Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Amare's Kids [100 HC Adoptions]
1 2 3 4
[center][size=7]Amare's Hatchling Adoptions[/size][/center] So, I have a golden boy named Amare, and he's currently questing to find his forever mate by having as many children as possible. If that didn't make any sense, don't worry, that's not entirely what this thread is about. But if you want, feel free to read it here: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2459545][b][i][font=Lucida Console][color=#FF2A00]A[/color][color=#FB3302]m[/color][color=#F73D05]a[/color][color=#F44708]r[/color][color=#F0500A]e[/color] [color=#E9640F]M[/color][color=#E56D12]e[/color][color=#E27715]a[/color][color=#DE8118]n[/color][color=#DB8A1A]s[/color] [color=#D39E20]L[/color][color=#D7941D]o[/color][color=#DB8A1A]v[/color][color=#DE8117]e[/color] [color=#E56D12]([/color][color=#E9640F]1[/color][color=#ED5A0D]0[/color][color=#F0500A]0[/color][color=#F44707]H[/color][color=#F73D05]C[/color][color=#FB3302])[/color][color=#FF2A00]~[/color][/font][/i][/b][/url] What this thread is for is so that I can find good homes for Amare's children. I originally had them up for PWYW but I'm paranoid that someone is going to come along, buy one for dirt cheap, and then sell or exalt them. [center][u]So how am I going to remedy that?[/u][/center] Well, I thought it'd be fun to adopt them out for "free" in exchange for you all either writing lore for them, drawing them, or outfitting them. This way, I now you care enough about the dragon you want to keep it! So, on with the Rules of this Thread. [center][size=5]Rules[/size][/center] [LIST] [*] You may do one or all of the activities mentioned (Lore, Art, Outfitting) [*] Lore must be at least 200 words long, but can be about anything [*] Art must, at the very least, resemble the dragon in some way (please color!). Sketchiness and other things do not matter. [*] Outfits must consist of at least 4 pieces of apparel. [*] You may claim one dragon per update. This is to allow as many people as possible to adopt Amare's kids since he can't pop out children all the time. [*] Claims last until "roughly" rollover the day after you claim. They can be extended for a day (or more for people who can show me a WIP for art) [*] Please be nice and have fun! [/LIST] [center][b][u]Pinglist[/u][/b] @/MysteryGyn @/SealedCalamity[/center] [center][size=5]Adoptable Children[/size][/center] [quote][center] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53345685] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/533457/53345685_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [quote][center] [b]Solis[/b] [b]Status[/b] - Open [b]Extra[/b] - Check Bio for Name Meaning[/center][/quote][/columns] [/quote] This thread was greatly inspired by Decaffienated's [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2608308/1]Writer's Hatchery[/url] [center][b]You are free to post! Claim them babies![/b][/center]
Amare's Hatchling Adoptions

So, I have a golden boy named Amare, and he's currently questing to find his forever mate by having as many children as possible.

If that didn't make any sense, don't worry, that's not entirely what this thread is about. But if you want, feel free to read it here: Amare Means Love (100HC)~

What this thread is for is so that I can find good homes for Amare's children. I originally had them up for PWYW but I'm paranoid that someone is going to come along, buy one for dirt cheap, and then sell or exalt them.
So how am I going to remedy that?

Well, I thought it'd be fun to adopt them out for "free" in exchange for you all either writing lore for them, drawing them, or outfitting them. This way, I now you care enough about the dragon you want to keep it!

So, on with the Rules of this Thread.
Rules
  • You may do one or all of the activities mentioned (Lore, Art, Outfitting)
  • Lore must be at least 200 words long, but can be about anything
  • Art must, at the very least, resemble the dragon in some way (please color!). Sketchiness and other things do not matter.
  • Outfits must consist of at least 4 pieces of apparel.
  • You may claim one dragon per update. This is to allow as many people as possible to adopt Amare's kids since he can't pop out children all the time.
  • Claims last until "roughly" rollover the day after you claim. They can be extended for a day (or more for people who can show me a WIP for art)
  • Please be nice and have fun!
Pinglist

@/MysteryGyn @/SealedCalamity
Adoptable Children
Quote:

53345685_350.png
Quote:
Solis

Status - Open
Extra - Check Bio for Name Meaning

This thread was greatly inspired by Decaffienated's Writer's Hatchery
You are free to post! Claim them babies!
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
Can you please send Grace to @DayZBoi
Can you please send Grace to @DayZBoi
@ChaosCrys If DayZBoi wants Grace, they are going to have to claim her and do the requirements, sorry... [emoji=coatl sad]
@ChaosCrys If DayZBoi wants Grace, they are going to have to claim her and do the requirements, sorry...
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
Can I have Citrine

Citrine loved sunshine but one day it became cloudy so she decided to go find the sun. She flew over mountains and through forests until she arrived at a yellow river where she thought “maybe since it’s yellow it’ll lead me to where the sun is hiding.” So she followed the river to the ocean. By this time the sun had returned however Citrine didn’t remember how to get home so she decided this was a sign she should stay in the ocean. As she was getting the courage to swim around a pearlcatcher approached and introduced himself as Roségold. He led her to Waver clan and offered her a home. She decided to accept even though they had a map that would lead her home. She stayed because of all the pearlcatchers that could make her feel comfortable and friendly.
Can I have Citrine

Citrine loved sunshine but one day it became cloudy so she decided to go find the sun. She flew over mountains and through forests until she arrived at a yellow river where she thought “maybe since it’s yellow it’ll lead me to where the sun is hiding.” So she followed the river to the ocean. By this time the sun had returned however Citrine didn’t remember how to get home so she decided this was a sign she should stay in the ocean. As she was getting the courage to swim around a pearlcatcher approached and introduced himself as Roségold. He led her to Waver clan and offered her a home. She decided to accept even though they had a map that would lead her home. She stayed because of all the pearlcatchers that could make her feel comfortable and friendly.
@kittenpop it's not quite 200 words long, but since my lair space is suffering I'll send her over soon :3
@kittenpop it's not quite 200 words long, but since my lair space is suffering I'll send her over soon :3
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png