Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Surprise Gift Game!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Sinjin there's an Easter basket being sent your way, hope you like it!

I'd like some pretty, blue/purple/green stuff, Coatls are cool and eggs are fine. <3
@Sinjin there's an Easter basket being sent your way, hope you like it!

I'd like some pretty, blue/purple/green stuff, Coatls are cool and eggs are fine. <3
mA2hqc9.png
@Emyspark101 I will be sending you a basket in just a minute :)

I'm not too picky with what I get, I mostly just want purple sludge, lol. I do have a wishlist linked on my profile but don't feel obliged to give me anything from it :)
@Emyspark101 I will be sending you a basket in just a minute :)

I'm not too picky with what I get, I mostly just want purple sludge, lol. I do have a wishlist linked on my profile but don't feel obliged to give me anything from it :)
6aZZi2c.png
@HauntedCrow sending you one in a minute! :)

I’m not very picky on what I get, a hint the dragon, I love Skydancers! :) I also have a wishlist on my profile
@HauntedCrow sending you one in a minute! :)

I’m not very picky on what I get, a hint the dragon, I love Skydancers! :) I also have a wishlist on my profile
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
bump it!
bump it!
bJs5ioz.gif
relax | he/they | proud g1 hoarder
@lionqueen106 sending basket!

Wishlist:A female bog sneak, stormclaws, dragons with lapis
@lionqueen106 sending basket!

Wishlist:A female bog sneak, stormclaws, dragons with lapis
@Zfninja096 sending one to you!

I'd like light blue or gold apparel, a bogsneak (male if possible), or if you dont have one maybe a pearlcatcher?
@Zfninja096 sending one to you!

I'd like light blue or gold apparel, a bogsneak (male if possible), or if you dont have one maybe a pearlcatcher?
EmDXb3p.pngAMXdJAR.pngC373QQQ.pngiXiHpnr.png
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1908783
@DrakeQueen sending you a basket!

My wishlist is on my profile page, if you want to give me something from that. I'll take any purple apparel, a wildclaw female (or a pearlcatcher), and any bauldwin materials
@DrakeQueen sending you a basket!

My wishlist is on my profile page, if you want to give me something from that. I'll take any purple apparel, a wildclaw female (or a pearlcatcher), and any bauldwin materials
bumpit
bumpit
bJs5ioz.gif
@Constellate
Do we have to add a dragon? I currently have no dragons to give but I wanna join :(

SKIP ME
@Constellate
Do we have to add a dragon? I currently have no dragons to give but I wanna join :(

SKIP ME
Jqlkxca.png
@SaaviYB if you make up for it in items!! make sure you tell the person you send it to that it was permitted!
@SaaviYB if you make up for it in items!! make sure you tell the person you send it to that it was permitted!
bJs5ioz.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7