Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37
@Shadowsole
Got the banner!

I am most excited for something other than March Madness to talk about at work as I still don't understand it. I may have a similar lack of knowledge on Game of Thrones, but at least I understand plot. Hearing frustration about it from coworkers the next day is the best thing.
@Shadowsole
Got the banner!

I am most excited for something other than March Madness to talk about at work as I still don't understand it. I may have a similar lack of knowledge on Game of Thrones, but at least I understand plot. Hearing frustration about it from coworkers the next day is the best thing.
CsHuDmW.pngHLHYMXr.pngHib.png
@Shadowsole
Weekly question answer: I'm looking forward to hearing my friend geek out over all of his plot theories while I nod and pretend to understand what he's talking about as I do homework. He does the same thing to me as I geek out over Harry Potter and How to Train Your Dragon lol.
@Shadowsole
Weekly question answer: I'm looking forward to hearing my friend geek out over all of his plot theories while I nod and pretend to understand what he's talking about as I do homework. He does the same thing to me as I geek out over Harry Potter and How to Train Your Dragon lol.
5UmLAjY.gifEKncd6W.gifc8LOING.jpgCg7U8Hi.jpgijZKSx5.giftbZW05F.pngN44DS3u.gifWT2UepU.png
@Shadowsole Got the banner in my signature, and weekly question answer below:
What event are you most excited for this season?: I'm really excited to see Jon's reaction to the news Bran & Sam found out last season. I'm sure it's gonna make things v v interesting when it comes to the series & it's major plot points >.>
@Shadowsole Got the banner in my signature, and weekly question answer below:
What event are you most excited for this season?: I'm really excited to see Jon's reaction to the news Bran & Sam found out last season. I'm sure it's gonna make things v v interesting when it comes to the series & it's major plot points >.>
vendi - fr+4 - they/them

tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif
@Shadowsole
Weekly Question:
I’m most excited to see how Daenery’s and Jon Snow’s relationship pans out over the season and their reactions when they find out the truth.

Just sent treasure for some entries! I added the banner to my sig as well!
@Shadowsole
Weekly Question:
I’m most excited to see how Daenery’s and Jon Snow’s relationship pans out over the season and their reactions when they find out the truth.

Just sent treasure for some entries! I added the banner to my sig as well!
qvaEKmU.gif
@Shadowsole
What Characters do you think won't survive the next 5 episodes?

I honestly don't think many are going to survive. Cerci will die for sure with that prophesy against her, and I have a feeling Dani and Jon aren't as safe as a lot of people seem to think. I'm also worried the dragons will be dying by the end as well.
@Shadowsole

I honestly don't think many are going to survive. Cerci will die for sure with that prophesy against her, and I have a feeling Dani and Jon aren't as safe as a lot of people seem to think. I'm also worried the dragons will be dying by the end as well.
F1jpN4O.png
jhdbcj this episode was definitely the slow-paced couple of first minutes in a movie
just p a c k e d with hurried reunions and weird bran stare-offs and things thrown in the air to probably never be talked about again (what does it mean that the dragons aren't eating?)
the dialogue, uhhhh, was, quite honestly, wack. some good lines here and there but overall it felt really stiff and inorganic somehow (why, and i can't stress this enough, t f??? did they talk about balls like? twice??great writing)
also? that five-minute dragon-riding sequence was nothing but flexing with their big boy budget muscles and you can't change my mind

that being said finally coming back to these characters and places feels so good?? the cinematography is always super nice and story-wise i can't wait for the tensions to develop between dany and the northeners as well an between jaime and everyone.
jon seemed a bit taken aback (to say the least) by the piping hot tea sam served him in the crypts and honestly? great points were made about dany and her willingness to give up her conquest dream to support jon as the rightful heir so im excited to see how everyone will react to the news.

@shadowsole
what characters do you think won't survive the next 5 episodes?
someone made this pretty comprehensive list of characters that probably won't survive i definitely agree with

jokes aside i think most of the characters won't make it. it uh, depends also greatly on what kind of message the showrunners want to convey with the ending: it's not completely out of question that everyone could die in order to demonstrate a strong thematic point about the price of lust for power and pride.
cersei, jaime, melisandre and varys will all most likely die due to prophecies and foreshadowing in the series. when it comes to cersei and jaime them dying would also make the most sense in terms of their character arcs.
the greyjoys, both of the cleganes, most of the stark bannermen, as well as beric, gendry, dolorous edd, tormund and co. are all on pretty thin ice too i think.
i'm not too cheerful about dany, jon or tyrion's chances of survival either tbh.
jhdbcj this episode was definitely the slow-paced couple of first minutes in a movie
just p a c k e d with hurried reunions and weird bran stare-offs and things thrown in the air to probably never be talked about again (what does it mean that the dragons aren't eating?)
the dialogue, uhhhh, was, quite honestly, wack. some good lines here and there but overall it felt really stiff and inorganic somehow (why, and i can't stress this enough, t f??? did they talk about balls like? twice??great writing)
also? that five-minute dragon-riding sequence was nothing but flexing with their big boy budget muscles and you can't change my mind

that being said finally coming back to these characters and places feels so good?? the cinematography is always super nice and story-wise i can't wait for the tensions to develop between dany and the northeners as well an between jaime and everyone.
jon seemed a bit taken aback (to say the least) by the piping hot tea sam served him in the crypts and honestly? great points were made about dany and her willingness to give up her conquest dream to support jon as the rightful heir so im excited to see how everyone will react to the news.

@shadowsole
what characters do you think won't survive the next 5 episodes?
someone made this pretty comprehensive list of characters that probably won't survive i definitely agree with

jokes aside i think most of the characters won't make it. it uh, depends also greatly on what kind of message the showrunners want to convey with the ending: it's not completely out of question that everyone could die in order to demonstrate a strong thematic point about the price of lust for power and pride.
cersei, jaime, melisandre and varys will all most likely die due to prophecies and foreshadowing in the series. when it comes to cersei and jaime them dying would also make the most sense in terms of their character arcs.
the greyjoys, both of the cleganes, most of the stark bannermen, as well as beric, gendry, dolorous edd, tormund and co. are all on pretty thin ice too i think.
i'm not too cheerful about dany, jon or tyrion's chances of survival either tbh.
she was standing over me with a cigarette, the moon behind her,
yelling at me how in dance and music it's all mathematical
@shadowsole
Answering the weekly question about who won't survive the next five episodes. The way it's gone so far, ALL OF THEM. Haha, well if I had to pick just one person I think it may be Cersei...
@shadowsole
Answering the weekly question about who won't survive the next five episodes. The way it's gone so far, ALL OF THEM. Haha, well if I had to pick just one person I think it may be Cersei...
@Shadowsole always so tricky with GoT to determine who you think will survive and who won't. They always seem to enjoy throwing you a curveball or two. (also going to be a couple of episodes behind, so for all I know I'm predicting characters will survive who may have already died...)

Honestly though, it's tricky. According to prophesy Cersei is doomed to die, as is Varys.... I think Bran will 'die' in a sorta, merges with the life essence of the world kind of way (so is that living or dying? hard to say really). Yara will probably end up kicking the bucket, Davos will probably die, Sandor and Gregor Clegane will most likely die. SERIOUSLY hope the Night King gets his head offed.

On the maybe list is Jaime (though I really do hope he survives)
Brienne (I seriously want her and Jaime to get together and have a family though)
Dany (though I think she's going to survive and leave Westeros for one reason or another, my bets are on finding a place for her children to live and grow and survive, that is if they don't die)
Qyburn (He deserves to die, so he probably won't)
Drogon, Rhaegal, Viseryeon (is he counted as alive atm?), I want tehm to live, but guessing at least one will die, not sure which though probably not Viseryon, at least not at first, then we'll have a one-on-one fight between Vis and the other.
@Shadowsole always so tricky with GoT to determine who you think will survive and who won't. They always seem to enjoy throwing you a curveball or two. (also going to be a couple of episodes behind, so for all I know I'm predicting characters will survive who may have already died...)

Honestly though, it's tricky. According to prophesy Cersei is doomed to die, as is Varys.... I think Bran will 'die' in a sorta, merges with the life essence of the world kind of way (so is that living or dying? hard to say really). Yara will probably end up kicking the bucket, Davos will probably die, Sandor and Gregor Clegane will most likely die. SERIOUSLY hope the Night King gets his head offed.

On the maybe list is Jaime (though I really do hope he survives)
Brienne (I seriously want her and Jaime to get together and have a family though)
Dany (though I think she's going to survive and leave Westeros for one reason or another, my bets are on finding a place for her children to live and grow and survive, that is if they don't die)
Qyburn (He deserves to die, so he probably won't)
Drogon, Rhaegal, Viseryeon (is he counted as alive atm?), I want tehm to live, but guessing at least one will die, not sure which though probably not Viseryon, at least not at first, then we'll have a one-on-one fight between Vis and the other.

I am absolutely sure that Cersei is going to die. Besides that... I'm trying not to think about it.

@Shadowsole

I am absolutely sure that Cersei is going to die. Besides that... I'm trying not to think about it.

@Shadowsole
|PEoUA2B.png
I decided to ask my mom the questions because she watches the show. XD

She said she thinks Queen Cersei won't survive.
I decided to ask my mom the questions because she watches the show. XD

She said she thinks Queen Cersei won't survive.
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37