Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE RAFFLE / ffinished
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I'd like to enter. Starconfly combos are the reason I returned to FR in early March after going inactive for more than a year. Cyan looks really nice in those genes and blue has always been my favorite color since childhood.
I'd like to enter. Starconfly combos are the reason I returned to FR in early March after going inactive for more than a year. Cyan looks really nice in those genes and blue has always been my favorite color since childhood.
eUMpoZl.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Gem Exchange
Toyhouse‎‎
DragCave
Wishlist
Projects
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ SrZlsqf.png
I like him becuase he looks like he got washed up from the deep salty ocean and was sunbathed in light to bleach his colors a bit! <3
I like him becuase he looks like he got washed up from the deep salty ocean and was sunbathed in light to bleach his colors a bit! <3
Thank you for the raffle!

I would love for him to be apart of my domain because he is bootiful
Thank you for the raffle!

I would love for him to be apart of my domain because he is bootiful
imp_1_latern_by_lifeisboredom-dalvsk4.png
Starfait
i'd like to enter... he is super beautiful and I would love to do a god themed lair :3
i'd like to enter... he is super beautiful and I would love to do a god themed lair :3
deao3tq-68a509e2-52b8-48ba-990f-4e314020c088.png
*Folds hands in lap* I’d like to enter please! I’d like this dragon because he reminds me of the evening night sky. I also want this dragon for breeding purposes.
*Folds hands in lap* I’d like to enter please! I’d like this dragon because he reminds me of the evening night sky. I also want this dragon for breeding purposes.
mn0cX9u.gif
I would like to enter, please. I love this dragon as I adore cyan dragons and have been looking for a star/con to add to my lair.
I would like to enter, please. I love this dragon as I adore cyan dragons and have been looking for a star/con to add to my lair.
CK1QM1M.png94140173.png94140174.png93704181.png93966277.png45872.png
Id like to enter because hes such a pretty boi and would go perfectly in my lair<3
Id like to enter because hes such a pretty boi and would go perfectly in my lair<3
Thank you for doing this! I would like to give him a home because I love cyan. Like, really love it. And he looks so pretty with it! Aaaand I have a dark blue female who would like to get to know him :)
Thank you for doing this! I would like to give him a home because I love cyan. Like, really love it. And he looks so pretty with it! Aaaand I have a dark blue female who would like to get to know him :)
I would like this dragon because he makes me want to write lore, and that doesn't happen often :)
I would like this dragon because he makes me want to write lore, and that doesn't happen often :)
i would like him because he is beautiful and i think he would fit in well with my lair.

thank you for doing this raffle!
i would like him because he is beautiful and i think he would fit in well with my lair.

thank you for doing this raffle!
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo8_250.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7