Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed - Winners Being Drawn
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
[center]Winter may be cold, but it has it's upsides--like fresh snow, family holidays, and pets in sweaters. And now, you can have your very own sweatered up pet here in FR! Two grand prize winners will get either an anomalous nekomata or sussex spaniel, with a Marva's sweater, AND exclusive art. Winners will be selected randomly. First winner chosen gets choice of either grand prize package. Second winner will get the remaining grand prize. There will also be several other winners that will get one of the runner-up packages. [b]Tickets will be 1g or 1k each. Please send payment for tickets via either PM or CR with the amount you wish to purchase and labeled 'Raffle'.[/b] Raffle will run from 1-6-19 until 2-12-19. [size=7][color= red]GRAND PRIZES[/size][/color] [quote][item= anomalous nekomata][item= astonishing sweater][item= unhatched bogsneak egg] and [img]https://i.ibb.co/D4fJjCH/Untitled.png[/img][/quote] [quote][item= sussex spaniel][item= marvelous sweater][item= unhatched bogsneak egg] and [img]https://i.ibb.co/KF3jfm0/sussex-sample.png[/img][/quote] *Winners will be sent full-sized art file with no watermark. [size=7][color= red]RUNNER-UP PRIZES[/size][/color] [quote][item= Tar-trooper Slarg] AND [item= algae-bottom slarg][/quote] [quote][item= painted protobeast] AND [item= protobeast][/quote] [quote][item= Firefly Cockatrice] AND [item= quartz Cockatrice][/quote] [quote][item= Acid-Tongue Serpenta] AND [item= Marbled Serpenta][/quote] [quote][item= iron golem] AND [item=rusty golem][/quote] [b][color= blue]But, there is more. Just by buying tickets, you can help Snowbelle the Spiral complete a snowman--and get the pixel badges (again by the amazing TRN) to prove it![/b][/color] [img]https://i.ibb.co/k6hwVsv/1.png[/img] Available after buying 10 tickets [img]https://i.ibb.co/4Mp6QfS/2.png[/img] Available after buying 25 tickets [img]https://i.ibb.co/2tvXTdH/3.png[/img] Available after buying 50 tickets. *Badges are cumulative so if you buy 50 tickets all at once you will be sent all three. [size= 6][color= green][b]BUMP RAFFLE[/b][/color][/size] There is also a bump raffle. The participant that bumps the thread the most often will receive a [item= peacock spider], and one random winner will be chosen from those that bump the thread to receive a [item= speckled peacock spider]. To qualify, please number your bumps and please wait at least ten minutes from the last bump to the thread.
Winter may be cold, but it has it's upsides--like fresh snow, family holidays, and pets in sweaters. And now, you can have your very own sweatered up pet here in FR!

Two grand prize winners will get either an anomalous nekomata or sussex spaniel, with a Marva's sweater, AND exclusive art.

Winners will be selected randomly. First winner chosen gets choice of either grand prize package. Second winner will get the remaining grand prize. There will also be several other winners that will get one of the runner-up packages.

Tickets will be 1g or 1k each. Please send payment for tickets via either PM or CR with the amount you wish to purchase and labeled 'Raffle'. Raffle will run from 1-6-19 until 2-12-19.

GRAND PRIZES
Quote:
Anomalous Nekomata Astonishing Sweater Unhatched Bogsneak Egg and Untitled.png
Quote:
Sussex Spaniel Marvelous Sweater Unhatched Bogsneak Egg and sussex-sample.png

*Winners will be sent full-sized art file with no watermark.

RUNNER-UP PRIZES
Quote:
Tar-Trooper Slarg AND Algae-Bottom Slarg
Quote:
Painted Protobeast AND Protobeast
Quote:
Firefly Cockatrice AND Quartz Cockatrice
Quote:
Acid-Tongue Serpenta AND Marbled Serpenta
Quote:
Iron Golem AND Rusty Golem

But, there is more. Just by buying tickets, you can help Snowbelle the Spiral complete a snowman--and get the pixel badges (again by the amazing TRN) to prove it!

1.png
Available after buying 10 tickets

2.png
Available after buying 25 tickets

3.png
Available after buying 50 tickets.

*Badges are cumulative so if you buy 50 tickets all at once you will be sent all three.

BUMP RAFFLE

There is also a bump raffle. The participant that bumps the thread the most often will receive a Peacock Spider , and one random winner will be chosen from those that bump the thread to receive a Speckled Peacock Spider .

To qualify, please number your bumps and please wait at least ten minutes from the last bump to the thread.

5uiycuK.pnglg4Dhjm.pngsk6EBUK.pngVdIvDLJ.pngKe9i9hi.pngsvyKPF9.png
Come one, come all!!

<3 A very friendly "bumpity-bump" for a very cute raffle! <3
Come one, come all!!

<3 A very friendly "bumpity-bump" for a very cute raffle! <3
~Art Shop~
"Let's do our best today!!
5KlsKgg.gif4ABWBnY.gif
~Wishlist~
"But don't forget to have fun!!"
-spies adorable adoptables and rises from the NotN grave-

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuties~ I'll be taking a slew of tickets and a bump please <3
-spies adorable adoptables and rises from the NotN grave-

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuties~ I'll be taking a slew of tickets and a bump please <3
very cute, no funds at the moment but here is a bump :)
very cute, no funds at the moment but here is a bump :)
ocean_bow.gif
<3 Bumpity bump bump <3
<3 Bumpity bump bump <3
~Art Shop~
"Let's do our best today!!
5KlsKgg.gif4ABWBnY.gif
~Wishlist~
"But don't forget to have fun!!"
Aww cute! boop! ^^
Aww cute! boop! ^^
4b767244815052dc5e5776055a34f2c6-dcr8p3n.png PEtU3jq.gif
FR time +3hrs