Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Robin's Art Raffle!
1 2 3
heya! My name's Robin and I do the art things sometimes. I really wanted to hold a raffle, well, just to get a feel for doing it, and hopefully get some experience to hold more in the future! So, without further ado, here's my very first raffle! Rules: [LIST] [*] You do not need to ping me, I'm subbed! [*] One ticket is 5g/5kt! [*] You may also claim up to 10 free tickets by bumping the thread, but please do not bump within an hour of someone else's bump! [*] Please send me a [b]one-way CR[/b] with the money and the number of desired tickets you wish to buy. [*] The raffle will end two weeks from now, at rollover on May 6! [/LIST] ----- [center][u][b][size=5]PRIZES:[/size][/b][/u][/center] [center][quote=First Prize] [img]https://i.imgur.com/LhNNDCA.png[/img] One colored gijinka bust of your dragon like the one above! Apparel can be included into the design! [/quote] [quote=Second Prize] [img]https://i.imgur.com/X6fw9gH.gif[/img] A gif'd itty bitty chibi like the one in my signature! You can see my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2647577]adopt shop[/url] for bases that are available! [/quote] [quote=Third Prize] [img]https://i.imgur.com/MHL1D9E.png[/img] One sketchy gijinka bust of your dragon, some apparel included! [/quote][/center] [center]Thanks for looking![/center]
heya! My name's Robin and I do the art things sometimes. I really wanted to hold a raffle, well, just to get a feel for doing it, and hopefully get some experience to hold more in the future! So, without further ado, here's my very first raffle!

Rules:
  • You do not need to ping me, I'm subbed!
  • One ticket is 5g/5kt!
  • You may also claim up to 10 free tickets by bumping the thread, but please do not bump within an hour of someone else's bump!
  • Please send me a one-way CR with the money and the number of desired tickets you wish to buy.
  • The raffle will end two weeks from now, at rollover on May 6!

PRIZES:
First Prize wrote:
LhNNDCA.png

One colored gijinka bust of your dragon like the one above! Apparel can be included into the design!
Second Prize wrote:
X6fw9gH.gif

A gif'd itty bitty chibi like the one in my signature! You can see my adopt shop for bases that are available!
Third Prize wrote:
MHL1D9E.png

One sketchy gijinka bust of your dragon, some apparel included!
Thanks for looking!
yomi.gif • +0 fr time
• they/them
[quote=Participants/Ticket Counts] [LIST=1] [*] @/Constellate - 1 [*] @/Elaryi - 1 [*] @/DelightedVilla - 2 [*] @/RikaSigma - 2 [*] @/Lansly - 2 [*] @/SkyDancer10 - 1 [*] @/Neoncherry64 - 1 [*] @/Ladybugdea - 5 [*] @/Evet - 6 [*] @/L1BR4 - 8 [*] @/WinterOfDecay - 8 [/LIST] [/quote]
Participants/Ticket Counts wrote:
  1. @/Constellate - 1
  2. @/Elaryi - 1
  3. @/DelightedVilla - 2
  4. @/RikaSigma - 2
  5. @/Lansly - 2
  6. @/SkyDancer10 - 1
  7. @/Neoncherry64 - 1
  8. @/Ladybugdea - 5
  9. @/Evet - 6
  10. @/L1BR4 - 8
  11. @/WinterOfDecay - 8
yomi.gif • +0 fr time
• they/them
Pinglists
One-week notice:
@/Constellate @/DelightedVilla @/RikaSigma @/Lansly @/Ladybugdea

24-hr notice:
@/Constellate @/Lansly

1hr notice:
@/Constellate @/Lansly
Pinglists
One-week notice:
@/Constellate @/DelightedVilla @/RikaSigma @/Lansly @/Ladybugdea

24-hr notice:
@/Constellate @/Lansly

1hr notice:
@/Constellate @/Lansly
yomi.gif • +0 fr time
• they/them
add me to all pinglists pls! @cantripping
add me to all pinglists pls! @cantripping
bJs5ioz.gif
relax | he/they | proud g1 hoarder
@Constellate
Gotcha!
@Constellate
Gotcha!
yomi.gif • +0 fr time
• they/them
Bump!
Bump!
forum_siggy.pngdont be afraid
May I be added to the 1 week ping? Have a good day everyone :)
May I be added to the 1 week ping? Have a good day everyone :)
Vf4NNzN.pngoqvVn94.pngC7mO9Uf.pngJQaR6Pn.pngaFx6p75.pngWg5Qa7r.pngBggloVp.pngDknvbG3.png
Bump!
(I'm not sure if the previous post counted as a bump - if it did, I'm sorry)

Edit: can I also be added to the 1 week pinglist?
Bump!
(I'm not sure if the previous post counted as a bump - if it did, I'm sorry)

Edit: can I also be added to the 1 week pinglist?
pwsCeXk.png FR time +15
@DelightedVilla @RikaSigma
Added!
@DelightedVilla @RikaSigma
Added!
yomi.gif • +0 fr time
• they/them
bump!
bump!
yomi.gif • +0 fr time
• they/them
1 2 3