Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ARK/Kindness Raffle- Sprites UMA Genes+
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 93 94
@TempestOfStorm Hey, I sent a cr with the raffle donation we talked about and was wondering if you got it? It's totally fine if you can't take it anymore, just let me know!
@TempestOfStorm Hey, I sent a cr with the raffle donation we talked about and was wondering if you got it? It's totally fine if you can't take it anymore, just let me know!
dbt6reh-5fdc6663-80bb-4820-ac3f-9c9c1b285a24_1.gif
L I L A C S K Y E ddit6wg-2c4f96e0-d29f-4316-9924-168897a6384f.gif

Skylar/Skye | He/him | 21 | FR+3

Wishlist
Art Shop

qXCdzoo.gif iuEBSJ3.png
VDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
w0wBhk1.png
nnBylsC.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
I can't believe we're at the last day! I'm not going to know what to do with this one over!
I can't believe we're at the last day! I'm not going to know what to do with this one over!
KfpmU0m.png
That is an absolutely wondrous Zelda reference.

I'd love for this to be run again; although I feel as if I should do more nice things outside of rewards for it :P especially online. I'm so much more nervous with folk on here.

Overall I'm extremely thankful for this chance and such a thoughtful raffle, it had an amazing run. Love you!!
That is an absolutely wondrous Zelda reference.

I'd love for this to be run again; although I feel as if I should do more nice things outside of rewards for it :P especially online. I'm so much more nervous with folk on here.

Overall I'm extremely thankful for this chance and such a thoughtful raffle, it had an amazing run. Love you!!
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
Please run it again <3
Please run it again <3
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
Went to look at today's event and remembered it was all over. :'( I do hope you run it again in the future! It was a lot of fun thank you so much for hosting.
Went to look at today's event and remembered it was all over. :'( I do hope you run it again in the future! It was a lot of fun thank you so much for hosting.
41722454785_8929d42a2e_o.png
PINGLIST:

@Nightdraco
@RoyalSorceress
@SerenityBreeze
@LadyOfTheSkies
@XBloodThirstyX
@Fantastea
@Macchi
@LupusUncia
@Astonia
@ARPL
@BeckAlistiere
@MissNevermind
@Prisoner319
@BaldwinBogsneak
@mayanaz
@Clya
@KnightYumi
@quatervois
@Palmtrees
@VolcanicThunder
@schmaltz
@ilios
@BottledLightning
@ApprenticeWriter
@Larkfin
@SprinklesTheCat
@Infinity14
@DeathDino
@AbbyLoRawr
@FrogTea
@Woolly
@Quintillion
@SkyDancer10
@barkscales
@Rowain312
@SilentRiver
@Liz2331234
@brevityis
@Korwa
@Atroxian
@Rowain312
@SilentRiver
@Alastriona1
@Sheona
@Supremedorklord
@LemonyCurry
@galacticTopiary
@Disillusionist
@LemonyCurry
@SilentRiver

Hi everyone! The raffle is now... closed for ticket buying!
I will be counting up all the tickets throughout the next few days and making sure I get all screenshot tickets. Expect a ping on Monday telling you that all totals have been updated and please double check them.

I'm actually without power right now due to the storms on the east coast over the past week (hit me last night and wrecked the power lines), but luckily my local library has power hehehe.

Thank you all for participating, and be ready for that ping! I hope to do the first drawing Wednesday.

Edit:
Also, take this is a last warning to buy any last minute tickets or submit any screenshots! They will close FOR SURE on Monday, no leniency after that.
PINGLIST:

@Nightdraco
@RoyalSorceress
@SerenityBreeze
@LadyOfTheSkies
@XBloodThirstyX
@Fantastea
@Macchi
@LupusUncia
@Astonia
@ARPL
@BeckAlistiere
@MissNevermind
@Prisoner319
@BaldwinBogsneak
@mayanaz
@Clya
@KnightYumi
@quatervois
@Palmtrees
@VolcanicThunder
@schmaltz
@ilios
@BottledLightning
@ApprenticeWriter
@Larkfin
@SprinklesTheCat
@Infinity14
@DeathDino
@AbbyLoRawr
@FrogTea
@Woolly
@Quintillion
@SkyDancer10
@barkscales
@Rowain312
@SilentRiver
@Liz2331234
@brevityis
@Korwa
@Atroxian
@Rowain312
@SilentRiver
@Alastriona1
@Sheona
@Supremedorklord
@LemonyCurry
@galacticTopiary
@Disillusionist
@LemonyCurry
@SilentRiver

Hi everyone! The raffle is now... closed for ticket buying!
I will be counting up all the tickets throughout the next few days and making sure I get all screenshot tickets. Expect a ping on Monday telling you that all totals have been updated and please double check them.

I'm actually without power right now due to the storms on the east coast over the past week (hit me last night and wrecked the power lines), but luckily my local library has power hehehe.

Thank you all for participating, and be ready for that ping! I hope to do the first drawing Wednesday.

Edit:
Also, take this is a last warning to buy any last minute tickets or submit any screenshots! They will close FOR SURE on Monday, no leniency after that.
an5nAto.png
@Tempestofstorm.

Just drew the winner for the giveaway challenge. Wanted to let you know that I did go through with it. Winner was notified XD
@Tempestofstorm.

Just drew the winner for the giveaway challenge. Wanted to let you know that I did go through with it. Winner was notified XD
41722454785_8929d42a2e_o.png
[b]ALL (113) TICKET HOLDERS:[/b] [size=0] @KnightYumi @Macchi @BeckAlistiere @Larkfin @VolcanicThunder @Clya @BaldwinBogsneak @RoyalSorceress @LadyOfTheSkies @XBloodThirstyX @Prisoner319 @Dantex @LupusUncia @MissNevermind @quatervois @Galearis @FrogTea @BottledLightning @Xotik @Fantastea @Cantata @Quintillion @Wylin @Cats @Demonkid @Eindride @SugarRose22 @XxNoodleNovaxX @DragonofMordor @ilios @Evbay @TsarinaTorment @Cruelty @Churrell @AbbyLoRawr @ApprenticeWriter @Funfactlove @Faolana @mayanaz @Pipqu @Shudder @Potterhead @Infinity14 @Rabigrace @DeathDino @Wychwing @Astonia @Ratiasu @CyanDog @Nightsorrow @Flauros @Argante @Demos @TrashHoe @jamesfitz3 @Watercolours @sky09 @woolly @ZincAlloy @MythicalViper @KitKatKhaos @Sparkbreeze @LeafeonWarrior @Caroo @LostSketchbook @SprinklesTheCat @Silkshoes @Phoebici @Melova @Ref @SkyDancer10 @Liz2331234 @DraconianLucian @brevityis @Korwa @Rowain312 @Foxe @Ebby172 @Supremedorklord @pastprologue @Augie279 @owleics @fangoftofu @desmodium @Emmie @skyarising @Hinumi @Sheona @Firtarian @Puddletail @galacticTopiary @LemonyCurry @Asphoxia @Juxta13 @SilentRiver @Disillusionist @Victorzies @Oldred100 @Juri01 @AkaneChaan @Palmtrees @TheQueenofDragon @pendragon007 @Nightdraco @Solstices @kkaebiss @SnowLeopard @Coelacanis @Bes333 @JustaRev @Rulanir @yewwily @Alastriona1 [/size] [center] [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/f639ff4e-d74a-44c8-8ac7-180100f61083/dd0zyua-c123af41-56d3-40b4-b6d0-9312bf2756e5.png/v1/fill/w_1135,h_704,strp/banner_v1_by_knightyumi_dd0zyua-pre.png[/img] Hi! Well, I'm a bit sad to say this is the official end of the ARK Kindness raffle. But it's not the end of amazing kindness! Please, continue being the amazing people that you all are and go out there and make this community even better. Like I said before, I would really love to run this again... despite all the drama and backlash I received at first. By the end I just wanted to find every excuse to push it forward one more day, but sadly that can't be. If you really are interested in this raffle and would like to see it happen again, let me know! Maybe I'll do something smaller, or maybe it will be a yearly thing and last for longer. Or, if you don't want me to run it again that's fine too <3 Please though, check out ARK: (Click) [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2508658#post_2508658][img]https://i.imgur.com/jLC5a3R.png[/img][/url] [size=5][b]All Ticket Holders, This is your 24-hour warning! Tomorrow the first drawing will commence! If there are any issues, the drawing may be postponed until they are resolved. :) [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eyVrwnYeIy0bpGe9xsCbzjKNjjACdNa4pUtB9m4WZhE/edit?usp=sharing]SPREADSHEET[/url] Artists! Be aware that soon you will have another item in your queue! [/b][/size] Artists: @Clya @Fantastea @Galearis @KnightYumi @Xotik @TheBetterShimada (Shimada's art sponsored by @Zith) @SprinklestheCat @Quintillion THESE SPRITES WERE UNLOCKED! [quote=UNLOCKED][center][item=Nature Sprite] Nature Sprite[/center][/quote] [quote=UNLOCKED][center][item=Water Sprite] Water Sprite[/center][/quote] [quote=UNLOCKED][center][item=Earth Sprite] Earth Sprite[/center][/quote] [quote=UNLOCKED][center][item=Shadow Sprite] Shadow Sprite[/center][/quote] And this Gen 1 was just added! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50893539] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/508936/50893539_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=13&bodygene=23&breed=12&element=9&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=41&tertgene=18&winggene=25&wings=50&auth=1a74ef1c1cac21c56a95feb89ed1ee16175427f8&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
ALL (113) TICKET HOLDERS:

@KnightYumi
@Macchi
@BeckAlistiere
@Larkfin
@VolcanicThunder
@Clya
@BaldwinBogsneak
@RoyalSorceress
@LadyOfTheSkies
@XBloodThirstyX
@Prisoner319
@Dantex
@LupusUncia
@MissNevermind
@quatervois
@Galearis
@FrogTea
@BottledLightning
@Xotik
@Fantastea
@Cantata
@Quintillion
@Wylin
@Cats
@Demonkid
@Eindride
@SugarRose22
@XxNoodleNovaxX
@DragonofMordor
@ilios
@Evbay
@TsarinaTorment
@Cruelty
@Churrell
@AbbyLoRawr
@ApprenticeWriter
@Funfactlove
@Faolana
@mayanaz
@Pipqu
@Shudder
@Potterhead
@Infinity14
@Rabigrace
@DeathDino
@Wychwing
@Astonia
@Ratiasu
@CyanDog
@Nightsorrow
@Flauros
@Argante
@Demos
@TrashHoe
@jamesfitz3
@Watercolours
@sky09
@woolly
@ZincAlloy
@MythicalViper
@KitKatKhaos
@Sparkbreeze
@LeafeonWarrior
@Caroo
@LostSketchbook
@SprinklesTheCat
@Silkshoes
@Phoebici
@Melova
@Ref
@SkyDancer10
@Liz2331234
@DraconianLucian
@brevityis
@Korwa
@Rowain312
@Foxe
@Ebby172
@Supremedorklord
@pastprologue
@Augie279
@owleics
@fangoftofu
@desmodium
@Emmie
@skyarising
@Hinumi
@Sheona
@Firtarian
@Puddletail
@galacticTopiary
@LemonyCurry
@Asphoxia
@Juxta13
@SilentRiver
@Disillusionist
@Victorzies
@Oldred100
@Juri01
@AkaneChaan
@Palmtrees
@TheQueenofDragon
@pendragon007
@Nightdraco
@Solstices
@kkaebiss
@SnowLeopard
@Coelacanis
@Bes333
@JustaRev
@Rulanir
@yewwily
@Alastriona1

banner_v1_by_knightyumi_dd0zyua-pre.png

Hi! Well, I'm a bit sad to say this is the official end of the ARK Kindness raffle. But it's not the end of amazing kindness! Please, continue being the amazing people that you all are and go out there and make this community even better.

Like I said before, I would really love to run this again... despite all the drama and backlash I received at first. By the end I just wanted to find every excuse to push it forward one more day, but sadly that can't be. If you really are interested in this raffle and would like to see it happen again, let me know! Maybe I'll do something smaller, or maybe it will be a yearly thing and last for longer. Or, if you don't want me to run it again that's fine too <3

Please though, check out ARK:
(Click)
jLC5a3R.png

All Ticket Holders, This is your 24-hour warning! Tomorrow the first drawing will commence! If there are any issues, the drawing may be postponed until they are resolved. :)
SPREADSHEET

Artists! Be aware that soon you will have another item in your queue!

Artists:
@Clya @Fantastea @Galearis @KnightYumi @Xotik @TheBetterShimada (Shimada's art sponsored by @Zith) @SprinklestheCat @Quintillion

THESE SPRITES WERE UNLOCKED!
UNLOCKED wrote:
Nature Sprite
Nature Sprite
UNLOCKED wrote:
Water Sprite
Water Sprite
UNLOCKED wrote:
Earth Sprite
Earth Sprite
UNLOCKED wrote:
Shadow Sprite
Shadow Sprite

And this Gen 1 was just added!

50893539_350.png

dragon?age=1&body=13&bodygene=23&breed=12&element=9&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=41&tertgene=18&winggene=25&wings=50&auth=1a74ef1c1cac21c56a95feb89ed1ee16175427f8&dummyext=prev.png
an5nAto.png
Woooo, I’m excited!
Woooo, I’m excited!
i think i might cry.. oh well i really liked this raffle! it would be great if you do it again :D
i think i might cry.. oh well i really liked this raffle! it would be great if you do it again :D
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 93 94