Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] Wavecrest Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
@BlackRayser ready to accept and i hope you have a swimming day!
@BlackRayser ready to accept and i hope you have a swimming day!
4xn43c.png
[quote=Troubleshooting Pinglist]@snowbelle @jousama @brit @omiki @ilimati @raedeshe[/quote] so i checked like 10? min ago and everything was listed, attendents, prices/levels etc and nothing is there now? the bonuses arent there either figured i would let yall know
Troubleshooting Pinglist wrote:
so i checked like 10? min ago and everything was listed, attendents, prices/levels etc and nothing is there now? the bonuses arent there either figured i would let yall know
who is on to take dragons? With the spreadsheet acting all weird i'm not sure who's on.
who is on to take dragons? With the spreadsheet acting all weird i'm not sure who's on.
Bonsai.png
@xashes @Elwine

Apologies for the temporary inconvenience! A couple of vandalizing issues cropped up and in the process of securing the sheets, they had to go offline for a few minutes.

If you're still having difficulties viewing the sheet, these are the attendants currently online:
Competitor, tamka, Eliss, Sellefane, LadySiren, DeepflowManah, LordMaroo and Jousama
@xashes @Elwine

Apologies for the temporary inconvenience! A couple of vandalizing issues cropped up and in the process of securing the sheets, they had to go offline for a few minutes.

If you're still having difficulties viewing the sheet, these are the attendants currently online:
Competitor, tamka, Eliss, Sellefane, LadySiren, DeepflowManah, LordMaroo and Jousama
Na5WGHa.png
@Jousama
its fine dont worry about it! just wanted to let you guys know sooner than later about it if you didn't know
@Jousama
its fine dont worry about it! just wanted to let you guys know sooner than later about it if you didn't know
no worries and thanks ^^

@Sellefane sorry for the canceled trades, I realized I mathed wrong xD
no worries and thanks ^^

@Sellefane sorry for the canceled trades, I realized I mathed wrong xD
Bonsai.png
@Elwine
Oh thank goodness. I thought I was going crazy. :)
@Elwine
Oh thank goodness. I thought I was going crazy. :)
yXOBcio.gif
I'm online/busy and ready to take your orders! Will regularly check in every 10 to 15 minutes!
I'm online/busy and ready to take your orders! Will regularly check in every 10 to 15 minutes!
2v32at4.jpg
@nevereatdirt [emoji=coatl scared] [emoji=coatl sad] I am terribly sorry but I accidentally sent 4 spirals to you last night but did not mark the right treasure (thereby telling you they were bonus dragons - my fault). I don't want the treasure difference just the tickets if it's not too much to ask?
@nevereatdirt I am terribly sorry but I accidentally sent 4 spirals to you last night but did not mark the right treasure (thereby telling you they were bonus dragons - my fault). I don't want the treasure difference just the tickets if it's not too much to ask?
fr_danika5.png notn_buttrocks.png 70u2TUD.png
Bring on the flood!
Bring on the flood!
4xn43c.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40