Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [MJ19] Wind OOF Raffle
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50
@Bantymom

Yes, no trouble! You have to put 1t to get it to go through the AH. I appreciate some of those, since most of the time these exalts go for a loss!
@Bantymom

Yes, no trouble! You have to put 1t to get it to go through the AH. I appreciate some of those, since most of the time these exalts go for a loss!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
@SteelAndSparks

Sending some level 7s your way :3
@SteelAndSparks

Sending some level 7s your way :3
dc83750d5f8736efdb2eab1c761c9f4c8394135c.png

booS p r i g g a n

booooThe results of hard work always seem like luck, but know you've earned every bit of your success.
hatchery coli services goals
@DevonAkabane

This is the Out Of Flight Raffle! As an Out Of Flight member, aka not a member of the Wind Flight (I see that you are from Shadow), you can send dragons to one of our online attendants. We pay you for your dragons, and you will also be entered into our spreadsheets as having gained a certain number of tickets. These tickets will be entered into a raffle at the end of the week and you could have a chance to get some cool prizes! The notice about Windies was a reminder for our people, don't worry about it.

You'll get more money and tickets for dragons of higher levels, and yes, you can send us hatchlings! Do keep in mind though, any dragon you send will be exalted.
@DevonAkabane

This is the Out Of Flight Raffle! As an Out Of Flight member, aka not a member of the Wind Flight (I see that you are from Shadow), you can send dragons to one of our online attendants. We pay you for your dragons, and you will also be entered into our spreadsheets as having gained a certain number of tickets. These tickets will be entered into a raffle at the end of the week and you could have a chance to get some cool prizes! The notice about Windies was a reminder for our people, don't worry about it.

You'll get more money and tickets for dragons of higher levels, and yes, you can send us hatchlings! Do keep in mind though, any dragon you send will be exalted.
0n0xvdO.pngwind_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipnl9.gifTOd95AF.png
@Spriggan Thank you! :D
@Spriggan Thank you! :D

Phoebe_Sig_2.jpg
@DevonAkabane

There are two things going on here---

first is a regular festival raffle, where you send in dragons for set prices to an online attendant (you can see the prices here, and the spreadsheet which shows who from Wind is online and available to take your dragons is here), and a certain number of tickets to the raffle that will happen after push week. The prices and tickets depend on the level of the dragons but you can send in any level!

secondly part of the lore is a seasonal thing so we added a team piece for fun - you can fill in the form here to pick a team! This is optional but filling it in will then assign any dragons you send to the raffle to a team. It will not affect raffle tickets or prices. (The mechanism for recording for people in Wind flight is slightly different and linked to our inflight raffle recording, hence the note about Windies).

hope that clarifies a bit for you!
@DevonAkabane

There are two things going on here---

first is a regular festival raffle, where you send in dragons for set prices to an online attendant (you can see the prices here, and the spreadsheet which shows who from Wind is online and available to take your dragons is here), and a certain number of tickets to the raffle that will happen after push week. The prices and tickets depend on the level of the dragons but you can send in any level!

secondly part of the lore is a seasonal thing so we added a team piece for fun - you can fill in the form here to pick a team! This is optional but filling it in will then assign any dragons you send to the raffle to a team. It will not affect raffle tickets or prices. (The mechanism for recording for people in Wind flight is slightly different and linked to our inflight raffle recording, hence the note about Windies).

hope that clarifies a bit for you!
xxz3tnOVC.pngxx tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngxxxx
[quote name="Deladria" date="2019-03-17 12:13:34" ] @Bantymom Yes, no trouble! You have to put 1t to get it to go through the AH. I appreciate some of those, since most of the time these exalts go for a loss! [/quote] I was putting in 1t, but sometimes when I pasted in your name, another name would auto-fill the box. I was afraid I might not have caught one of those and it went somewhere else. They'll all be 0t. I'm in it for the tickets! Should I post here every time I send or will you get notified just as quickly if I just send them PA as long as I check that you are accepting?
Deladria wrote on 2019-03-17 12:13:34:
@Bantymom

I was putting in 1t, but sometimes when I pasted in your name, another name would auto-fill the box. I was afraid I might not have caught one of those and it went somewhere else.

They'll all be 0t. I'm in it for the tickets! Should I post here every time I send or will you get notified just as quickly if I just send them PA as long as I check that you are accepting?
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
Ok thank you so much. Ill be having some hatches tomorrow. Depending on how they come out ill send some in for a few tickets. Even if i dont win anything i think the idea of this raffle is pretty neat
Ok thank you so much. Ill be having some hatches tomorrow. Depending on how they come out ill send some in for a few tickets. Even if i dont win anything i think the idea of this raffle is pretty neat
KaL7agX.png jbMnTvf.png Z4Vhp7P.png
@bfkitsune I'll be sending three hatchies! (with breed bonus today)
@bfkitsune I'll be sending three hatchies! (with breed bonus today)
signature.pngh9CCkJ3.png
@Ebby172 Thank you for supporting wind! <3 <3
@Ebby172 Thank you for supporting wind! <3 <3
EDxOo1O.png
@EmmeBearPaw
Sending 86 level 5s, 1 with breed bonus and gene bonus and 1 with gene bonus.
@EmmeBearPaw
Sending 86 level 5s, 1 with breed bonus and gene bonus and 1 with gene bonus.
7waqdr1.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50