Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Writer's Rescue: Lore Galore!
1 2 ... 370 371 372 373 374 ... 706 707
@Decaffeinated [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50030706] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/500308/50030706_350.png[/img] [/url] May I please claim Bellatrix?
@Decaffeinated

50030706_350.png

May I please claim Bellatrix?
image0.gif
@Decaffeinated

I'd like to enter the lotto for Nuada, please and thank you ^^

@Decaffeinated

I'd like to enter the lotto for Nuada, please and thank you ^^

@decaffeinated

add me to the timed lotto please!
@decaffeinated

add me to the timed lotto please!
@Atavism I'm glad you enjoyed the experience! I've added you to the pinglist ^-^

@Dragonspire That's a pretty interesting concept! I admire your determinations because that type of nail definitely look like they'd make anything incredibly hard xD

@Animonster Held!

@onemessyperson @SpiresOfSpirits Entered!
@Atavism I'm glad you enjoyed the experience! I've added you to the pinglist ^-^

@Dragonspire That's a pretty interesting concept! I admire your determinations because that type of nail definitely look like they'd make anything incredibly hard xD

@Animonster Held!

@onemessyperson @SpiresOfSpirits Entered!
@mermaidlorelei May I put this lovely boy on hold? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51121494] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/511215/51121494_350.png[/img] [/url]
@mermaidlorelei

May I put this lovely boy on hold?

51121494_350.png
banner_grimm.png
@mermaidlorelei Can I get a hold on Cecile please? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51122016] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/511221/51122016_350.png[/img] [/url]
@mermaidlorelei Can I get a hold on Cecile please?

51122016_350.png
I collect likes on dragons in this tab :]
@Decaffeinated Enter me in the timed lotto, please!
@Decaffeinated Enter me in the timed lotto, please!
2m83344.jpgvistafestival_6.png
@xspideray @lionheart27 Held!
@xspideray @lionheart27 Held!
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
@mermaidlorelei Hey so this is a good place to cut it off, huh? [s]Also can dragons even smile??? I don't knowwwwww[/s] Word Count: 599 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51122016] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/511221/51122016_350.png[/img] [/url]         It was Cecile's sacred duty to guard the Window, the mystical gateway between the Place and Sorneith. To stay in the space in-between, to make sure no one could get in, and more importantly, only those allowed to could get out. The (mostly) peaceful deities of the Place, able to travel freely back and forth through the realms, as long as they did not interfere too greatly. No, what her whole life was dedicated to, what she had been trained for and the one before her had sacrificed for, was to keep [i]them[/i] out. The horrible, nameless beasts, the indescribable abominations with a instinctual sense of wrongness, the faint memory of something terrible, something that did not belong. The most [i]they[/i] had ever been described was a writhing mass of a nonexistent color, a hundred eyes staring down at its prey, before the unfortunate victim had started babbling and screaming. (It wasn't often a deity died...) And Cecile had fulfilled her duty to its fullest, never straying, except once, a disgraceful, single time. [center]-0-[/center]         Cecile was mostly new to immortality, naive and young, having just started guarding the Window. All those wanting to pass through had been kind and congratulatory towards her new post, sympathetic to her master's passing. And of course, keeping Sorneith's residents out of the Place was as easy as ever, having done it for training since she was a hatchling. So, when the unfamiliar, handsome dragon approached her, she didn't think much of it, quite a few of the deities liked to take the form of the other world's main inhabitants.          "Hi there! Are you looking to pass through?" She smiled at the other, cocking her head and swishing her tail back and forth. She had always been quite happy with her form, despite being able to change it now. The stranger smiled back.         "Actually, I'm not. Its just, I obviously knew about the Guards, but this is my first time actually meeting one. Is it true that you used to be a dragon? And that the previous  Guard snatched you up a egg and trained you from birth? And that they died to give you immortality? How does that even work? Are you gonna do all that too one day?" He startled, visibly jerking back. "Oh! I'm sorry, your probably very sad about your master's passing, and so many rude questions, I'm so sorry, I'm such a terrible guy, sorry..." His voice trailed off, getting quieter and quieter as his head bent lower and lower. When it looked like he was in danger of completely collapsing into himself, Cecile decided to speak up.          "Hey, you don't gotta feel so bad 'bout it! You didn't mean anything, yeah? No scales of my back." She smiled when he peeked up at her, nudging him with her tail. "And to answer your questions, yes, my master really did do all of that, and so will I. I mean, I am definitely sad about losing her, but it's our sacred duty, you know? Besides, now I got you to keep me company!" She nudged him in his shoulder, giggling as his flustered snout. Soon, he started laughing too, bending over, pressing closer to Cecile.  "I think [I]I'm[/i] the lucky one to have [i]you[/i] as company, but you can have your opinions, I guess." He grinned at her, like they were sharing a secret, and he was so lovely and bright that Cecile pushed back the feeling that something was wrong and didn't see the vicious glint in his eye as he stared at the Window behind her.         
@mermaidlorelei Hey so this is a good place to cut it off, huh? Also can dragons even smile??? I don't knowwwwww

Word Count: 599

51122016_350.png

It was Cecile's sacred duty to guard the Window, the mystical gateway between the Place and Sorneith. To stay in the space in-between, to make sure no one could get in, and more importantly, only those allowed to could get out. The (mostly) peaceful deities of the Place, able to travel freely back and forth through the realms, as long as they did not interfere too greatly. No, what her whole life was dedicated to, what she had been trained for and the one before her had sacrificed for, was to keep them out. The horrible, nameless beasts, the indescribable abominations with a instinctual sense of wrongness, the faint memory of something terrible, something that did not belong. The most they had ever been described was a writhing mass of a nonexistent color, a hundred eyes staring down at its prey, before the unfortunate victim had started babbling and screaming. (It wasn't often a deity died...) And Cecile had fulfilled her duty to its fullest, never straying, except once, a disgraceful, single time.
-0-

Cecile was mostly new to immortality, naive and young, having just started guarding the Window. All those wanting to pass through had been kind and congratulatory towards her new post, sympathetic to her master's passing. And of course, keeping Sorneith's residents out of the Place was as easy as ever, having done it for training since she was a hatchling. So, when the unfamiliar, handsome dragon approached her, she didn't think much of it, quite a few of the deities liked to take the form of the other world's main inhabitants. 

"Hi there! Are you looking to pass through?" She smiled at the other, cocking her head and swishing her tail back and forth. She had always been quite happy with her form, despite being able to change it now. The stranger smiled back.

"Actually, I'm not. Its just, I obviously knew about the Guards, but this is my first time actually meeting one. Is it true that you used to be a dragon? And that the previous  Guard snatched you up a egg and trained you from birth? And that they died to give you immortality? How does that even work? Are you gonna do all that too one day?" He startled, visibly jerking back. "Oh! I'm sorry, your probably very sad about your master's passing, and so many rude questions, I'm so sorry, I'm such a terrible guy, sorry..." His voice trailed off, getting quieter and quieter as his head bent lower and lower. When it looked like he was in danger of completely collapsing into himself, Cecile decided to speak up. 

"Hey, you don't gotta feel so bad 'bout it! You didn't mean anything, yeah? No scales of my back." She smiled when he peeked up at her, nudging him with her tail. "And to answer your questions, yes, my master really did do all of that, and so will I. I mean, I am definitely sad about losing her, but it's our sacred duty, you know? Besides, now I got you to keep me company!" She nudged him in his shoulder, giggling as his flustered snout. Soon, he started laughing too, bending over, pressing closer to Cecile. 

"I think I'm the lucky one to have you as company, but you can have your opinions, I guess." He grinned at her, like they were sharing a secret, and he was so lovely and bright that Cecile pushed back the feeling that something was wrong and didn't see the vicious glint in his eye as he stared at the Window behind her.

I collect likes on dragons in this tab :]
@decaffinated BBCode: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17669023] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/176691/17669023_350.png[/img] [/url] I AM IN LOVE SEND HELP OR CLAIM [insert Both is Good gif from the Road to el Dorado b/c it doesn't seem to be working] [img]http://www.dreamworksanimation.com/eldorado/[/img]
@decaffinated
BBCode:

17669023_350.png

I AM IN LOVE
SEND HELP
OR CLAIM
[insert Both is Good gif from the Road to el Dorado b/c it doesn't seem to be working]
[img]http://www.dreamworksanimation.com/eldorado/[/img]
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
1 2 ... 370 371 372 373 374 ... 706 707