) 3 SavySav122 (bump)1 FoxyPlant (bump) 3 [/Quote] [/columns] [Center][i]Disclaimer[/i] You are only allowed to win one prize.[/center]
Earning Tickets:

Tickets are 1kt/1g
I will accept some items as trade-ins so if you are interested then please pm me.

Free Tickets
Free tickets can be counted towards the bump prizes or the main raffle.
Being a member of the amino will get you three (3) free tickets.
Having a sticker in your signature will earn you five (5) free tickets. (To be added)
Tickets bought wrote:
@Hunter234322 - 300 tickets
@Starskynadder - 3000 tickets
@SpaceBaguette - 113 tickets
@AkiraLiliphenXP - 400 tickets
@BigNastySugar - 600 tickets
@C05m1cW0lf - 23 tickets
@KingKatiedid - 300 tickets
@Akiraliliphenxp - 60 tickets
@AkiraLiliphenXP - 3 tickets
@Meadbhb - 20 tickets
@FoxyPlant- 10 tickets
@KingKatiedid - 100 tickets
@BigNastySugar - 100 tickets
@crysta302 - 4 tickets
@LittleRain - 5 tickets
@arundodonax - 20 tickets
Count wrote:
Hunter234322 = 1-300
Starskynadder = 301-3300
SpaceBaguette = 3301-3413
AkiraLiliphenXP = 3414-3813
BigNastySugar = 3814-4413
C05m1cW0lf = 4414-4436
KingKatiedid = 4437-4736
Akiraliliphenxp = 4737-4796
AkiraLiliphenXP = 4797-4799
Meadbhb = 4800-4819
FoxyPlant = 4820-4829
KingKatiedid = 4830- 4929
BigNastySugar = 4930-5029
crysta302 = 5030-5033
LittleRain = 5034-5038
arundodonax = 5039-5058
Free wrote:
Hunter234322 (amino) 3
Starskynadder (amino) 3
SpaceBaguette (amino&bump) 4
AkiraLiliphenXP (amino&bump) 6 free
BigNastySugar (amino&bump) 10
C05m1cW0lf (amino) 3
MerBear (amino) 3
Marineseawing12(amino) 3
JayChrips (amino) 3
KingKatiedid (amino&bump) 7
cactolith14 (bump) 1
Meadbhb (bump) 3
SavySav122 (bump)1
FoxyPlant (bump) 3
Disclaimer
You are only allowed to win one prize.
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
[center][b][i][u]Bump Prize[/u] [item=starlight guise] More could be added depending on donations! [/b][/i][/center] [center][b]Bump count[/b] Remember bump 30 minutes apart, please![/center] [center][B]Stickers![/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2674502/1 ][img]https://i.ibb.co/5WCM9VG/Untitled216.png[/img][/url] I'm sorry I can't figure out how to link it.[/Center]
Bump Prize
Starlight Guise
More could be added depending on donations!
Bump count
Remember bump 30 minutes apart, please!
Stickers!
Untitled216.png
I'm sorry I can't figure out how to link it.
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
[center][size=7][b][i][u]Prizes[/size][/u][/b][/i] More could be added! [quote=CLAIMED] [skin=27743] A UMS by Drakkainen [/quote] [Quote=CLAIMED][Item=Unearthly Onyx Forejewels][item=Unearthly Onyx Clawrings][item=Unearthly Onyx Taildecor][Item=Unearthly Onyx Nightshroud][Item=Unearthly Onyx Ghastcrown][item=Unearthly Onyx Grasp][item=Unearthly Onyx Pendants][/quote] [Quote=CLAIMED][item=Bluffclamber Belongings][/quote] [Quote=Box of dust][Item=ancestor chest][/quote] [quote=Captain Planet Starter Kit] [item=Boulder Bolt][item=Vile bolt][item=dark bolt][item=hydro bolt][item=zephyr Bolt][item=leaf bolt][item=blinding slash][item=jungle slash][item=mist slash][item=wave slash][item=gust slash] [/quote] [quote=Game Reset] [item=tincture of dissolution][item=tincture of dissolution][item=tincture of dissolution][item=tincture of dissolution] [/quote] [quote=CLAIMED] [item=Berserker][item=Berserker][item=Berserker][item=Berserker] [/quote] [quote=I got a bag of Rocks!] [item=earthen might fragment][item=diseased might fragment][item=zephyr might fragment][item=aquatic might fragment][item=dark might fragment][item=fiery might fragment][item=might fragment][/quote] [quote=I got a bag of Pointy Rocks!] [item=earthen acuity fragment][item=diseased acuity fragment][item=zephyr acuity fragment][item=charged acuity fragment][item=dark acuity fragment][item=fiery acuity fragment][/quote] [quote=Oooh A Piece of candy] [skin=13510] A UMA by Cockatrice[/quote] [quote=Wishy Washy] [skin=10007][skin=17521][skin=17525][/quote] [quote=Skipping Stones] [skin=20623][skin=28484][/quote] [quote=CLAIMED] [skin=29330][skin=21580][/quote] [quote=Something smell funny] [skin=6727][skin=14110][skin=20168][/quote] [quote=Life’s Work] [skin=9204][/quote] [quote=Whoosh] [item=aerborne halo][Item=Aerborne gustgather][/quote] [quote=Tricky, aren’t cha] [item=murkmirth tailcoat][item=murkmirth halo][/quote] [quote=Brrrr!] [item=glitterfreeze ice-trolabe][Item=Glitterfreeze halo][/quote] [quote=Oooh Shiny] [skin=26922][item=golden silk scarf][item=golden silk veil][item=golden silk sash][/quote] [quote=CLAIMED] [item=poisonous woodwing][item=poisonous woodbrace][item=poisonous woodguard][item=poisonous woodmask][item=poisonous woodtrail][item=poisonous woodtreads][/quote] [quote=CLAIMED] [skin=29217] Custom by Vovina[/quote]
Prizes
More could be added!
CLAIMED wrote:

A UMS by Drakkainen
CLAIMED wrote:
Unearthly Onyx Forejewels Unearthly Onyx Clawrings Unearthly Onyx Taildecor Unearthly Onyx Nightshroud Unearthly Onyx Ghastcrown Unearthly Onyx Grasp Unearthly Onyx Pendants
CLAIMED wrote:
Bluffclamber Belongings
Box of dust wrote:
Ancestor Chest
Captain Planet Starter Kit wrote:
Boulder Bolt Vile Bolt Dark Bolt Hydro Bolt Zephyr Bolt Leaf Bolt Blinding Slash Jungle Slash Mist Slash Wave Slash Gust Slash
Game Reset wrote:
Tincture of Dissolution Tincture of Dissolution Tincture of Dissolution Tincture of Dissolution
CLAIMED wrote:
Berserker Berserker Berserker Berserker
I got a bag of Rocks! wrote:
Earthen Might Fragment Diseased Might Fragment Zephyr Might Fragment Aquatic Might Fragment Dark Might Fragment Fiery Might Fragment Might Fragment
I got a bag of Pointy Rocks! wrote:
Earthen Acuity Fragment Diseased Acuity Fragment Zephyr Acuity Fragment Charged Acuity Fragment Dark Acuity Fragment Fiery Acuity Fragment
Oooh A Piece of candy wrote:

A UMA by Cockatrice
Wishy Washy wrote:
Skipping Stones wrote:
CLAIMED wrote:
Something smell funny wrote:
Life’s Work wrote:
Whoosh wrote:
Aerborne Halo Aerborne Gustgather
Tricky, aren’t cha wrote:
Murkmirth Tailcoat Murkmirth Halo
Brrrr! wrote:
Glitterfreeze Ice-trolabe Glitterfreeze Halo
Oooh Shiny wrote:
Golden Silk Scarf Golden Silk Veil Golden Silk Sash
CLAIMED wrote:
Poisonous Woodwing Poisonous Woodbrace Poisonous Woodguard Poisonous Woodmask Poisonous Woodtrail Poisonous Woodtreads
CLAIMED wrote:

Custom by Vovina
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
Now Open
Now Open
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
[Columns][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2674502/1 ][img]https://i.ibb.co/5WCM9VG/Untitled216.png[/img][/url] [Nextcol][quote][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2674502/1 ][img]https://i.ibb.co/5WCM9VG/Untitled216.png[ /img][ /url][/quote][/columns]
Untitled216.png
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
Hold
Hold
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
@CrowHarlequin

How many tickets would 120kt and 180g get me??
@CrowHarlequin

How many tickets would 120kt and 180g get me??
ashmane_chimera.pngferberus.pngquillcrown_parda.png
@JayChirps 300 even
@JayChirps 300 even
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••