Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
@Shadowsole Added the banner to my signature, and sending payment for tickets right now!

I'm most excited to see how Dany reacts to seeing Viserion as a wight dragon, and seeing him fight his brothers.
@Shadowsole Added the banner to my signature, and sending payment for tickets right now!

I'm most excited to see how Dany reacts to seeing Viserion as a wight dragon, and seeing him fight his brothers.
@Shadowsole

What event are you most excited for this season?

Well, out of those left, we all know at least a couple of major characters aren't going to make it out of this alive. Personally, I think that something big is going to push Jamie to finally kill Cersei. So I guess... I'm excited for death?

Yay.
@Shadowsole

Well, out of those left, we all know at least a couple of major characters aren't going to make it out of this alive. Personally, I think that something big is going to push Jamie to finally kill Cersei. So I guess... I'm excited for death?

Yay.
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
@Shadowsole

Oh man, it' really hard to say. Probably Jon finding out he's a Targaryen tbh. I've always had Jon as one of my favorite characters for some reason, and I'm really looking forward to that and seeing how it plays out in the long run.

Also would really love to see him ride a dragon on his own.
@Shadowsole

Oh man, it' really hard to say. Probably Jon finding out he's a Targaryen tbh. I've always had Jon as one of my favorite characters for some reason, and I'm really looking forward to that and seeing how it plays out in the long run.

Also would really love to see him ride a dragon on his own.
F1jpN4O.png
@Shadowsole

What events am I not looking forward to this season?! I think what I am excited to see the most is Sansa becoming her own powerful, independent woman, and the relationships between all the Starks, because the scene where Arya and Sansa tricked Peter in the last season killed me, ug!

Edit: Sig added!
@Shadowsole

What events am I not looking forward to this season?! I think what I am excited to see the most is Sansa becoming her own powerful, independent woman, and the relationships between all the Starks, because the scene where Arya and Sansa tricked Peter in the last season killed me, ug!

Edit: Sig added!
|PEoUA2B.png
I'm hoping the ending is not what everyone expects.
I'm hoping the ending is not what everyone expects.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@Shadowsole OH MY GOSH!!! SO KEEN!!!!
@Shadowsole OH MY GOSH!!! SO KEEN!!!!
@Shadowsole

I'm hyped to see some of the action they've been building to for so long! That and really seeing all the main players fully embodying their roles.
Also treasure headed your way!
@Shadowsole

I'm hyped to see some of the action they've been building to for so long! That and really seeing all the main players fully embodying their roles.
Also treasure headed your way!
@Shadowsole

Treasure sent and banner up!

What I am the most excited for in this season is seeing the dragons go head to head. The two still living ones, up against their now ice dragon sibling. I really hope they survive. They most likely won't, but one can still hope.

@Shadowsole

Treasure sent and banner up!

What I am the most excited for in this season is seeing the dragons go head to head. The two still living ones, up against their now ice dragon sibling. I really hope they survive. They most likely won't, but one can still hope.

aqLwpCP.png
@Shadowsole What am I most keen for? I'd say it would have to be finding out who ends up winning the throne. Of course I have my theories, but who knows, maybe I'll be surprised :D

p.s. signature added
@Shadowsole What am I most keen for? I'd say it would have to be finding out who ends up winning the throne. Of course I have my theories, but who knows, maybe I'll be surprised :D

p.s. signature added

I hope that no one of my favourite Character will die xD.... (Again xDDDD)
And to see who wins the Battle and get the Throne ^-^

I will send Gems after this post :D
And also added your Signatur :)

I hope that no one of my favourite Character will die xD.... (Again xDDDD)
And to see who wins the Battle and get the Throne ^-^

I will send Gems after this post :D
And also added your Signatur :)
U0QqbM2.png l61PO3L.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37