Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [MJ19] Wind OOF Raffle
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 49 50
@Bantymom
I received 4 level 1's and 2 level 5's. Did you mean to train those level 1's? I can send them back if so!
@Bantymom
I received 4 level 1's and 2 level 5's. Did you mean to train those level 1's? I can send them back if so!
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@EverAthena 2 Level 6's sent your way!~
@EverAthena 2 Level 6's sent your way!~
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
@Harana thank you so much! I hope you have a great day~
@Harana thank you so much! I hope you have a great day~
+ 197.png +
Vera
»-=+=-»

FR Time +1
+ 187.png +++++

» previously Athena »
» she/her »
» canada +1 fr »
@Mirna Yes please. I like to keep things even.
@Aarresi
6 level 5s, 0t, 5 Tundra on their way (and I'll double check their levels to be sure)
@Mirna Yes please. I like to keep things even.
@Aarresi
6 level 5s, 0t, 5 Tundra on their way (and I'll double check their levels to be sure)
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@Bantymom
Amazing, thank you very much!
@Bantymom
Amazing, thank you very much!
@Mirna
Are you still online?
I fixed those 4 (1 tundra, 1 firefly) but I sent them back by PA instead of CR. I was on automatic pilot. It that ok?
@Mirna
Are you still online?
I fixed those 4 (1 tundra, 1 firefly) but I sent them back by PA instead of CR. I was on automatic pilot. It that ok?
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
@Bantymom Already accepted and recorded! [emoji=coatl winking] PA is totally fine btw (I prefer PA) but I sent the dragons back by CR so I could add a message
@Bantymom
Already accepted and recorded! PA is totally fine btw (I prefer PA) but I sent the dragons back by CR so I could add a message
@Mirna
Here they come! 6 more (0t, lvl 5)
@Mirna
Here they come! 6 more (0t, lvl 5)
Kleos
@Bantymom Thank you so much! [emoji=coatl love]
@Bantymom
Thank you so much!
@Mirna
Will anyone be online to accept dragons after rollover? Anyone there in PDT?
@Mirna
Will anyone be online to accept dragons after rollover? Anyone there in PDT?
Kleos
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 49 50