Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Random Chance Box!! {CLOSED}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/na0AvrN.png[/img][/center] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][b][emoji=wildclaw scared size=1]ANNOUNCEMENT[emoji=wildclaw scared size=1][/b][/center] [center][b]Hey guys! It's been awhile. It's time to reopen this after for so long. Things have changed since last time. First off I do plan to introduce another box but this one will take some time, also the pricing won't be what you expect for a good reason of course. Secondly for now on there will be order slots for this shop to make my life easier, and hopefully to push out trades faster. More details in boxes.[/b][/center][center] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [color=#FF00CF][Size=7]~Welcome!~[/size][/color] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50980415][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/509805/50980415_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=#FF00CF][Size=4]Greetings! I'm Oblige and welcome to the random chance box shop! That was a mouth full we normally call it RCB for short. This shop is purely random, and contains all possibility including dragon! We normally do this when our hoard is filled with junk..that doesn't mean there's no good prizes!! All items cost 1kt/1g rather its a 99 stack or not. Sweet deal eh? Well box is in the name so you will be getting a pile of random items! My bio has the [i][b]rules[/b][/i] to this shop, its all the way at the bottom. The next dragon you will see is our update dragon, they show updates to the shop and old ones. [/size][/color][/columns] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [color=#850fd4][Size=7]~Updates~[/size][/color] [columns][Size=4][color=#850fd4]Hello there I am Mitten, I provide updates to this shop. Recent update is..[/size][/color] [Size=6][color=#850fd4]Ordering slots for the boxes and a hint to a new box with a high price.[/size][/color] [color=#850fd4][Size=4]last two past updates was..[/color] [LIST] [*][color=#850fd4]Small edit to some writing.[/color] [*][color=#850fd4]Event has ended.[/color] [/LIST][/size][nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63240544][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/632406/63240544_350.png[/img][/url][/columns] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [color=#FF00CF][Size=7]~Boxes~[/size][/color] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63245237][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/632453/63245237_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][Size=4][color=#FF00CF]Hello there I'm Sugarberry, This is to show the ordering list of the boxes. From now on you can only order up to 3 boxes at a time. Ordering more then 1 won't take up more then 1 slot. This is the current order. [LIST=1] [*][color=#850fd4]Dakializ[/color] [*][color=#850fd4]Calvair x3[/color] [*][color=#850fd4]SleepySkies[/color] [*][color=#850fd4]Lunelights[/color] [*][color=#850fd4][/color] [/LIST][/size][nextcol][/columns] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [quote] Event boxes: [center]Check back later when there's a flightrising update or a holiday.[/center] Random Boxes: [item=Rusted Treasure Chest] 3x item box 3,000t or 3g (DM or CR.) [item=Rusted Treasure Chest] 5x item box 5,000t or 5g (DM or CR.) [item=Iron Treasure Chest] 8x item box 8,000t or 8g (DM or CR.) [item=Iron Treasure Chest] 10x item box 10,000t or 10g (DM or CR.) [item=Iron Treasure Chest] 15x item box 15,000t or 15g (DM or CR.) [item=Gilded Decorative Chest] 20x item box [b]POSSIBLE DRAGON!!![/b] [20,000t or 20g (Two-way crossroad.) [item=Gilded Decorative Chest] 25x item box [b]POSSIBLE DRAGON!!![/b] 25,000t or 25g (Two-way crossroad.) [item=Gilded Treasure Chest] 30x item box [b]POSSIBLE DRAGON!!![/b] 30,000t or 30g (Two-way crossroad.) [item=Gilded Treasure Chest] 36x item box [b]POSSIBLE DRAGON!!![/b] 36,000t or 36g (Two-way crossroad.) Baldwin Box [item=Gilded Treasure Chest] [s]5-10x Baldwin material box 5000t/5g (Will be sent threw DM)[/s] Currently unavailable.[/quote] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][color=#FF00CF]Something new will be coming..[/center]
na0AvrN.png

ANNOUNCEMENT
Hey guys! It's been awhile. It's time to reopen this after for so long. Things have changed since last time. First off I do plan to introduce another box but this one will take some time, also the pricing won't be what you expect for a good reason of course. Secondly for now on there will be order slots for this shop to make my life easier, and hopefully to push out trades faster. More details in boxes.

~Welcome!~
50980415_350.png Greetings! I'm Oblige and welcome to the random chance box shop! That was a mouth full we normally call it RCB for short. This shop is purely random, and contains all possibility including dragon! We normally do this when our hoard is filled with junk..that doesn't mean there's no good prizes!! All items cost 1kt/1g rather its a 99 stack or not. Sweet deal eh? Well box is in the name so you will be getting a pile of random items! My bio has the rules to this shop, its all the way at the bottom. The next dragon you will see is our update dragon, they show updates to the shop and old ones.

~Updates~
Hello there I am
Mitten, I provide updates to this shop. Recent update is..

Ordering slots for the boxes and a hint to a new box with a high price.

last two past updates was..
  • Small edit to some writing.
  • Event has ended.
63240544_350.png

~Boxes~
63245237_350.png Hello there I'm Sugarberry, This is to show the ordering list of the boxes. From now on you can only order up to 3 boxes at a time. Ordering more then 1 won't take up more then 1 slot. This is the current order.
  1. Dakializ
  2. Calvair x3
  3. SleepySkies
  4. Lunelights

Quote:
Event boxes:
Check back later when there's a flightrising update or a holiday.

Random Boxes:
Rusted Treasure Chest 3x item box 3,000t or 3g (DM or CR.)

Rusted Treasure Chest 5x item box 5,000t or 5g (DM or CR.)

Iron Treasure Chest 8x item box 8,000t or 8g (DM or CR.)

Iron Treasure Chest 10x item box 10,000t or 10g (DM or CR.)

Iron Treasure Chest 15x item box 15,000t or 15g (DM or CR.)

Gilded Decorative Chest 20x item box POSSIBLE DRAGON!!! [20,000t or 20g (Two-way crossroad.)

Gilded Decorative Chest 25x item box POSSIBLE DRAGON!!! 25,000t or 25g (Two-way crossroad.)

Gilded Treasure Chest 30x item box POSSIBLE DRAGON!!! 30,000t or 30g (Two-way crossroad.)

Gilded Treasure Chest 36x item box POSSIBLE DRAGON!!! 36,000t or 36g (Two-way crossroad.)

Baldwin Box
Gilded Treasure Chest 5-10x Baldwin material box 5000t/5g (Will be sent threw DM) Currently unavailable.

Something new will be coming..
@EnderRocky I'll take one 20x Item box and one 5x item box :3
@EnderRocky I'll take one 20x Item box and one 5x item box :3
@EnderRocky
Can I get two 20 item boxes?
@EnderRocky
Can I get two 20 item boxes?
UocvLg3.gif
Could I get a 5x item box? :>
Could I get a 5x item box? :>
Could I get one 20x Item box?
Could I get one 20x Item box?
@CaptainChompers
@Paperguts
@egggarden

Yes you all can!
Please send your money over in crossroad with two way trade!

Everyone else besides you 3

I DONT HAVE ENOUGH ITEMS FOR ANYMORE REQUEST DANG THAT WAS QUICK
@CaptainChompers
@Paperguts
@egggarden

Yes you all can!
Please send your money over in crossroad with two way trade!

Everyone else besides you 3

I DONT HAVE ENOUGH ITEMS FOR ANYMORE REQUEST DANG THAT WAS QUICK
@CaptainChompers

I sent items to the rest of the others!
Turns out I have exactly 40 items due to this happening I will send them in the order they are in when I hit 20 and 40 I'll activate my random chance program and it will determine if you will get a dragon or not!

If you get a dragon on 20 I will skip over the 20 item.
@CaptainChompers

I sent items to the rest of the others!
Turns out I have exactly 40 items due to this happening I will send them in the order they are in when I hit 20 and 40 I'll activate my random chance program and it will determine if you will get a dragon or not!

If you get a dragon on 20 I will skip over the 20 item.
Oof, it's fine, don't worry about it
Oof, it's fine, don't worry about it
UocvLg3.gif
@CaptainChompers oof i'm guess you decline your order alright I guess its time to open back up.
@CaptainChompers oof i'm guess you decline your order alright I guess its time to open back up.
@EnderRocky does that mean that the 20kt is back opened? Because if so, I want one!!
@EnderRocky does that mean that the 20kt is back opened? Because if so, I want one!!
HtXex26.pngHtXex26.pngHtXex26.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104