Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ARK/Kindness Raffle- Sprites UMA Genes+
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 93 94
I talk to my family... almost every day I love them so much [emoji=familiar heart]
I talk to my family... almost every day I love them so much
ATLJ0at.png
I do this all the time already haha. I called my grandma and my boyfriend to tell them I love them!
I do this all the time already haha. I called my grandma and my boyfriend to tell them I love them!
dbt6reh-5fdc6663-80bb-4820-ac3f-9c9c1b285a24_1.gif
L I L A C S K Y E ddit6wg-2c4f96e0-d29f-4316-9924-168897a6384f.gif

Skylar/Skye | He/him | 21 | FR+3

Wishlist
Art Shop

qXCdzoo.gif iuEBSJ3.png
VDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
w0wBhk1.png
nnBylsC.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
Morning bump
Morning bump
41722454785_8929d42a2e_o.png
I really love to giftbomb people and I think what you do at ARK is awesome. I would really like to enter this raffle and if anyone knows a user I can give a present to I would be so pleased! p.s. I am adding the button to my signiture right now.
I really love to giftbomb people and I think what you do at ARK is awesome. I would really like to enter this raffle and if anyone knows a user I can give a present to I would be so pleased! p.s. I am adding the button to my signiture right now.
endU6eh.pngY8EPbed.pngVnVpM09.pngDfkLbfc.pngo72-d3-Bes333.pngo72-d3-Bes333.pngRXHRSOi.pngf13XD8e.pngo72-d1-Bes333.pngo125-d02-Bes333.pngm37-02-book.pngm37-01-book.pngLTcKgKh.pngoEsrVHQ.pngo125-d01-Bes333.pngo125-d04-Bes333.pngo125-d03-Bes333.pngoYSaxoJ.pngo72-d2-Bes333.pngo125-d05-Bes333.png
Yay, I won something! Now I have an excuse to get a pretty fae to wear that accent... For today's event I told my friend how glad I was to have her in my life.
Yay, I won something! Now I have an excuse to get a pretty fae to wear that accent... For today's event I told my friend how glad I was to have her in my life.
VDwNYPe.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/xiIf2we.png[/img][/center] [size=6]Today's event:[/size] [b]2x Tickets![/b] 1 ticket for the daily raffle for each screenshot. Screenshots sent in with [i]SEND DATES[/i] TODAY (14:00 FR time 4/18 through 14:00 FR time 4/19) is for 2x tickets! It's the last official day of the raffle... and I'm kinda sad. Please let me know if you think I should run this again in the future, I had a lot of fun doing it! I'm still iffy on running it again, but if there is enough interest I would really love to, but not probably for [i]at least[/i] another 6 months. [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/xJIS3KjinPc/maxresdefault.jpg[/img] [b]Daily Prize:[/b] 30 Bonus tickets for the raffle! (That's a value of 150000t) And this little hatchling gal: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51124442] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/511245/51124442_350.png[/img] [/url] --------------------------------------- [size=5]FLOWERBOMBS![/size] Are still being sent out. There were over 200! Also, ping some more people and get them to join mwah ha ha. I'm kinda sad the raffle is almost over [emoji=guardian sad] [b]PINGLIST: [/b] @Nightdraco @RoyalSorceress @SerenityBreeze @LadyOfTheSkies @XBloodThirstyX @Fantastea @Macchi @LupusUncia @Astonia @ARPL @BeckAlistiere @MissNevermind @Prisoner319 @BaldwinBogsneak @mayanaz @Clya @KnightYumi @quatervois @Palmtrees @VolcanicThunder @schmaltz @ilios @BottledLightning @ApprenticeWriter @Larkfin @SprinklesTheCat @Infinity14 @DeathDino @AbbyLoRawr @FrogTea @Woolly @Quintillion @SkyDancer10 @barkscales @Rowain312 @SilentRiver @Liz2331234 @brevityis @Korwa @Atroxian @Rowain312 @SilentRiver @Alastriona1 @Sheona @Supremedorklord @LemonyCurry @galacticTopiary @Disillusionist @LemonyCurry @SilentRiver
xiIf2we.png

Today's event:

2x Tickets!
1 ticket for the daily raffle for each screenshot.

Screenshots sent in with SEND DATES TODAY (14:00 FR time 4/18 through 14:00 FR time 4/19) is for 2x tickets! It's the last official day of the raffle... and I'm kinda sad.
Please let me know if you think I should run this again in the future, I had a lot of fun doing it! I'm still iffy on running it again, but if there is enough interest I would really love to, but not probably for at least another 6 months.

maxresdefault.jpg

Daily Prize:
30 Bonus tickets for the raffle! (That's a value of 150000t)
And this little hatchling gal:

51124442_350.png

FLOWERBOMBS!
Are still being sent out. There were over 200!

Also, ping some more people and get them to join mwah ha ha.
I'm kinda sad the raffle is almost over

PINGLIST:

@Nightdraco
@RoyalSorceress
@SerenityBreeze
@LadyOfTheSkies
@XBloodThirstyX
@Fantastea
@Macchi
@LupusUncia
@Astonia
@ARPL
@BeckAlistiere
@MissNevermind
@Prisoner319
@BaldwinBogsneak
@mayanaz
@Clya
@KnightYumi
@quatervois
@Palmtrees
@VolcanicThunder
@schmaltz
@ilios
@BottledLightning
@ApprenticeWriter
@Larkfin
@SprinklesTheCat
@Infinity14
@DeathDino
@AbbyLoRawr
@FrogTea
@Woolly
@Quintillion
@SkyDancer10
@barkscales
@Rowain312
@SilentRiver
@Liz2331234
@brevityis
@Korwa
@Atroxian
@Rowain312
@SilentRiver
@Alastriona1
@Sheona
@Supremedorklord
@LemonyCurry
@galacticTopiary
@Disillusionist
@LemonyCurry
@SilentRiver
an5nAto.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/xiIf2we.png[/img][/center] [size=6]Today's event:[/size] [b]Call/Email/Text Family Friend ETC.[/b] [b]Daily Prize:[/b] [item=Paper Fae Masque][item=Paper Pearlcatcher Masque][item=Paper Ridgeback Masque] @Nightdraco \o/
xiIf2we.png

Today's event:

Call/Email/Text Family Friend ETC.

Daily Prize:
Paper Fae Masque Paper Pearlcatcher Masque Paper Ridgeback Masque

@Nightdraco
\o/
an5nAto.png
@ZincAlloy @LadyOfTheSkies
I know I haven't sent your daily prizes yet! I've been a little crazy these past few days due to flower bombs and don't want things to get lost in translation. I'm also done with flowerbombs and will send the prizes to you later today or early tomorrow!
@ZincAlloy @LadyOfTheSkies
I know I haven't sent your daily prizes yet! I've been a little crazy these past few days due to flower bombs and don't want things to get lost in translation. I'm also done with flowerbombs and will send the prizes to you later today or early tomorrow!
an5nAto.png
No problem about the prize! I've enjoyed this raffle a lot and I'd love it if you ran one again sometime, although I know it's a ton of work to do something like this so you shouldn't feel obligated.
No problem about the prize! I've enjoyed this raffle a lot and I'd love it if you ran one again sometime, although I know it's a ton of work to do something like this so you shouldn't feel obligated.
VDwNYPe.png
I cant beliebe its the last day already
This was so fun
I cant beliebe its the last day already
This was so fun
1.png
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 93 94