Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | .:Silver's 5 Year FR-versary Raffle:.
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 83 84
[center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/473700189568499723/563445930624548864/cooltext320395858062796.png[/img] Bonus day? Bonus day. Time to clean out the extra apparel in your hoard! The items in this post can be sent in for their corresponding ticket count towards the main raffle (and psssttt - most of these are worth more today than a regular day)! There's also a bonus for tickets purchased with treasure and/or gems as well c: [i]This event concludes at 17:30pm on April 18, FR time[/i] [quote=15 tickets each] [item=white birdskull armband][item=white linen chest wrap][item=gold steampunk scarf][item=black highnoon hank][item=black satin tunic][item=Black and White Flair Scarf][item=Moonscale Chest Guard][item=Ebony Filigree Banner][item=Pearl Flourish Wing Drape][item=Teardrop Pearl Bracelet][item=Contrast Rogue Vest][item=Mage's Ivory Overcoat][item=Ferocious Banner][item=Frostfinder's Arctic Coat][item=Ash Lace Ribbons][item=Grim Healer's Vestments][item=Frosted Woodbrace][item=Hoary Scale Gorget] Note: Not limited to the above pieces or colors. ALL colors and ALL piece types (head/arm/tail/etc) of the set are acceptable![/quote] [quote=30 tickets each] [item=Contrast Aviator Coat][item=Silver Lei] Note: Not limited to the above pieces or colors. ALL colors and ALL piece types (head/arm/tail/etc) of the set are acceptable![/quote] [quote=50 tickets each] [item=gossamer silk scarf][item=Siren Sylvan Wings][item=Pristine Rose Thorn Banner][item=Cloudberry Plumed Mantle][item=Respectable Alabaster Bodice] Note: Not limited to the above pieces or colors. ALL colors and ALL piece types (head/arm/tail/etc) of the set are acceptable![/quote][/center] [quote=Treasure and Gem Bonuses] [columns][size=4][emoji=treasure] 5,000 = 20 tickets [emoji=treasure] 25,000 = 100 tickets [emoji=treasure] 50,000 = 200 tickets [emoji=treasure] 100,000 = 400 tickets [emoji=treasure] 250,000 = 1,000 tickets [nextcol][color=transparent]xxx [nextcol][color=transparent]xxx [nextcol][color=transparent]xxx [nextcol][size=4][emoji=gem] 5 = 20 tickets [emoji=gem] 25 = 100 tickets [emoji=gem] 50 = 200 tickets [emoji=gem] 100 = 400 tickets [emoji=gem] 250 = 1,000 tickets[/columns] Send in amounts in the chart above ONLY; please don't send some weird amount like 38kt and try to say "this is around 59 tickets" you'll make me cry :')[/quote] -snipped pinglist-
cooltext320395858062796.png
Bonus day? Bonus day. Time to clean out the extra apparel in your hoard! The items in this post can be sent in for their corresponding ticket count towards the main raffle (and psssttt - most of these are worth more today than a regular day)! There's also a bonus for tickets purchased with treasure and/or gems as well c:

This event concludes at 17:30pm on April 18, FR time
15 tickets each wrote:
White Birdskull Armband White Linen Chest Wrap Gold Steampunk Scarf Black Highnoon Hank Black Satin Tunic Black and White Flair Scarf Moonscale Chest Guard Ebony Filigree Banner Pearl Flourish Wing Drape Teardrop Pearl Bracelet Contrast Rogue Vest Mage's Ivory Overcoat Ferocious Banner Frostfinder's Arctic Coat Ash Lace Ribbons Grim Healer's Vestments Frosted Woodbrace Hoary Scale Gorget
Note: Not limited to the above pieces or colors. ALL colors and ALL piece types (head/arm/tail/etc) of the set are acceptable!
30 tickets each wrote:
Contrast Aviator Coat Silver Lei
Note: Not limited to the above pieces or colors. ALL colors and ALL piece types (head/arm/tail/etc) of the set are acceptable!
50 tickets each wrote:
Gossamer Silk Scarf Siren Sylvan Wings Pristine Rose Thorn Banner Cloudberry Plumed Mantle Respectable Alabaster Bodice
Treasure and Gem Bonuses wrote:
5,000 = 20 tickets
25,000 = 100 tickets
50,000 = 200 tickets
100,000 = 400 tickets
250,000 = 1,000 tickets
xxx
xxx
xxx

5 = 20 tickets
25 = 100 tickets
50 = 200 tickets
100 = 400 tickets
250 = 1,000 tickets

Send in amounts in the chart above ONLY; please don't send some weird amount like 38kt and try to say "this is around 59 tickets" you'll make me cry :')

-snipped pinglist-
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@gungal Oops I botched that. It's 120 not 105 ;u;
@gungal Oops I botched that. It's 120 not 105 ;u;
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
x x
Wishlist
@SilverDeath So just to clarify, because I think I understand, but want to be sure, if I were to send in [item=white linen neck wrap] that would be 15 tickets, and so would [item=Green and White Flair Scarf] or [item=Vibrant Rogue Hood]? Can this be real? Have you any idea how much apparel I've been hoarding and buying and falling behind on melting?
@SilverDeath

So just to clarify, because I think I understand, but want to be sure, if I were to send in White Linen Neck Wrap
that would be 15 tickets, and so would
Green and White Flair Scarf or Vibrant Rogue Hood ?

Can this be real? Have you any idea how much apparel I've been hoarding and buying and falling behind on melting?
KfpmU0m.png
@brevityis Yes that's correct! You could send in the White Linen Neck Wrap...or the arm wraps or leg wraps or even the Black Linen/Navy/Maroon pieces! The same applies to those lowkey harry potter houses scarves and the rogue set and anything else listed in the post.

Just not things like the coli capes, wolf capes, wooly stuff, etc. that aren't listed ;u;
(Edit: I mean. You can send stuff not listed they'll just be based off the LAH and not have a bonus lol)
@brevityis Yes that's correct! You could send in the White Linen Neck Wrap...or the arm wraps or leg wraps or even the Black Linen/Navy/Maroon pieces! The same applies to those lowkey harry potter houses scarves and the rogue set and anything else listed in the post.

Just not things like the coli capes, wolf capes, wooly stuff, etc. that aren't listed ;u;
(Edit: I mean. You can send stuff not listed they'll just be based off the LAH and not have a bonus lol)
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
x x
Wishlist
bump
bump
FkU0xOo.gif
Bump
Bump
4WmwDza.png Call me Ash! (she/her)
+2 FR time
Don’t be scared to talk to me! I love meeting new people!
@SilverDeath

eeeexcellent! You may be receiving a good deal of apparel shortly, then.

And those scarves really are lowkey harry potter house scarves, at least the red and gold and green and white.
@SilverDeath

eeeexcellent! You may be receiving a good deal of apparel shortly, then.

And those scarves really are lowkey harry potter house scarves, at least the red and gold and green and white.
KfpmU0m.png
bump
bump
tDeKDnH.png awLHn.gif the mountains are calling and I must go...
oh yes, daily bump if I haven't already.
oh yes, daily bump if I haven't already.
KfpmU0m.png
bumped
bumped
2m83344.jpgvistafestival_6.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 83 84