Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 283 284
hey could i enter the familiar raffle with a draon donation please ? :0c
would he be ok ?

i don't mind being entered for the other raffle but if i understand correctly i can only be entered for both if the tickets are purchased in currency ?
hey could i enter the familiar raffle with a draon donation please ? :0c
would he be ok ?

i don't mind being entered for the other raffle but if i understand correctly i can only be entered for both if the tickets are purchased in currency ?
BkLX97a.png

pixel_pride_b.png pixel_pride_t.png

.....noctis / eight
.....he/him | FR +9h

.....> wishlist
.....> art shop

galaxy skin preorder
.................................................................JICIbJe.png
@AgentEight I'm sorry for getting back to you late about this - You can send the dragon in for tickets for both biweekly/monthly tickets :).
Also with your apparel donations earlier, you earned tickets for those too ^_^ (Total 10 biweekly, and 1 monthly).

@RK0Luna Just confirming you got 460 biweekly tickets and 215 monthly tickets for your leveled dragons you sent in :)
@AgentEight I'm sorry for getting back to you late about this - You can send the dragon in for tickets for both biweekly/monthly tickets :).
Also with your apparel donations earlier, you earned tickets for those too ^_^ (Total 10 biweekly, and 1 monthly).

@RK0Luna Just confirming you got 460 biweekly tickets and 215 monthly tickets for your leveled dragons you sent in :)
kHExOMX.png
Enjoy your summer!
@BottledLightning @Leon071 @oldred100 @RK0Luna @AgentEight @EzraKurt Hello friends, this [b]finally[/b] concludes the XXY Breeding Pair June Monthly Raffle! And your winner is... [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/1t79Qiu.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/4tuWSc1.png[/img] [size=5][b]@RK0Luna![/size][/b][/center] I will be sending your prize in a CR shortly ^_^. Thanks to all who participated [emoji=familiar heart]
@BottledLightning @Leon071 @oldred100 @RK0Luna @AgentEight @EzraKurt

Hello friends, this finally concludes the XXY Breeding Pair June Monthly Raffle! And your winner is...

I will be sending your prize in a CR shortly ^_^.

Thanks to all who participated
kHExOMX.png

Thank you for creating this =)
@LGFUADJJ

Thank you for creating this =)
@RK0Luna congrats! @LGFUADJJ Hope you enjoy your summer! [emoji=sun size=1]
@RK0Luna
congrats!

@LGFUADJJ
Hope you enjoy your summer!
@EzraKurt Thank you for your kind words!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@EzraKurt Thank you for your kind words!!
kHExOMX.png
JICIbJe.png Check out my
outfit thread!

→ → →
3592.png
My name is RK0(zero)Luna,
not RKOLuna.
@RK0Luna Yes, if that's what you wish ^_^.
@RK0Luna Yes, if that's what you wish ^_^.
kHExOMX.png

1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 283 284