Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
@Shadowsole

What event are you most excited for this season?

I really want to see Daenerys and her dragons' reaction when they have to face their undead brother (or son in Daenerys' case).
I'm also really exited to see Tyrion again (since he's one of my favorite character) and how the relationship between "the main characters" and Cersei goes!

(I'm currently rewatching the last season to make sure that I remember everything!)
@Shadowsole

I really want to see Daenerys and her dragons' reaction when they have to face their undead brother (or son in Daenerys' case).
I'm also really exited to see Tyrion again (since he's one of my favorite character) and how the relationship between "the main characters" and Cersei goes!

(I'm currently rewatching the last season to make sure that I remember everything!)
Spina l 17 l INFP-T l French (FR+9)
She/Her or They/Them

I'm not English, sorry if I make some mistakes...
qvaEKmU.gif

How they're going to deal with the now ice dragon and to see who dies, hoping arya survives haha.

How they're going to deal with the now ice dragon and to see who dies, hoping arya survives haha.
+9 FR time
@Shadowsole

Woop! Sending gems, and some items.

Edit: Added banner
@Shadowsole

Woop! Sending gems, and some items.

Edit: Added banner
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
Oop! Buying some tickets now!

(ok so call me a rabid shipper however tyrion and daenerys are my current otp so i'd be super excited to see that unfold if it does become canon.)
Oop! Buying some tickets now!

(ok so call me a rabid shipper however tyrion and daenerys are my current otp so i'd be super excited to see that unfold if it does become canon.)
If you're having trouble figuring out what activities to do, this helpful stone can recommend some!
Bought some tickets and added the graphic ~
Bought some tickets and added the graphic ~
@Shadowsole

Sending in gems for tickets

Rather interested to see how they will deal with the white walker dragon. Hopefully should be an interesting battle.
@Shadowsole

Sending in gems for tickets

Rather interested to see how they will deal with the white walker dragon. Hopefully should be an interesting battle.
MRJWRkO.pngqvaEKmU.gifnE1f1a8.gif
@Shadowsole sent for 100 tickets & added the banner to my sig!

action and battles 8-)
@Shadowsole sent for 100 tickets & added the banner to my sig!

action and battles 8-)
eswSnrS.pngMUYNhfy.png
kCHWEjf.pngYMPbu9R.png
@Shadowsole Sending items and gems!

I'd love to see Daenerys again. Mostly just hyped up because of all the fan theories surrounding her and Cersei.

(Banner has been added as well.)
@Shadowsole Sending items and gems!

I'd love to see Daenerys again. Mostly just hyped up because of all the fan theories surrounding her and Cersei.

(Banner has been added as well.)
yeet yeet welcome to the crippling social anxiety meet and greet.

-I'm a dude, so He/Him
-All Fodder named with RNG or Click/Chip
-please send pohip planters and maybe a bowl of ramen. thank you so much.
@Shadowsole
Added banner
@Shadowsole
Added banner
MRJWRkO.pngqvaEKmU.gifnE1f1a8.gif
@Shadowsole
I know it's probably silly, but I am honest to gods most excited for Arya and Jon to reunite. I have been waiting on that to happen for waaay too dang long. Her being denied family reunions killed me while reading the books, and it did the same to me watching the show. So Imma need those two to have Quality Screen Time and be happy for at least ten minutes before all the heartbreaking crap begins.
@Shadowsole
I know it's probably silly, but I am honest to gods most excited for Arya and Jon to reunite. I have been waiting on that to happen for waaay too dang long. Her being denied family reunions killed me while reading the books, and it did the same to me watching the show. So Imma need those two to have Quality Screen Time and be happy for at least ten minutes before all the heartbreaking crap begins.
tumblr_pj3mhgFPin1xgkl71o1_250.pngtumblr_pj8w1m1TfO1xgkl71o1_250.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37