Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Cantata’s raffle! [results]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 136 137
@Cantata's Oh please accept my apologies. [emoji=familiar heart] I'm sure it was clearly stated and that I read it. I just don't remember it. Getting old sucks. [emoji=coatl laughing]

@Cantata's

Oh please accept my apologies. I'm sure it was clearly stated and that I read it. I just don't remember it. Getting old sucks.
kkarma_signature__sig_sized__by_sludgy-dc8i3up.png
I'd like to claim my ticket!
I'd like to claim my ticket!
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@kkarma

It’s alright! You’re not hurting anyone by pinging a few extra, I just wanted to let you know since they’re not being counted towards your total.
@kkarma

It’s alright! You’re not hurting anyone by pinging a few extra, I just wanted to let you know since they’re not being counted towards your total.
“an
-art by @owleics
Thank you for the free raffle. One ticket for me today please (:
Thank you for the free raffle. One ticket for me today please (:
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
I'd like to claim a daily ticket please. was referred by @WinterOfDecay
I'd like to claim a daily ticket please. was referred by @WinterOfDecay
I'll claim a ticket. That Imp is beautiful [emoji=coatl love] @RoyalSpook (don't hate me [emoji=familiar heart])
I'll claim a ticket. That Imp is beautiful

@RoyalSpook (don't hate me )
qVhWRny.png
Oh cool, I'll claim a ticket! And I'll refure @jvnebvg , @RichieT and, @PrettyDarnQuick
Oh cool, I'll claim a ticket! And I'll refure @jvnebvg , @RichieT and, @PrettyDarnQuick
he/him or she/her
K6TNbNL.pngVh6Hay0.pngaDmmE2G.pngUBk2boN.pngLrK9u2q.png
Oh I'll claim a ticket. I don't have enough friends to refer anybody new yet, other than @jvnebvg again.
Oh I'll claim a ticket. I don't have enough friends to refer anybody new yet, other than @jvnebvg again.
I would like to claim my daily ticket, please! I am referring @Skyflu @Foxe @Rosiehawk @UnhappyJoker @Lisegathe @Pearlygirl
I would like to claim my daily ticket, please! I am referring @Skyflu @Foxe @Rosiehawk @UnhappyJoker @Lisegathe @Pearlygirl
7d96ebw.gif
oh i've been tagged here twice - i'll take a ticket please! and i'll refer @unityManipulator
oh i've been tagged here twice - i'll take a ticket please! and i'll refer @unityManipulator
tumblr_nl9b5zO8up1ssnvh6o10_1280.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 136 137