Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Cantata’s raffle! [results]
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137
Congrats to the winners!
Congrats to the winners!
tumblr_inline_p7hx4aUdi41sna6h0_100.png3sZ5D04.pngtumblr_inline_p7hx4ahnc61sna6h0_100.png
@Cantata
Thanks for hosting this raffle!

1. Quite the piece of paper
2. High quality doodles on it
3. Phoenix
4. Peacock
5. Apollo
6. Shadow
7. Periwinkle
8. Familiar faces
9. Glitter sheen
10. Jelanda
11. Halos galore
@Cantata
Thanks for hosting this raffle!

1. Quite the piece of paper
3. Phoenix
4. Peacock
5. Apollo
6. Shadow
7. Periwinkle
8. Familiar faces
9. Glitter sheen
10. Jelanda
11. Halos galore
92ca7a5d24eaf10e00b11ff9b3c1761233114e5b.gif
Thanks so much for running this!

Since I'm the last one listed, I don't know that it really matters much that I make a list, but here are my preferences...

1-Shadow
2-Phoenix
3-Quite the Piece of Paper
4-High Quality Doodles on it
5-Glitter Sheen
6-Please Take This...
7-Familiar Faces
8-Peacock
9-Halos Galore
10-Shadow Swirl
11-Apollo
12-Jelanda
13-Sorcerer
14-Periwinkle
Thanks so much for running this!

Since I'm the last one listed, I don't know that it really matters much that I make a list, but here are my preferences...

1-Shadow
2-Phoenix
3-Quite the Piece of Paper
4-High Quality Doodles on it
5-Glitter Sheen
6-Please Take This...
7-Familiar Faces
8-Peacock
9-Halos Galore
10-Shadow Swirl
11-Apollo
12-Jelanda
13-Sorcerer
14-Periwinkle
FR+2___he/him___tumblr_inline_p3wmc1XTnv1tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo10_250.png
w8o0xW1.png
Congratulations to The winners!
Congratulations to The winners!
[quote name="Cantata" date="2019-05-07 17:58:13" ] [center][font=century gothic][size=5][b]Hey, everyone![/b] Sorry this took as long as it did, I won't try to excuse it - it really shouldn't have been this long, even with nearly 2k tickets. I'll be drawing winners now! I went ahead and pinged everyone to let you know that I did get around to drawing winners, my apologies if you didn't want that ping. 1. Htebazile (650) 2. Mayanaz (927) 3. Plaguetastic (1514) 4. Jestro (709) 5. Foxe (511) 6. XLR8 (1562) 7. Starwindrider (1380) 8. 0ddcreations (1) 9. Wylin (1551) 10. Reee (1195) 11. Prettykitty426 (1142) 12. Angelofdeath22 (53) 13. Aeolianoakdown (12) 14. Silentriver (1310) As for how you'll be choosing your prizes.. It works like just about every other raffle that runs like this. [b]List prize packs you want in the order you want them. Only list as many packs as the number you have received[/b]. The lower the number, the less prize packs you list. First person gets the first pick, second person gets the second pick, and so on. Examples! [quote="Htebazile (1)"] 1. Peacock[/quote] [quote="Mayanaz (2)"] 1. Apollo 2. High quality doodles on it[/quote] [quote="Plaguetastic (3)"] 1. Peacock 2. Quite the piece of paper 3. Shadow[/quote] [b]Htebazile[/b] would get Peacock, [b]Mayanaz[/b] would get Apollo, and [b]Plaguetastic[/b] would get Quite the piece of paper because Htebazile is higher on the list. You three (and everyone else) are, of course, allowed to select whatever you'd like - it doesn't have to be the ones I used in the example. [/size] [size=6][b]Winners, you have 24 hours to select your prizes. If you have not selected them by 18:00 FR time on May 8th, I will select a new winner. [/b][/size] [/quote] Oof no clue how to do this actually, How do i claim it @Canata, just saw the ping
Quote:
Hey, everyone!

Sorry this took as long as it did, I won't try to excuse it - it really shouldn't have been this long, even with nearly 2k tickets. I'll be drawing winners now! I went ahead and pinged everyone to let you know that I did get around to drawing winners, my apologies if you didn't want that ping.

1. Htebazile (650)
2. Mayanaz (927)
3. Plaguetastic (1514)
4. Jestro (709)
5. Foxe (511)
6. XLR8 (1562)
7. Starwindrider (1380)
8. 0ddcreations (1)
9. Wylin (1551)
10. Reee (1195)
11. Prettykitty426 (1142)
12. Angelofdeath22 (53)
13. Aeolianoakdown (12)
14. Silentriver (1310)

As for how you'll be choosing your prizes.. It works like just about every other raffle that runs like this. List prize packs you want in the order you want them. Only list as many packs as the number you have received. The lower the number, the less prize packs you list. First person gets the first pick, second person gets the second pick, and so on.

Examples!

Htebazile (1) wrote:
1. Peacock
Mayanaz (2) wrote:
1. Apollo
Plaguetastic (3) wrote:
1. Peacock
2. Quite the piece of paper
3. Shadow

Htebazile would get Peacock, Mayanaz would get Apollo, and Plaguetastic would get Quite the piece of paper because Htebazile is higher on the list. You three (and everyone else) are, of course, allowed to select whatever you'd like - it doesn't have to be the ones I used in the example.

Winners, you have 24 hours to select your prizes. If you have not selected them by 18:00 FR time on May 8th, I will select a new winner.

Oof no clue how to do this actually, How do i claim it @Canata, just saw the ping
https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/rincakes/39464906/5162/5162_600.gif
@0ddcreations, okay, I’ll try to explain. You’re #8, so you choose [b]8 packs.[/b] Every quote box in the third post on page one labelled prizes (like “Shadow Swirl”) is a different prize pack. Use this format if you’d like: 1. Prize pack A 2. Prize pack B 3. Prize pack C 4. Prize pack D And so on until you get to 8. Prize pack H [b]Order them in the number you want them.[/b] That means you write the name of the pack you want [b]most in 1/prize pack A[/b], the one you want [b]second-most in 2/B[/b], and so on until the one you want least of those 8 in slot 8/H. [b]All you need to do is list them[/b], after that I can do the rest. [quote=Example] 1. Phoenix 2. Periwinkle 3. Glitter Sheen 4. Familiar Faces 5. Apollo 6. Peacock 7. Jelanda 8. High quality doodles[/quote]
@0ddcreations, okay, I’ll try to explain. You’re #8, so you choose 8 packs. Every quote box in the third post on page one labelled prizes (like “Shadow Swirl”) is a different prize pack. Use this format if you’d like:

1. Prize pack A
2. Prize pack B
3. Prize pack C
4. Prize pack D
And so on until you get to
8. Prize pack H

Order them in the number you want them. That means you write the name of the pack you want most in 1/prize pack A, the one you want second-most in 2/B, and so on until the one you want least of those 8 in slot 8/H.

All you need to do is list them, after that I can do the rest.
Example wrote:
1. Phoenix
2. Periwinkle
3. Glitter Sheen
4. Familiar Faces
5. Apollo
6. Peacock
7. Jelanda
8. High quality doodles
“an
-art by @owleics
Almost missed the ping, congrats to the winners!
Almost missed the ping, congrats to the winners!
silks.gif things are bound to get better
FR+2 || she/her || wishlist || yeehaw
[quote name="Cantata" date="2019-05-08 13:49:31" ] @0ddcreations, okay, I’ll try to explain. You’re #8, so you choose [b]8 packs.[/b] Every quote box in the third post on page one labelled prizes (like “Shadow Swirl”) is a different prize pack. Use this format if you’d like: 1. Prize pack A 2. Prize pack B 3. Prize pack C 4. Prize pack D And so on until you get to 8. Prize pack H [b]Order them in the number you want them.[/b] That means you write the name of the pack you want [b]most in 1/prize pack A[/b], the one you want [b]second-most in 2/B[/b], and so on until the one you want least of those 8 in slot 8/H. [b]All you need to do is list them[/b], after that I can do the rest. [quote=Example] 1. Phoenix 2. Periwinkle 3. Glitter Sheen 4. Familiar Faces 5. Apollo 6. Peacock 7. Jelanda 8. High quality doodles[/quote] [/quote] Oh lord i haven't won a raffle before so please correct me but does it go like this? a: Pheonix b: Periwinkle c: Peacock D: high quality doodles E:Jelanda F: Glitter Sheen I have 0 clue how this works xd
Cantata wrote on 2019-05-08 13:49:31:
@0ddcreations, okay, I’ll try to explain. You’re #8, so you choose 8 packs. Every quote box in the third post on page one labelled prizes (like “Shadow Swirl”) is a different prize pack. Use this format if you’d like:

1. Prize pack A
2. Prize pack B
3. Prize pack C
4. Prize pack D
And so on until you get to
8. Prize pack H

Order them in the number you want them. That means you write the name of the pack you want most in 1/prize pack A, the one you want second-most in 2/B, and so on until the one you want least of those 8 in slot 8/H.

All you need to do is list them, after that I can do the rest.
Example wrote:
1. Phoenix
2. Periwinkle
3. Glitter Sheen
4. Familiar Faces
5. Apollo
6. Peacock
7. Jelanda
8. High quality doodles

Oh lord i haven't won a raffle before so please correct me but does it go like this?
a: Pheonix
b: Periwinkle
c: Peacock
D: high quality doodles
E:Jelanda
F: Glitter Sheen
I have 0 clue how this works xd
https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/rincakes/39464906/5162/5162_600.gif
@0ddcreations

I'm sorry, but you had to have sent this in before 1800 FR time on May 8th, as stated in the post where I announced winners. As such, your slot was given to a different user.
@0ddcreations

I'm sorry, but you had to have sent this in before 1800 FR time on May 8th, as stated in the post where I announced winners. As such, your slot was given to a different user.
“an
-art by @owleics
@jonsnowo

Hello!

I definitely remember posting this, but it looks like it alongside my previous post never went through. Because the previous winner didn't respond with their choices within 24 hours, you have been selected as the new 8th place winner. Please list your top 8 prize packs within 24 hours (by 6:50 FR time May 11th) to receive your prize.

As with the original winners, if the 24 hours are up before you post your list, your slot will be given to someone else.
@jonsnowo

Hello!

I definitely remember posting this, but it looks like it alongside my previous post never went through. Because the previous winner didn't respond with their choices within 24 hours, you have been selected as the new 8th place winner. Please list your top 8 prize packs within 24 hours (by 6:50 FR time May 11th) to receive your prize.

As with the original winners, if the 24 hours are up before you post your list, your slot will be given to someone else.
“an
-art by @owleics
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137