Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
(Hahaha I wrote a lot but this has one of my favourite events every year)
(Hahaha I wrote a lot but this has one of my favourite events every year)
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
Good news, I'm gonna have a daily pinglist since a lot of people wanted it! It will be included on the first RP post of each day, so you won't forget to post for a day if you haven't yet. If you've already expressed interest, you'll be on the list! If anybody wants on, just let me know in post or PM, whichever way you like. If you want off the list, let me know and I'll take you off. @Sylphiette @Prescott @VolcanicThunder @GuardianDragonak @JinxMoonstone @Canisa @AshuriiAkemi ----- [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39294853] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/392949/39294853_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] New arrivals are greeted by a spiral dragon with stripes the color of bamboo and dark green horns swept back from a grinning face. Their wings shimmer the color of the summer sky, with a sheen of glistening Wind magic. Their eyes sparkle with joy and mischief as they loop through the air and wave to the assembling crowd. "Welcome, welcome!" they call to new arrivals. "We're all so glad you made it! This will be the best Jamboree yet, I'm sure. Who wants to hear the thrilling tale of The Crescendo's Twist?" Without pausing in their aerial acrobatics, the spiral launches into the story, their voice using Wind magic to project to every corner of the spacious room. "Once upon a time, the Windswept Plateau was host to the greatest storm of all time, a gift from Windsinger himself, the Twisting Crescendo. This huge storm was the heart and soul of the Plateau, clearing the skies and providing the air currents that allowed Wind's children to travel and dance in the sky. But one day... it disappeared." The spiral stops their dance, hovering in the air and continuing in a somber tone. "The Plateau was struck with a terrible stillness. Dragons were unable to fly in the murky air. Windmills stopped turning. Commerce and travel ground to a halt. For one full month, the children of Windsinger mourned the loss of their heart. It was a terrible time." "Yet all was not lost. This was not the end, merely a new beginning. One brave courier set out on a mission, to make a delivery that would reverse the misfortunes of the Plateau. For a month, he had carried a mysterious artifact of great power, unable to discover its intended recipient. But at last he encountered a lone dragon, one who had the ability to dance in the dead air." The spiral does a few twists and turns, stirring the air in the room with a fresh breeze. Vapor trails form in their wake, creating wispy clouds. "After a great struggle, the courier delivered his sacred package, an idol of the Windsinger imbued with mysterious power. This power, combined with the spirit of the dancing dragon, caused a miracle!" The spiral is excited now, whipping around faster and faster as they tell their story. The wind ruffles the banners and ribbons strung throughout the Cloudsong. The vapor trails thicken with every pass, beginning to obscure them from view. "The Crescendo was reborn, bigger and better than ever. Once more it enlivened the Plateau, and the children of Windsinger rejoiced. A new era had begun, full of joyfulness and opportunity, and every dragon in Sornieth now shares in the bounty!" And with that, party favors shower down from the miniature replica of the Crescendo that the spiral created with their dance, prizes landing at everyone's feet. @GuardianDragonak These lanterns might bring Revn more illumination than he likes, but they certainly are pretty as they float down around him. @KoopTroup Zerreth fits right in here, judging by the number of friends that land right at his feet. @LadyOfTheSkies You can't paint your face with these goos, but they may prove useful nonetheless! @Illith Is the cloud snowing? A weird ice cube falls out of the cloud to land atop the towering pile of prizes Thelxion is carrying. @Watercolour Sizouze might be able to enjoy himself more when he sees the contents of the scroll that falls into his claws. @JinxMoonstone The food is indeed lovely... there seems to be rather a lot more of it around than Aura might have expected! @bogbees Hopefully Souma can hold all these skeins himself, since his companions are too busy holding on for dear life! @Canisa Oberon almost bumps into something large and inquisitive falling out of the cloud. Isn't he glad he came now? Perhaps his new friend will help him on the journey home! @AshuriiAkemi The shopping is definitely nice! Here's a little something that you can't buy at any of the booths, though. It's out of season, but a nice find nonetheless. @Alastriona1 Pip seems to have found a chew toy while Seafoam wasn't looking. Quick, rescue those shoes! Oh well, they can always be melted down at Baldwin's later. @MythicalViper Hopefully Ayrveti is sufficiently distracted by all the good food to make too much trouble. Delicious bugs are falling out of the sky as fast as she can eat them! @Zytorian Zytorian will have more than stories to take back to his clan. He'll probably wish the spiral had gifted him a bag or something to carry it all with, though. @TrashHoe It's never too late to make some new friends! Wow, they just keep coming, don't they? @YanderePower Hopefully it lives up to the hype! This chimera even matches her color scheme. @L1BR4 The weird rat lands surprisingly lightly on its feet in front of the pair, considering its size. Maybe it can guide them through Plague territory... it certainly looks like it crawled out of the Wyrmwound!
Good news, I'm gonna have a daily pinglist since a lot of people wanted it! It will be included on the first RP post of each day, so you won't forget to post for a day if you haven't yet. If you've already expressed interest, you'll be on the list! If anybody wants on, just let me know in post or PM, whichever way you like. If you want off the list, let me know and I'll take you off.

@Sylphiette @Prescott @VolcanicThunder @GuardianDragonak @JinxMoonstone @Canisa @AshuriiAkemi

New arrivals are greeted by a spiral dragon with stripes the color of bamboo and dark green horns swept back from a grinning face. Their wings shimmer the color of the summer sky, with a sheen of glistening Wind magic. Their eyes sparkle with joy and mischief as they loop through the air and wave to the assembling crowd.

"Welcome, welcome!" they call to new arrivals. "We're all so glad you made it! This will be the best Jamboree yet, I'm sure. Who wants to hear the thrilling tale of The Crescendo's Twist?"

Without pausing in their aerial acrobatics, the spiral launches into the story, their voice using Wind magic to project to every corner of the spacious room. "Once upon a time, the Windswept Plateau was host to the greatest storm of all time, a gift from Windsinger himself, the Twisting Crescendo. This huge storm was the heart and soul of the Plateau, clearing the skies and providing the air currents that allowed Wind's children to travel and dance in the sky. But one day... it disappeared."

The spiral stops their dance, hovering in the air and continuing in a somber tone. "The Plateau was struck with a terrible stillness. Dragons were unable to fly in the murky air. Windmills stopped turning. Commerce and travel ground to a halt. For one full month, the children of Windsinger mourned the loss of their heart. It was a terrible time."

"Yet all was not lost. This was not the end, merely a new beginning. One brave courier set out on a mission, to make a delivery that would reverse the misfortunes of the Plateau. For a month, he had carried a mysterious artifact of great power, unable to discover its intended recipient. But at last he encountered a lone dragon, one who had the ability to dance in the dead air." The spiral does a few twists and turns, stirring the air in the room with a fresh breeze. Vapor trails form in their wake, creating wispy clouds.

"After a great struggle, the courier delivered his sacred package, an idol of the Windsinger imbued with mysterious power. This power, combined with the spirit of the dancing dragon, caused a miracle!" The spiral is excited now, whipping around faster and faster as they tell their story. The wind ruffles the banners and ribbons strung throughout the Cloudsong. The vapor trails thicken with every pass, beginning to obscure them from view.

"The Crescendo was reborn, bigger and better than ever. Once more it enlivened the Plateau, and the children of Windsinger rejoiced. A new era had begun, full of joyfulness and opportunity, and every dragon in Sornieth now shares in the bounty!" And with that, party favors shower down from the miniature replica of the Crescendo that the spiral created with their dance, prizes landing at everyone's feet.

@GuardianDragonak These lanterns might bring Revn more illumination than he likes, but they certainly are pretty as they float down around him.

@KoopTroup Zerreth fits right in here, judging by the number of friends that land right at his feet.

@LadyOfTheSkies You can't paint your face with these goos, but they may prove useful nonetheless!

@Illith Is the cloud snowing? A weird ice cube falls out of the cloud to land atop the towering pile of prizes Thelxion is carrying.

@Watercolour Sizouze might be able to enjoy himself more when he sees the contents of the scroll that falls into his claws.

@JinxMoonstone The food is indeed lovely... there seems to be rather a lot more of it around than Aura might have expected!

@bogbees Hopefully Souma can hold all these skeins himself, since his companions are too busy holding on for dear life!

@Canisa Oberon almost bumps into something large and inquisitive falling out of the cloud. Isn't he glad he came now? Perhaps his new friend will help him on the journey home!

@AshuriiAkemi The shopping is definitely nice! Here's a little something that you can't buy at any of the booths, though. It's out of season, but a nice find nonetheless.

@Alastriona1 Pip seems to have found a chew toy while Seafoam wasn't looking. Quick, rescue those shoes! Oh well, they can always be melted down at Baldwin's later.

@MythicalViper Hopefully Ayrveti is sufficiently distracted by all the good food to make too much trouble. Delicious bugs are falling out of the sky as fast as she can eat them!

@Zytorian Zytorian will have more than stories to take back to his clan. He'll probably wish the spiral had gifted him a bag or something to carry it all with, though.

@TrashHoe It's never too late to make some new friends! Wow, they just keep coming, don't they?

@YanderePower Hopefully it lives up to the hype! This chimera even matches her color scheme.

@L1BR4 The weird rat lands surprisingly lightly on its feet in front of the pair, considering its size. Maybe it can guide them through Plague territory... it certainly looks like it crawled out of the Wyrmwound!
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26588359] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/265884/26588359_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "Wha?! What-oh?!" — There was a loud cry at the edge of a bamboo grove. — "I almost slept through!" A little nimble mirror girl was rushing around, clutching at the basket of food left by her mother, then shoving the drawings of a kite in her bag, and then a can of luminous pollen... It's almost evening, special kites will soon have to fly into the sky — bright, glowing, dispersing the darkness of the night — allowing the Mistral Jamboree to continue as at clear day. Her project will also be there, prepared by her family. She can't be late! But fly in the dark... And then she saw a lantern on a short bamboo pole left on the edge of the meadow. "Sweetest daughter," — was said in a note attached to the pole, — "take this lantern and hurry, sleepy head!" Ichigo happily laughed while rising into the air surrounded by a softly glowing transparent breeze. She seemed to have become a night kite herself!

"Wha?! What-oh?!" — There was a loud cry at the edge of a bamboo grove. — "I almost slept through!"

A little nimble mirror girl was rushing around, clutching at the basket of food left by her mother, then shoving the drawings of a kite in her bag, and then a can of luminous pollen...

It's almost evening, special kites will soon have to fly into the sky — bright, glowing, dispersing the darkness of the night — allowing the Mistral Jamboree to continue as at clear day.

Her project will also be there, prepared by her family. She can't be late! But fly in the dark...

And then she saw a lantern on a short bamboo pole left on the edge of the meadow. "Sweetest daughter," — was said in a note attached to the pole, — "take this lantern and hurry, sleepy head!"

Ichigo happily laughed while rising into the air surrounded by a softly glowing transparent breeze. She seemed to have become a night kite herself!
artworks-000070459539-e1tosp-large.jpg dragonfly-100.png5-100.png6E5Dao0.pngb45OMRT.png
"Hurry up, we might be late!" [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48837239] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/488373/48837239_350.png[/img] [/url] Ciela flitted around anxiously. "The party isn't going to wait for us!" Niall panted, trying to keep up with his sister's zealous pace. "But the sky is so nice tonight. Can't we wait a bit before joining the fray?" [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48837241] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/488373/48837241_350.png[/img] [/url] "Yes, yes, the clouds and the stars and all that." Ciela had to restrain herself from rolling her eyes. "We've [i]been[/i] waiting. Come on, I can hear the music!" Sure enough, as the two approached the Cloudsong, a chorus of strings and cymbals became audible. Ciela lit up, and darted upward with renewed vigor. "We're almost there!" Green banners whipped in the breeze, and the music grew still louder, along with the sounds of dragons chatting and laughing. Floating lanterns dotted the path toward the entrance. "I told you we wouldn't miss it," Niall said as he caught up. "The members of our flight are just like the wind itself: they'll never stop dancing." "You sound just like Grandma. Look, there's the band!" Ciela made a beeline for the central raft, packed with partygoers and thrumming with the beat of the drums. Niall had to grab hold of her tail so he wouldn't lose her in the crowd. From there, it was a whirlwind (Niall choked on his own thought- of all the words he could have chosen!) of color and confusion. Someone who, in the mass of people, he could only hope was his sister handed him a plate full of glowing insects and indicated that he should eat one. He was led this way and that, to view acrobats and magicians and fireworks. Ciela was more vivacious than ever, if that was even possible. The Celebration was bright, loud, and full of movement, even late at night. There hardly seemed to be time or room to breathe. Niall felt a tug on his wrist and prepared himself to be dragged off to some other spectacle, but he found instead that Ciela had brought him to a subdued, tented area, separated a bit from the rest of the Celebration. "You look tired," she said. "Is everything okay?" "Yeah, it's just... disorienting." "I get that. I keep forgetting that you're not as into this kind of stuff as I am. Still, don't you think it's even a little exciting?" "Sure, but it's so big. We're some nobody kids from a nowhere clan. Don't you feel, I don't know, a little bit out of your element? "Niall, we've never been more [i]in[/i] our element! The Jamboree is an embodiment of Wind, and the Cloudsong is the heart of it all. Even if you feel out of place, there is a place for you. The Celebration is big because there's something for everyone here. Just look around us!" Niall complied, and looked out over the revelry. Lanterns winking in the air like fireflies, representatives of all different flights and livelihoods, the cold spring air whistling around everything... "You see, it's not all dancing and partying. Those are the parts [i]I[/i] really like, but they're not all Wind is. You aren't any less Wind than I am; to say something like that would be to contradict the core values of Wind itself. You belong here too. So, where do [i]you[/i] want to go?" They both sat in silence for a bit, just breathing. Eventually, Niall answered, "The kites looked very nice." "Then kites it is!" Niall smirked. "And I'm not the only one who sounds like Grandma." He took off toward a raft stacked with parchment and string. Ciela took a last glance at the dancers before following her brother. As she flew, she thought about music and lights. These things could wait. She could stand to learn some patience. Besides, there were still six days of Jamboree remaining, and so much more to explore.
"Hurry up, we might be late!"

48837239_350.png

Ciela flitted around anxiously. "The party isn't going to wait for us!"

Niall panted, trying to keep up with his sister's zealous pace. "But the sky is so nice tonight. Can't we wait a bit before joining the fray?"

48837241_350.png

"Yes, yes, the clouds and the stars and all that." Ciela had to restrain herself from rolling her eyes. "We've been waiting. Come on, I can hear the music!"

Sure enough, as the two approached the Cloudsong, a chorus of strings and cymbals became audible. Ciela lit up, and darted upward with renewed vigor. "We're almost there!" Green banners whipped in the breeze, and the music grew still louder, along with the sounds of dragons chatting and laughing. Floating lanterns dotted the path toward the entrance.

"I told you we wouldn't miss it," Niall said as he caught up. "The members of our flight are just like the wind itself: they'll never stop dancing."

"You sound just like Grandma. Look, there's the band!" Ciela made a beeline for the central raft, packed with partygoers and thrumming with the beat of the drums. Niall had to grab hold of her tail so he wouldn't lose her in the crowd.

From there, it was a whirlwind (Niall choked on his own thought- of all the words he could have chosen!) of color and confusion. Someone who, in the mass of people, he could only hope was his sister handed him a plate full of glowing insects and indicated that he should eat one. He was led this way and that, to view acrobats and magicians and fireworks. Ciela was more vivacious than ever, if that was even possible. The Celebration was bright, loud, and full of movement, even late at night. There hardly seemed to be time or room to breathe.

Niall felt a tug on his wrist and prepared himself to be dragged off to some other spectacle, but he found instead that Ciela had brought him to a subdued, tented area, separated a bit from the rest of the Celebration. "You look tired," she said. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, it's just... disorienting."

"I get that. I keep forgetting that you're not as into this kind of stuff as I am. Still, don't you think it's even a little exciting?"

"Sure, but it's so big. We're some nobody kids from a nowhere clan. Don't you feel, I don't know, a little bit out of your element?

"Niall, we've never been more in our element! The Jamboree is an embodiment of Wind, and the Cloudsong is the heart of it all. Even if you feel out of place, there is a place for you. The Celebration is big because there's something for everyone here. Just look around us!"

Niall complied, and looked out over the revelry. Lanterns winking in the air like fireflies, representatives of all different flights and livelihoods, the cold spring air whistling around everything...

"You see, it's not all dancing and partying. Those are the parts I really like, but they're not all Wind is. You aren't any less Wind than I am; to say something like that would be to contradict the core values of Wind itself. You belong here too. So, where do you want to go?"

They both sat in silence for a bit, just breathing. Eventually, Niall answered, "The kites looked very nice."

"Then kites it is!"

Niall smirked. "And I'm not the only one who sounds like Grandma." He took off toward a raft stacked with parchment and string.

Ciela took a last glance at the dancers before following her brother. As she flew, she thought about music and lights. These things could wait. She could stand to learn some patience. Besides, there were still six days of Jamboree remaining, and so much more to explore.
[center][size=4][b]Monday[/b][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30890393] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/308904/30890393_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Rubie found Bambi, the father of her two children. He appeared to be dozing off underneath the soft sunlight. [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30890393] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/308904/30890393p.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]"Bambi?"[/columns] The imperial jerked awake, snorting. [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31011959] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/310120/31011959p.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]"Nh. Hey, Rubes."[/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30890393] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/308904/30890393p.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]"Hello, Bambi. Do you have anything I could make a kite out of?"[/columns] The imperial scratched the side of his face, not quite awake. [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31011959] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/310120/31011959p.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]"I have some old scrolls stashed away in the archives if you want them. I have no use for them. They're just gathering dust, anyways. Would be great if you can take them off my hands."[/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30890393] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/308904/30890393p.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]"Alright... Well, thank you."[/columns] The imperial yawned and fell back asleep. Gathering the old scrolls from Bambi's archives, Rubie went on to find more ingredients for her kite.
Monday

30890393_350.png
Rubie found Bambi, the father of her two children. He appeared to be dozing off underneath the soft sunlight.

30890393p.png
"Bambi?"

The imperial jerked awake, snorting.

31011959p.png
"Nh. Hey, Rubes."

30890393p.png
"Hello, Bambi. Do you have anything I could make a kite out of?"

The imperial scratched the side of his face, not quite awake.

31011959p.png
"I have some old scrolls stashed away in the archives if you want them. I have no use for them. They're just gathering dust, anyways. Would be great if you can take them off my hands."

30890393p.png
"Alright... Well, thank you."

The imperial yawned and fell back asleep. Gathering the old scrolls from Bambi's archives, Rubie went on to find more ingredients for her kite.
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
[size=5]Day: #2[/size] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44610937] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/446110/44610937_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]A Shadow fae clothed in regalia approaches Victor's stand, snapping her claws in front of his face. Victor is about to bark in surprise and annoyance but his eyes lights up [color=mediumspringgreen]"You came!!!!"[/color] [color=darkviolet]"Of course I did. I had to spend at least one Holiday with you."[/color] Victor bounds out from behind the stall and gently licks the Fae's frills. Plume and Pinion chirp in delight and flutter around the duo. [color=darkviolet]"How is the Jamboree going for you?"[/color] [color=mediumspringgreen]"It's splendid, Leiora...When we have a moment, I must take you to hear the tale about the Crescendo's twist. Oh! And you need to see the kites out there today; there's one shaped like the Windsinger; that's what inspired me to start building kites when I was a hatchling. And the dances--"[/color][/columns] Leiora's expression is dour, but Victor knows the way her frills tip. She's excited, and a little amused at his tangent. She might not have been born in the Windflight, but she's lived here since she could see. To the rest of Cirocco she's Heir to the throne and the Duchess of Calpernum. To him she's his favorite mate.
Day: #2

44610937_350.png
A Shadow fae clothed in regalia approaches Victor's stand, snapping her claws in front of his face.

Victor is about to bark in surprise and annoyance but his eyes lights up

"You came!!!!"

"Of course I did. I had to spend at least one Holiday with you."

Victor bounds out from behind the stall and gently licks the Fae's frills. Plume and Pinion chirp in delight and flutter around the duo.

"How is the Jamboree going for you?"

"It's splendid, Leiora...When we have a moment, I must take you to hear the tale about the Crescendo's twist. Oh! And you need to see the kites out there today; there's one shaped like the Windsinger; that's what inspired me to start building kites when I was a hatchling. And the dances--"

Leiora's expression is dour, but Victor knows the way her frills tip. She's excited, and a little amused at his tangent. She might not have been born in the Windflight, but she's lived here since she could see. To the rest of Cirocco she's Heir to the throne and the Duchess of Calpernum.
To him she's his favorite mate.
Kit | Wind Flight | FR+3
HxcMlGn.pngbYt72YT.png
AF2jC5e.pngQetF0Qf.png
XmHV7tO.pngGOoia7D.png
54.png
[center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39689771] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/396898/39689771_350.png[/img] [/url] [i] Zytorian smiled at the stack of gifts that landed softly at his feet. So many amazing items to bring home to his clan, he was beyond thankful. However, he was going to have to cut his trip short, as he could simply not carry all of these items around all day. He would return to his clan, and see who he could send in his place, to enjoy the festivities and represent his clan. Upon his return, many of the younger dragons bounded over to look at all the new things that could be added to the clan's hoard. They asked him about what he had seen, and he spoke of the amazing displays, the music, the dragons. It was always good to teach the younger dragons of the elemental holidays, as someday, when they're older, they may become the clan's representatives. However, Zytorian was getting a little overwhelmed by all the little ones swarming him with questions. Thankfully, he was rescued by an old friend. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/394371/39437001.png[/img] [/i][color=darkgreen]'' Come on kids, leave your leader alone. Artemis is working on some new fireworks in the alchemist's den, go visit her and see if she needs help. ''[/color][i] At the mention of fireworks, many of the hatchlings got a bright, somewhat mischievous grin on their faces. They all ran off towards the alchemist's den together, leaving Zytorian to sigh in relief. [/i][color=darkred]'' Thank you, Zunde. I don't know what I would have done without you. ''[/color] [color=darkgreen]'' Would you like some help with carrying these items? '' [/color] [color=darkred]'' Actually, I must ask a favor of you. I must go and place these items in the hoard, and currently there is no one from our clan at the great festival. Could you take my place, while I sort these gifts? [/color] [color=darkgreen]'' Of course, my friend! I would love nothing more. I promise I will represent our clan to the best of my ability.''[/color][i] Zunde smiled brightly at Zytorian. She was excited for her first ever wind holiday. She quickly took off towards the great party. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39437001] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/394371/39437001_350.png[/img] [/url] Zunde landed on the party grounds, and was impressed by all that was going on around her. The old tundra had seen a lot in her day, but this was something to behold. She was quite fond of the wind flight, she loved their stories, and their history. She had heard the tale of the Twisting Crescendo, and if her old bones had allowed her to, she would've jumped in the air with joy at all the information she could gather here to tell to others in her travels. Zunde loved to tell tales herself, all the hatchlings of her clan listening for hours to her adventures. Her green fur was starting to grey quite a bit, and her old age was apparent. But, this never stopped her from going out and speaking with every stranger she met. She was quite the talker indeed. And so, it was not a surprise that within minutes of arriving, she had already gathered the attention of multiple young dragons of different clans. She was telling them all of the amazing tales her own clan had heard a thousand times already. She was a little forgetful about what she had and hadn't already told sometimes. She gathered quite a crowd over time, mostly young dragons, but some older ones standing off to the side too. She really knew how to bring dragons of all elements together, even if it was just to sit and listen to a story. She really could find friends everywhere she went.

39689771_350.png

Zytorian smiled at the stack of gifts that landed softly at his feet. So many amazing items to bring home to his clan, he was beyond thankful. However, he was going to have to cut his trip short, as he could simply not carry all of these items around all day.

He would return to his clan, and see who he could send in his place, to enjoy the festivities and represent his clan.

Upon his return, many of the younger dragons bounded over to look at all the new things that could be added to the clan's hoard. They asked him about what he had seen, and he spoke of the amazing displays, the music, the dragons. It was always good to teach the younger dragons of the elemental holidays, as someday, when they're older, they may become the clan's representatives.

However, Zytorian was getting a little overwhelmed by all the little ones swarming him with questions. Thankfully, he was rescued by an old friend.

39437001.png

'' Come on kids, leave your leader alone. Artemis is working on some new fireworks in the alchemist's den, go visit her and see if she needs help. ''

At the mention of fireworks, many of the hatchlings got a bright, somewhat mischievous grin on their faces. They all ran off towards the alchemist's den together, leaving Zytorian to sigh in relief.

'' Thank you, Zunde. I don't know what I would have done without you. ''

'' Would you like some help with carrying these items? ''

'' Actually, I must ask a favor of you. I must go and place these items in the hoard, and currently there is no one from our clan at the great festival. Could you take my place, while I sort these gifts?

'' Of course, my friend! I would love nothing more. I promise I will represent our clan to the best of my ability.''

Zunde smiled brightly at Zytorian. She was excited for her first ever wind holiday. She quickly took off towards the great party.

39437001_350.png

Zunde landed on the party grounds, and was impressed by all that was going on around her.
The old tundra had seen a lot in her day, but this was something to behold. She was quite fond of the wind flight, she loved their stories, and their history.

She had heard the tale of the Twisting Crescendo, and if her old bones had allowed her to, she would've jumped in the air with joy at all the information she could gather here to tell to others in her travels.

Zunde loved to tell tales herself, all the hatchlings of her clan listening for hours to her adventures.

Her green fur was starting to grey quite a bit, and her old age was apparent. But, this never stopped her from going out and speaking with every stranger she met.
She was quite the talker indeed.

And so, it was not a surprise that within minutes of arriving, she had already gathered the attention of multiple young dragons of different clans. She was telling them all of the amazing tales her own clan had heard a thousand times already. She was a little forgetful about what she had and hadn't already told sometimes.

She gathered quite a crowd over time, mostly young dragons, but some older ones standing off to the side too. She really knew how to bring dragons of all elements together, even if it was just to sit and listen to a story.

She really could find friends everywhere she went.

oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42576906] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/425770/42576906_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Acrux slowly swirled in mid air towards the center of Cloudsong, enjoying the feeling of party in the air and all the dragons playing and having fun. A true Wind dragon in heart and a Windsong herself, she felt like it was her duty to make this windy essence vibrate in every dragon's heart and she began a little huming and dancing in the air. The festival promised to be awesome ! ---------------------------------------- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49568433] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/495685/49568433_350.png[/img] [/url] Orion had not been able to enter the room where the spiral told his story - he came too late for that, but he managed to catch a bit of the stotry from the outside. On the other side of the wall, stepping aside to let dragons getting out, Orion felt a bit lost - could he really finally belong to the Wind too ? He was an actor and artist, and recent member of a Wind clan but... was he worthy ? As always when he felt down, he had a thought for his dearest friend, Erius, and regretted the Wind dragons loved so much flying towns made of airships and platforms, and no single water access for his Maren friend. But maybe it was for the best, as not all dragons were as tolerant as his clan towards beastclans... Even in this festivities time. Somewhere in the near skies, Acrux, the most talented actress of the troup, was dancing and chanting the wind. Orion sighted. She was a star whose light enlighted even the day. He looked around him. He got a bit lost wanting to explore Cloudsong... Hereally wished he could have Erius with him. Being unable to enjoy the festivities with nor Acrux, busy she was with most windy and bold dragons, nor his closest friend, was preventing him to fully enjoying the Jamboree himself. "Maybe I should look for some... trick someone could be able to do to bring him up there with me ?" Orion thought. He began to look around him, in search for such a miracle maker - eveything was ppossible, after all, during the festival of Wind...

Acrux slowly swirled in mid air towards the center of Cloudsong, enjoying the feeling of party in the air and all the dragons playing and having fun.
A true Wind dragon in heart and a Windsong herself, she felt like it was her duty to make this windy essence vibrate in every dragon's heart and she began a little huming and dancing in the air.
The festival promised to be awesome !

49568433_350.png

Orion had not been able to enter the room where the spiral told his story - he came too late for that, but he managed to catch a bit of the stotry from the outside.
On the other side of the wall, stepping aside to let dragons getting out, Orion felt a bit lost - could he really finally belong to the Wind too ? He was an actor and artist, and recent member of a Wind clan but... was he worthy ?
As always when he felt down, he had a thought for his dearest friend, Erius, and regretted the Wind dragons loved so much flying towns made of airships and platforms, and no single water access for his Maren friend. But maybe it was for the best, as not all dragons were as tolerant as his clan towards beastclans... Even in this festivities time.
Somewhere in the near skies, Acrux, the most talented actress of the troup, was dancing and chanting the wind.
Orion sighted. She was a star whose light enlighted even the day.
He looked around him. He got a bit lost wanting to explore Cloudsong...
Hereally wished he could have Erius with him. Being unable to enjoy the festivities with nor Acrux, busy she was with most windy and bold dragons, nor his closest friend, was preventing him to fully enjoying the Jamboree himself.
"Maybe I should look for some... trick someone could be able to do to bring him up there with me ?" Orion thought.
He began to look around him, in search for such a miracle maker - eveything was ppossible, after all, during the festival of Wind...
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48037703] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/480378/48037703.png[/img] [/url][/center] When he looked at the contents of his prize, Sizouze looked more and more flattered. If his cheeks could blush, at this point they'd be redder than a Sanguine dragon. "Oh, o-oh my... thiss issn't bad. Not bad at all." [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42532997] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/425330/42532997.png[/img] [/url][/center] Mandioca looked like the brightest, happiest hatchling while listening to the Spiral's story, so beautifully told. When he peeked over Sizouze and also saw the contents of the prize, he gasped! "THANK YOU!!!" he yelled towards where the storyteller was but a moment ago, before his friend himself could've said anything else. With both of them feeling happier than how they had arrived - each in his own way -, they headed towards the space where there was poetry being recited. (Thank you once again!!! Albeit he's not present, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=89843&did=39807529]Brioche[/url] is very happy with one of the gifts we got. May I be added the daily reminder pinglist, please? Thank you!)

When he looked at the contents of his prize, Sizouze looked more and more flattered. If his cheeks could blush, at this point they'd be redder than a Sanguine dragon. "Oh, o-oh my... thiss issn't bad. Not bad at all."

Mandioca looked like the brightest, happiest hatchling while listening to the Spiral's story, so beautifully told. When he peeked over Sizouze and also saw the contents of the prize, he gasped! "THANK YOU!!!" he yelled towards where the storyteller was but a moment ago, before his friend himself could've said anything else.

With both of them feeling happier than how they had arrived - each in his own way -, they headed towards the space where there was poetry being recited.

(Thank you once again!!! Albeit he's not present, Brioche is very happy with one of the gifts we got. May I be added the daily reminder pinglist, please? Thank you!)
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
[b]MONDAY[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29440208] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/294403/29440208_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] She listened to the windy spiral's tale with rapt attention, the end of her tail twisting and twirling as the story reached its crescendo and party favors came raining down on the attending dragons. Rana received her out-of-season gift and gave a rather [i]loud[/i] and high-pitched squeal, spiraling joyfully up into the air. Oh, yes, attending the Cloudsong Celebration was already proving fruitful indeed! Unfortunately for Rana, as she spiraled into the air, a gust of wind sent a rogue kite her way, and she found herself entangled in the string and attached to what seemed to be a hatchling's representation of the Windsinger. ...ah. Woops?
MONDAY

She listened to the windy spiral's tale with rapt attention, the end of her tail twisting and twirling as the story reached its crescendo and party favors came raining down on the attending dragons. Rana received her out-of-season gift and gave a rather loud and high-pitched squeal, spiraling joyfully up into the air. Oh, yes, attending the Cloudsong Celebration was already proving fruitful indeed!

Unfortunately for Rana, as she spiraled into the air, a gust of wind sent a rogue kite her way, and she found herself entangled in the string and attached to what seemed to be a hatchling's representation of the Windsinger.

...ah. Woops?
1vu1IGA.png7fyJKgX.pngeDDTjRr.pngRO4xXSQ.pngujFPqN3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23