Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37
What Characters do you think won't survive the next 5 episodes?

Don't think a lot of characters will survive this season. I would say that Cersei, Jamie and Varys are certainly on the chopping block.

Don't think a lot of characters will survive this season. I would say that Cersei, Jamie and Varys are certainly on the chopping block.
MRJWRkO.pngqvaEKmU.gifnE1f1a8.gif

Definitely Jamie, not many who cross Cerci last long.

@Shadowsole

Definitely Jamie, not many who cross Cerci last long.

@Shadowsole
@Shadowsole I haven't watched Game of Thrones but my father is so hyped for the last season! This show made him happier than I've seen him in a long time. I'll probably start watching it myself in my next holiday so we have something to talk about [emoji=tundra laughing] I want to support this raffle, so I bought some tickets and changed my signature for the week ^^
@Shadowsole

I haven't watched Game of Thrones but my father is so hyped for the last season! This show made him happier than I've seen him in a long time. I'll probably start watching it myself in my next holiday so we have something to talk about

I want to support this raffle, so I bought some tickets and changed my signature for the week ^^
A logo with two small green sprouts and the title Spontaneous Sprouts
@Shadowsole

I hate to think about that.. who will or will not survive. I used to want Cersei to die because she is such a psycho, but.. I love her character, she is just so dynamic and of course Lena does too good of a job.

The sad thing is, I really do not want any of the current characters to die so it is hard to think of who will in a reasonable manner. You love and hate all of whom is left and they are portrayed to perfection by their actors that you just want to see them continue.

edit: Thank you so very much for the gifts!
@Shadowsole

I hate to think about that.. who will or will not survive. I used to want Cersei to die because she is such a psycho, but.. I love her character, she is just so dynamic and of course Lena does too good of a job.

The sad thing is, I really do not want any of the current characters to die so it is hard to think of who will in a reasonable manner. You love and hate all of whom is left and they are portrayed to perfection by their actors that you just want to see them continue.

edit: Thank you so very much for the gifts!
@Shadowsole

Oh, I have this deep, tragic, foreboding feeling that Jaime won't make it out alive. I want him to live and marry Brienne and live happily on the Sapphire Isle with her and their tall blonde children, but...
@Shadowsole

Oh, I have this deep, tragic, foreboding feeling that Jaime won't make it out alive. I want him to live and marry Brienne and live happily on the Sapphire Isle with her and their tall blonde children, but...
je1KGwo.png
@Shadowsole

Let's not forget those that have actually been fated to die: Cersei's prophecy states that she will be slain by a "younger brother" (my bet is on Jamie all the way), and Melisandre also had some foreboding words for her and Varys during Season 7 that suggest they may not make it to the end.
@Shadowsole

Let's not forget those that have actually been fated to die: Cersei's prophecy states that she will be slain by a "younger brother" (my bet is on Jamie all the way), and Melisandre also had some foreboding words for her and Varys during Season 7 that suggest they may not make it to the end.
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
@Shadowsole

I'm so used to people dying in this show... Also I have yet to watch the first episode of season 8 but just guessing here, Cersei and possibly another Stark (I hope not!). I'm terrible at guessing games.
@Shadowsole

I'm so used to people dying in this show... Also I have yet to watch the first episode of season 8 but just guessing here, Cersei and possibly another Stark (I hope not!). I'm terrible at guessing games.
ZNhRsiG.png
@Shadowsole

Just going by Melisandre’s prediction in an earlier season, I have a feeling her and Varys are gonna be on the chopping block this season (otherwise, why have her mention they would both eventually die in Westeros?)
@Shadowsole

Just going by Melisandre’s prediction in an earlier season, I have a feeling her and Varys are gonna be on the chopping block this season (otherwise, why have her mention they would both eventually die in Westeros?)
vendi - fr+4 - they/them

tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif
@Shadowsole

Buying 10 tickets for 5gems! (Unless I got the math wrong aaa)

Question! Can I add the raffle banner into one of my shops for it to count, or does it have to be in my siggy? Either way, I'll add it in asap, AND answer the question after I've sent over the gems <3

As a major fan of GOT and these prizes, I gotta participate qvq
EDIT

Honestly, I'm kinda leaning towards Gregor Clegane. I'm more of a book person myself (sobs and waits as JRRM takes forever and a half to write his books), but I've been watching the series when I can (ESPECIALLY FOR THE DRAGONS. PROBABLY ONLY FOR THE DRAGONS. Sobs forever cause baby Viserion was my fav)
He's a good character and all, but does the series as a whole really need him? Either him or like- Bronn. Or another Stark. They seem to like dying in the series,,,,,

@Shadowsole

Buying 10 tickets for 5gems! (Unless I got the math wrong aaa)

Question! Can I add the raffle banner into one of my shops for it to count, or does it have to be in my siggy? Either way, I'll add it in asap, AND answer the question after I've sent over the gems <3

As a major fan of GOT and these prizes, I gotta participate qvq
EDIT

Honestly, I'm kinda leaning towards Gregor Clegane. I'm more of a book person myself (sobs and waits as JRRM takes forever and a half to write his books), but I've been watching the series when I can (ESPECIALLY FOR THE DRAGONS. PROBABLY ONLY FOR THE DRAGONS. Sobs forever cause baby Viserion was my fav)
He's a good character and all, but does the series as a whole really need him? Either him or like- Bronn. Or another Stark. They seem to like dying in the series,,,,,

K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
@Shadowsole

- What Characters do you think won't survive the next 5 episodes?

Let's point towards Euron Greyjoy! I'm still not watching, I'm just catching spoilers, but from my friends' conversations he's not at Jon/Daenerys side and not so important, sounds like a reason to me =)
@Shadowsole

- What Characters do you think won't survive the next 5 episodes?

Let's point towards Euron Greyjoy! I'm still not watching, I'm just catching spoilers, but from my friends' conversations he's not at Jon/Daenerys side and not so important, sounds like a reason to me =)
J4v6SGz.png _ - FR time +10
- feel free to choose pronouns
- on vacation;
_Arcane -> Lightning
- lore WIP
45c0Iib.png ftsPxVm.png Waystone2.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37