Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [TRICKMURK] Out-of-Flight Raffle
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
@TheStar thank you so much!<3
@TheStar thank you so much!<3
@DeathSpecter Oh, heck, thanks for pointing that out! I have it fixed now ^.^
@DeathSpecter Oh, heck, thanks for pointing that out! I have it fixed now ^.^
@Verderagon
It seems your OOF levels tracker isn't working? Clicking through the tabs, it looks like a lot of data was just wiped from the sheet.
@Verderagon
It seems your OOF levels tracker isn't working? Clicking through the tabs, it looks like a lot of data was just wiped from the sheet.
xxxxxx rLjqGXW.gif gWlopTc.gif
@Ototo There does appear to be an error with the tracker, and we are looking into it! We will provide updates when we find the problem.
@Ototo There does appear to be an error with the tracker, and we are looking into it! We will provide updates when we find the problem.
She/They
Transfem
Demiromantic
Polyamorous
Bi Lesbian
Forum button thread
Flight Rising Discord Thread
Pixel commission by NeosiAxiom
@Verderagon
Looking at it again, I missed something. Didn't notice you guys had condensed the data into 1 column in Tracking tab, and the levels there seem to be correct
However, when you go to the Overall Levels tab it seems to not be pulling the data correctly.
@Verderagon
Looking at it again, I missed something. Didn't notice you guys had condensed the data into 1 column in Tracking tab, and the levels there seem to be correct
However, when you go to the Overall Levels tab it seems to not be pulling the data correctly.
xxxxxx rLjqGXW.gif gWlopTc.gif
@Peyp @Ototo We have found the source of the problem, a range wasn't big enough. I've contacted the sheet owner to fix the problem.
@Peyp @Ototo We have found the source of the problem, a range wasn't big enough. I've contacted the sheet owner to fix the problem.
She/They
Transfem
Demiromantic
Polyamorous
Bi Lesbian
Forum button thread
Flight Rising Discord Thread
Pixel commission by NeosiAxiom
@seradis
About to send over 5 lv 7s
@seradis
About to send over 5 lv 7s
Remi
He/Him
@Brokenwing
I'm ready!
@Brokenwing
I'm ready!
NGvuFOS.png
Thank you. Restocking now. I'll have another batch soon.
Thank you. Restocking now. I'll have another batch soon.
Remi
He/Him
@Elisse
A level 1 got excited to see shadowmama, so I had to decline c:
@Elisse
A level 1 got excited to see shadowmama, so I had to decline c:
tumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo1_400.pngtumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo2_400.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39