Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [S] Baldwin grab bags
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80
Going to buy two bags! I’m tired of transmuting =~=
Going to buy two bags! I’m tired of transmuting =~=
image0.gif
@Univorn
And I'm tired of going through 3+ hoard pages to find anything that isn't Baldwin, so... works for me :D
@Univorn
And I'm tired of going through 3+ hoard pages to find anything that isn't Baldwin, so... works for me :D
sending payment!
sending payment!
Sent so far!

My mats are going by SO FAST, I love it. I'm going to need more transmuters at this rate.
Sent so far!

My mats are going by SO FAST, I love it. I'm going to need more transmuters at this rate.
@SilverQuark Sending for one ! I made some gem monies and have a little to spend and I am tired of melting things.
@SilverQuark Sending for one ! I made some gem monies and have a little to spend and I am tired of melting things.
U1q83DY.pngtumblr_inline_odsdjy0pgR1tvou5h_540.png
@Feorin
Thank you! You're always welcome to pay with treasure if you're short on gems, I don't mind.
@Feorin
Thank you! You're always welcome to pay with treasure if you're short on gems, I don't mind.
@SilverQuark
I hate Baldy. GIMME RED JUNK YOU BIRDY BOILER OTL

(And yes sending in for three, as always!)
@SilverQuark
I hate Baldy. GIMME RED JUNK YOU BIRDY BOILER OTL

(And yes sending in for three, as always!)
@Hanelli
Thanks! I'll try sending as much red as I can!
@Hanelli
Thanks! I'll try sending as much red as I can!
@SilverQuark
Hi again! Could I get 3 bags?
@SilverQuark
Hi again! Could I get 3 bags?
night_sky1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33cb.png wJ21oEB.gifnight_sky2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33ck.png
@slothqueenxx
Of course! You can go ahead and send whenever you want to order, this thread is always open unless clearly stated otherwise in the first post.
@slothqueenxx
Of course! You can go ahead and send whenever you want to order, this thread is always open unless clearly stated otherwise in the first post.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80