Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Hibernal Den Gifting Thread
1 2 ... 113 114 115 116 117 ... 749 750
@TempestDragon Sent greattusks and barrens tiles!
@TempestDragon Sent greattusks and barrens tiles!
[item=Smallhead Flying Fish] x20 [item=Water Strider] x3 [item=Gilded Decorative Chest] <-I'm working on my familiars, haha! I just haven't quiiite awakened anyone yet. Fishing to level Grinding xp for that sweet, sweet cash. Leveling gathering is a S L O W process haha @Dracana sent Bat, Centaur, and Clown Charger fams.
Smallhead Flying Fish x20
Water Strider x3
Gilded Decorative Chest <-I'm working on my familiars, haha! I just haven't quiiite awakened anyone yet.

Fishing to level
Grinding xp for that sweet, sweet cash.

Leveling gathering is a S L O W process haha

@Dracana sent Bat, Centaur, and Clown Charger fams.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
@LordJeanliness Sent the jungle lilies!
@LordJeanliness Sent the jungle lilies!
[b]Any help would be greatly appreciated.. try to help out where I can too! Thank you all so much! UPDATED 09/24/2019[/b] [item=water Runestone] [item=Unhatched Shadow Egg] [item=Delicate Bat Wing] x17 (doesn't hurt to ask, right?) [item=Primary gene: clown] [item=Breed Change: Tundra][item=Primary Gene: Tiger][item=Secondary Gene: Freckle] [item=Mystic Bark Mask] [item=Greattusk] [item=Tengu] [item=Secondary Gene: Safari ]
Any help would be greatly appreciated.. try to help out where I can too!
Thank you all so much! UPDATED 09/24/2019

Water Runestone Unhatched Shadow Egg
Delicate Bat Wing x17 (doesn't hurt to ask, right?)
Primary Gene: Clown Breed Change: Tundra Primary Gene: Tiger Secondary Gene: Freckle
Mystic Bark Mask Greattusk Tengu
Secondary Gene: Safari
Check out this Hibernal Den Stuff Raffle! It's the Cat's Meow!FCnFGKK.png[/img]
@BJsBabes sent the TS materials.
@BJsBabes sent the TS materials.
@dd2900

Sending the 12 Juneflowers
@dd2900

Sending the 12 Juneflowers
@theTicket Sending the Dented Iron Gauntlets Only reasonable thing from my list [item=Scrapmetal Tracker]. The other 9 tasks are genes which I will get 1 next week.
@theTicket

Sending the Dented Iron Gauntlets

Only reasonable thing from my list Scrapmetal Tracker . The other 9 tasks are genes which I will get 1 next week.
@Katzen sent shrimp and sunfish. I'll race you to Fishing lvl 16 for the flying fish!
@Katzen sent shrimp and sunfish. I'll race you to Fishing lvl 16 for the flying fish!
@Katzen

Sending the Noxious Coralclimber and Tadpole familiar thing
@Katzen

Sending the Noxious Coralclimber and Tadpole familiar thing
@Katzen gonna toss [item=black orpington]x6 your way! @Dracana i've got the [item=common sparrow]x20 on its way to you!
@Katzen gonna toss Black Orpington x6 your way!
@Dracana i've got the Common Sparrow x20 on its way to you!
GkfDmNh.png
1 2 ... 113 114 115 116 117 ... 749 750