Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ♦Giving back RAFFLE♦ (ENDED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/0rDNoLu.png[/img] Welcome to my first official raffle! My dragons have been hoarding some nice treats for a while and I finally have enough to make this raffle happen. I'm hosting this raffle all on my own, so please excuse any possible slower messages and replies. [/center] [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/a26bf027f53754c010781f5c937cb153/tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o6_640.png[/img] [/center] [center][i]You enter a quiet cave that's dripping moisture from its roof. The air in there is humid and it's almost hard to breathe, but you still keep going. The deeper you venture the wider the cave becomes, so you start to make your way in faster. Only then do you notice a dim shimmering light from deeper in that's illuminating the crystals on the cave walls. You can't explain why but the light calls you, you feel a desperate need to get closer to it. But the moment you reach the light, two giant creatures block your path...[/i][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/lLVamOz.png[/img] [/center] [left][color=ff6bd5]"Do you see that Maeby? A strange face approaches..."[/color][/left] [right][color=04dcc3]"Yes, I do Athos ... I think they are here for our treasures."[/color][/right] [left][color=ff6bd5]"I see, in that case, take a seat stranger. You have some nerve coming to our cave after our shinies, I almost want to just bite your head off. But I'm feeling generous today, how about a game of luck instead? It's a one time offer only."[/color][/left] [right][color=04dcc3]"You give us a part of your treasure for a chance to win some of ours ..."[/color][/right]
0rDNoLu.png

Welcome to my first official raffle! My dragons have been hoarding some nice treats for a while and I finally have enough to make this raffle happen.

I'm hosting this raffle all on my own, so please excuse any possible slower messages and replies.

tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o6_640.png
You enter a quiet cave that's dripping moisture from its roof. The air in there is humid and it's almost hard to breathe, but you still keep going. The deeper you venture the wider the cave becomes, so you start to make your way in faster.
Only then do you notice a dim shimmering light from deeper in that's illuminating the crystals on the cave walls.
You can't explain why but the light calls you, you feel a desperate need to get closer to it.
But the moment you reach the light, two giant creatures block your path...

lLVamOz.png
"Do you see that Maeby? A strange face approaches..."
"Yes, I do Athos ... I think they are here for our treasures."
"I see, in that case, take a seat stranger. You have some nerve coming to our cave after our shinies, I almost want to just bite your head off. But I'm feeling generous today, how about a game of luck instead? It's a one time offer only."
"You give us a part of your treasure for a chance to win some of ours ..."
tDIkqWL.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/21N3KYM.png[/img][/center] [center][color=ff6bd5]"In our game of luck, there are some rules you need to follow. Pay close attention as I read them to you ..."[/color][/center] [left][b][size=6] [emoji=pink gem 2] RULES [emoji=pink gem 2][/b][left] [left][size=4]• you can buy as many tickets as you want[/size] [size=4]• deadline will be announced in this thread when there are enough attendees[/size] [size=4]• tickets [b]can't be refunded[/size][/b] [size=4]• please tag me when you want to buy a ticket[/size] [size=4]• end date hasn't been decided yet[/size] [size=4]• more rules might be added in the future![/size] [/left] [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/a26bf027f53754c010781f5c937cb153/tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o6_640.png[/img] [/center]
21N3KYM.png
"In our game of luck, there are some rules you need to follow. Pay close attention as I read them to you ..."

RULES

• you can buy as many tickets as you want

• deadline will be announced in this thread when there are enough attendees

• tickets can't be refunded

• please tag me when you want to buy a ticket

• end date hasn't been decided yet

• more rules might be added in the future!

tDIkqWL.png
[left][b][size=6][emoji=pink gem 2] TICKETS [emoji=pink gem 2][/size][/b] [size=4]• 1 ticket is either 1000 [emoji=treasure] or 1 [emoji=gem] [/size] [size=4]• please send the payment through [b]a private message[/b] and attach the payment to it[/size] [size=4]• tickets can't be refunded[/size][/left] [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/a26bf027f53754c010781f5c937cb153/tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o6_640.png[/img] [size=4][b]♦ ALTERNATIVE PAYMENT METHODS ♦[/b][/size] The ticket worth of the items is determined by their price in the marketplace and auction house. [item=Copper Muck] = 2 tickets [item=white slime] = 10 tickets [item=red goo] = 12 tickets [item=Vial of Glowing Sight] = 200 tickets [item=Vial of Darkened Sight] = 240 tickets [item=Regenerating Reedjumper] = 325 tickets [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/a26bf027f53754c010781f5c937cb153/tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o6_640.png[/img] [size=4][b]♦ BUMP TICKETS ♦[/b][/size] [b]You can now earn tickets through bumping as well![/b] Here is how it works: • you can earn one bump ticket by a bump • There [b]must[/b] be at least 30 minutes since the last bump • Simply write "Bump!" or something similar when bumping up the raffle [emoji=ping][/center]
TICKETS

• 1 ticket is either 1000 or 1

• please send the payment through a private message and attach the payment to it

• tickets can't be refunded

♦ ALTERNATIVE PAYMENT METHODS ♦

The ticket worth of the items is determined by their price in the marketplace and auction house.

Copper Muck = 2 tickets

White Slime = 10 tickets

Red Goo = 12 tickets

Vial of Glowing Sight = 200 tickets

Vial of Darkened Sight = 240 tickets

Regenerating Reedjumper = 325 tickets

♦ BUMP TICKETS ♦

You can now earn tickets through bumping as well! Here is how it works:

• you can earn one bump ticket by a bump

• There must be at least 30 minutes since the last bump

• Simply write "Bump!" or something similar when bumping up the raffle

tDIkqWL.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/71zuVzN.png[/center] [center][color=04dcc3]"Now for the possible prices ... you may look but do not touch ... we also have something special for the one who buys the most tickets, so don't be afraid to spend a bit."[/color] [center][b][size=6] [emoji=pink gem 2] PRIZES [emoji=pink gem 2][/b] [b][size=4]♦ Big sets ♦[/b] [quote=battle set][item=berserker] [item=scholar] [item=discipline] [item=ambush][/quote] [quote=armor set][item=Silver Filigree Helmet] [item=Silver Filigree Banner] [item=Silver Filigree Breastplate] [item=Silver Filigree Boots] [item=Silver Filigree Gauntlets] [item=Silver Filigree Wing Guard] [item=Silver Filigree Tail Guard ] [item=Frog's Helmet] [item=Frog's Shoulder Pads] [item=Frog's Breastplate ] [item=Frog's Arm Guards] [item=Frog's Leg Armor] [item=Frog's Wing Fans ] [item=Frog's Tail Guard] [/quote] [quote=woodmask set][item=Sapphire Woodmask] [item=Sapphire Woodguard] [item=Sapphire Woodbrace] [item=Sapphire Woodtrail] [item=Sapphire Woodtreads] [item=Sapphire Woodwing] [item=Sapphire Woodbasket] [item=honeyed Woodmask] [item=honeyed Woodguard] [item=honeyed Woodbrace] [item=honeyed Woodtrail] [item=honeyed Woodtreads] [item=honeyed Woodwing] [item=honeyed Woodbasket] [/quote] [quote=sweetheart set][item=Sweetheart Lace Headpiece] [item=Sweetheart Lace Collar] [item=Sweetheart Lace Wristlet] [item=Sweetheart Lace Anklet] [item=Sweetheart Lace Waist Frill] [item=Sweetheart Lace Ribbons] [item=Sweetheart Claw] [item= sweetheart swan] [/quote] [quote=white set][item=Respectable Alabaster Ovalcrown] [item=Respectable Alabaster Locket] [item=Respectable Alabaster Bodice] [item=Respectable Alabaster Knickers] [item=Respectable Alabaster Bustle] [item=Respectable Alabaster Tailtaille] [item=Respectable Alabaster Garniture] [item=Respectable Alabaster Spats] [item=Respectable Alabaster Gloves] [/quote] [b][size=4]♦ Smaller themed sets ♦[/b] [quote=on the beach][item=plantation pincher] [item=Skin: go with the floe] [item=Accent: shellbond] [/quote] [quote=chilly out here][item=Glitterfreeze Ice-trolabe] [item=Frigid Emblem] [item=Accent: comfort in cold] [/quote] [quote=beautiful forest][item=spotted faun] [item=Druidic Emblem] [item=accent: janus trap][/quote] [quote=darkest times][item=murkmirth ambassador] [item=Shady Emblem] [item=accent: falling star][/quote] [quote=under the rocks][item=Bogsneak Puppet] [item=Stonekeeper Emblem] [item=skin: sedimentary sentinel][/quote] [quote=burning hot][item=black iron creeper] [item=Searing Emblem] [item=skin: golden core][/quote] [quote=rotting skin][item=Nochnyr] [item=Infectionist's Emblem] [item=skin: ironclad][/quote] [quote=friend set][item=Poison Dart Frog Companion] [item=Desert Rain Frog Companion] [item= Marsh Frog Companion] [/quote] [quote=gecko set][item= bubble brook gecko] [item= cosmo gecko] [/quote] [b][size=4]♦ Individual extra prizes ♦[/b] [item=scroll of renaming] [item=vista: jester][item=vista: gossamer flame] [item=tertiary gene: smirch] [item=Accent: silhouette] [item=Accent: gloomy gardener] [item=skin: within the vapors] [item= starlight cloak] [item= fathomsearch spirit jug] [item= conflagrant kilt] [item= peacock spider] [item= ultimate buttersnake] [b][size=4]♦ • ♦ JACKPOT ♦ • ♦[/b] [quote=jackpot][item=vista: herb rack] [item= unhatched bogsneak egg][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49976533] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/499766/49976533_350.png[/img] [/url][/quote][/center] [center]Proof of ownership: https://prnt.sc/n3p0ll[/center]
71zuVzN.png
"Now for the possible prices ... you may look but do not touch ... we also have something special for the one who buys the most tickets, so don't be afraid to spend a bit."

PRIZES

♦ Big sets ♦

battle set wrote:
Berserker Scholar Discipline Ambush
armor set wrote:
Silver Filigree Helmet Silver Filigree Banner Silver Filigree Breastplate Silver Filigree Boots Silver Filigree Gauntlets Silver Filigree Wing Guard Silver Filigree Tail Guard Frog's Helmet Frog's Shoulder Pads Frog's Breastplate Frog's Arm Guards Frog's Leg Armor Frog's Wing Fans Frog's Tail Guard
woodmask set wrote:
Sapphire Woodmask Sapphire Woodguard Sapphire Woodbrace Sapphire Woodtrail Sapphire Woodtreads Sapphire Woodwing Sapphire Woodbasket
Honeyed Woodmask Honeyed Woodguard Honeyed Woodbrace Honeyed Woodtrail Honeyed Woodtreads Honeyed Woodwing Honeyed Woodbasket
sweetheart set wrote:
Sweetheart Lace Headpiece Sweetheart Lace Collar Sweetheart Lace Wristlet Sweetheart Lace Anklet Sweetheart Lace Waist Frill Sweetheart Lace Ribbons Sweetheart Claw Sweetheart Swan
white set wrote:
Respectable Alabaster Ovalcrown Respectable Alabaster Locket Respectable Alabaster Bodice Respectable Alabaster Knickers Respectable Alabaster Bustle Respectable Alabaster Tailtaille Respectable Alabaster Garniture Respectable Alabaster Spats Respectable Alabaster Gloves

♦ Smaller themed sets ♦

on the beach wrote:
Plantation Pincher Skin: Go With the Floe Accent: ShellBond
chilly out here wrote:
Glitterfreeze Ice-trolabe Frigid Emblem Accent: Comfort in Cold
beautiful forest wrote:
Spotted Faun Druidic Emblem Accent: Janus Trap
darkest times wrote:
Murkmirth Ambassador Shady Emblem Accent: Falling Star
under the rocks wrote:
Bogsneak Puppet Stonekeeper Emblem Skin: Sedimentary Sentinel
burning hot wrote:
Black Iron Creeper Searing Emblem Skin: Golden Core
rotting skin wrote:
Nochnyr Infectionist's Emblem Skin: Ironclad
friend set wrote:
Poison Dart Frog Companion Desert Rain Frog Companion Marsh Frog Companion
gecko set wrote:
Bubble Brook Gecko Cosmo Gecko

♦ Individual extra prizes ♦

Scroll of Renaming

Vista: Jester Vista: Gossamer Flame Tertiary Gene: Smirch

Accent: Silhouette Accent: Gloomy Gardener Skin: Within the Vapors

Starlight Cloak Fathomsearch Spirit Jug Conflagrant Kilt

Peacock Spider Ultimate Buttersnake

♦ • ♦ JACKPOT ♦ • ♦

jackpot wrote:
Vista: Herb Rack Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
49976533_350.png
Proof of ownership: https://prnt.sc/n3p0ll
tDIkqWL.png
[left][b][size=6][emoji=pink gem 2] TICKETS SOLD [emoji=pink gem 2][/size][/b] [b]featherworld[/b]: 30 [b]BottledLightning[/b]: 22 (2 bump) [b]Byggden[/b]: 22 [b]LadybugElizabeth[/b]: 7 [b]Blacklynx915[/b]: 40 [b]Yeetsauce[/b]: 24 [b]Cloneraid[/b]: 80 [b]BDGumball[/b]: 2 [b]AkiraLiliphenXP[/b]: 61 (2 bumps) [b]oldred100[/b]: 69 (35 bumps) [b]Ref[/b]: 105 (78 bumps) [b]Erea[/b]: 12 (8 bump) [b]Flutterbug[/b]: 113 (3 bump) [b]Cinder555[/b]: 5 [b]Sinjin[/b]: 26 (1 bump) [b]Shadowpuppet[/b]: 13 (3 bump) [b]cactolith14[/b]: 2 (2 bump) [b]CrowHarlequin[/b]: 1 [b]PenziePines13[/b]: 71 (6 bump) [b]rosemilk[/b]: 25 [b]Lansly[/b]: 1 (1 bump) [b]VitaNuova[/b]: [u]120[/u] [size=4] I'll update this as often as I can, so don't panic if you have bought more tickets later and the numbers haven't been updated! The bump tickets have been added together with the bought tickets and added separately as well just so I can keep track on them. [/size] [/left]
TICKETS SOLD

featherworld: 30

BottledLightning: 22 (2 bump)

Byggden: 22

LadybugElizabeth: 7

Blacklynx915: 40

Yeetsauce: 24

Cloneraid: 80

BDGumball: 2

AkiraLiliphenXP: 61 (2 bumps)

oldred100: 69 (35 bumps)

Ref: 105 (78 bumps)

Erea: 12 (8 bump)

Flutterbug: 113 (3 bump)

Cinder555: 5

Sinjin: 26 (1 bump)

Shadowpuppet: 13 (3 bump)

cactolith14: 2 (2 bump)

CrowHarlequin: 1

PenziePines13: 71 (6 bump)

rosemilk: 25

Lansly: 1 (1 bump)

VitaNuova: 120

I'll update this as often as I can, so don't panic if you have bought more tickets later and the numbers haven't been updated! The bump tickets have been added together with the bought tickets and added separately as well just so I can keep track on them.
tDIkqWL.png
♦ reserved ♦
♦ reserved ♦
tDIkqWL.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/21N3KYM.png[/img][/center] [center][color=ff6bd5]"We're now officially open!"[/color][/center]
21N3KYM.png
"We're now officially open!"
tDIkqWL.png
Bump!
Bump!
tDIkqWL.png
Bump!
Bump!
tDIkqWL.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/71zuVzN.png[/center] [center][color=04dcc3]"More prizes added ~"[/color]
71zuVzN.png
"More prizes added ~"
tDIkqWL.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27