Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED multigaze raffle
1 2 3
[center][size=5] [b]Moon/Moon/Pear with matching Multi-Gaze eyes[/b][/size][/center] [center][size=4]I hatched this lovely lady recently and I've decided to host a raffle for her![/size][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49534642] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/495347/49534642_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][size=7][u]RULES[/u][/size][/center] [LIST] [*]each ticket is 1 gem or 1k treasure [*]bumping this thread will get you an extra entry, but only [u]once[/u] and only after you have bought a ticket [*]raffle ends at the end of March (2019) to give everyone plenty of time to enter [*]I will trade boons, glowing/dark sclera vials, and breed/gene scrolls for entries! (excluding "remove gene" scrolls) [*]the number of tickets you will get from exchanging these items will depend on the lowest auction house price (LAH). If there are no listings for that item in the auction house then I will use the marketplace price [*]entries will only be refunded if the raffle is cancelled for some reason [*]winner will be chosen through a random number generator [*]send currency/items for your entries to me (Rissanzanini) through the crossroads [/LIST] [center][size=4]That's it! Be cool and have fun![/size][/center] [center][size=4]I'll be subscribed to this thread, so no need to ping me[/size][/center]
Moon/Moon/Pear with matching Multi-Gaze eyes
I hatched this lovely lady recently and I've decided to host a raffle for her!

RULES
  • each ticket is 1 gem or 1k treasure
  • bumping this thread will get you an extra entry, but only once and only after you have bought a ticket
  • raffle ends at the end of March (2019) to give everyone plenty of time to enter
  • I will trade boons, glowing/dark sclera vials, and breed/gene scrolls for entries! (excluding "remove gene" scrolls)
  • the number of tickets you will get from exchanging these items will depend on the lowest auction house price (LAH). If there are no listings for that item in the auction house then I will use the marketplace price
  • entries will only be refunded if the raffle is cancelled for some reason
  • winner will be chosen through a random number generator
  • send currency/items for your entries to me (Rissanzanini) through the crossroads

That's it! Be cool and have fun!
I'll be subscribed to this thread, so no need to ping me
jsdjdhhhhhhhhjkfjdfjdjdToad Adopts hghfgjgjfjgMagic Potion Adopts
ENTRIES

1-100: HeroicCaster
101-200: Xenops
201-258: HeroicCaster
259-268: Slaytheist
269-334: HeroicCaster
335-359: FireBrimstone
360-385: HeroicCaster
386-435: HeroicCaster