Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | .*:* Birthday Club! Open! *:*.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@1ttybittykitty
I'd link you but it would ruin the surprise as we got some amino children on this thread ;)
@1ttybittykitty
I'd link you but it would ruin the surprise as we got some amino children on this thread ;)
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
@Grahh
Happy belated birthday!
@Grahh
Happy belated birthday!
fhJcysU.png
@startouched @CrowHarlequin @Crimsonpizza @Kairi @sapphiole @Gravebloom @RiseRoseRisen @Dangerdraft @AllieSaurusDrago @MeloMammered @NightShadow112 @DemonKid @VictoriousLight @Zynxis @Zerologist @Grahh @thace @Fenrys @GlassForest @NocTurtles @laneb23 @ClayLovesCarrots @FrogTea @Catsy01 @VolcanicThunder @Khimera13 @BreezyWings @BlackStar20 @MouthyMercDP @DragonLover1234 @Potato12321 @skybrush @DoveStar @TheApothecary @Zaya @Starwindrider @Larkfin @VmprKitty @Kairi @BJsBabes @coconuthead

Hello everyone and welcome to April! How was your March? Mine flew by! I can't believe it's April already.
I want to wish a very happy birthday to Grahh, VmprKitty, NightShadow112, Zaya, Khimera13, thace and BreezyWings. Our April birthdays!

This month I'll be collecting for the May birthdays, so please send either 1kt, 1g or a item from the wishlists below! It's very helpful if you include who's wishlist the items are from, so I can be sure to get them to the right recipient

4th - MissNevermind
5 wishlist items:
- Any FR Currency
- Familiars I don't have
- Any apparel
- Food (Mainly seafood)
- Baldwin mats
Dislikes: I don't really have enough space right now for dragons, might change in the future though.

11th - Potato12321
5 wishlist items:
Gems or treasure(10kt is perfect for me ;v;)
Any kind of familiars that I don't own
Any dragons
Any apparel- specifically daisies, but any kind is fine
Chests
Dislikes: I honestly don't dislike much :'>

25th - NocTurtles
5 wishlist items: Baldwin Mats, Any Familiars, Seafood, Vista's, Skins
Dislikes: Bogsneaks and Snappers
@startouched @CrowHarlequin @Crimsonpizza @Kairi @sapphiole @Gravebloom @RiseRoseRisen @Dangerdraft @AllieSaurusDrago @MeloMammered @NightShadow112 @DemonKid @VictoriousLight @Zynxis @Zerologist @Grahh @thace @Fenrys @GlassForest @NocTurtles @laneb23 @ClayLovesCarrots @FrogTea @Catsy01 @VolcanicThunder @Khimera13 @BreezyWings @BlackStar20 @MouthyMercDP @DragonLover1234 @Potato12321 @skybrush @DoveStar @TheApothecary @Zaya @Starwindrider @Larkfin @VmprKitty @Kairi @BJsBabes @coconuthead

Hello everyone and welcome to April! How was your March? Mine flew by! I can't believe it's April already.
I want to wish a very happy birthday to Grahh, VmprKitty, NightShadow112, Zaya, Khimera13, thace and BreezyWings. Our April birthdays!

This month I'll be collecting for the May birthdays, so please send either 1kt, 1g or a item from the wishlists below! It's very helpful if you include who's wishlist the items are from, so I can be sure to get them to the right recipient

4th - MissNevermind
5 wishlist items:
- Any FR Currency
- Familiars I don't have
- Any apparel
- Food (Mainly seafood)
- Baldwin mats
Dislikes: I don't really have enough space right now for dragons, might change in the future though.

11th - Potato12321
5 wishlist items:
Gems or treasure(10kt is perfect for me ;v;)
Any kind of familiars that I don't own
Any dragons
Any apparel- specifically daisies, but any kind is fine
Chests
Dislikes: I honestly don't dislike much :'>

25th - NocTurtles
5 wishlist items: Baldwin Mats, Any Familiars, Seafood, Vista's, Skins
Dislikes: Bogsneaks and Snappers
fhJcysU.png
@VmprKitty
Happy belated birthday!

@NightShadow112
Happy birthday!
@VmprKitty
Happy belated birthday!

@NightShadow112
Happy birthday!
fhJcysU.png
@1ttybittykitty
Did i donate this month?
@1ttybittykitty
Did i donate this month?
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
@CrowHarlequin
not yet!
@CrowHarlequin
not yet!
fhJcysU.png
@1ttybittykitty
Thank you so much for my Birthday goodies!!
@1ttybittykitty
Thank you so much for my Birthday goodies!!
Hibernal Den Raffle
tumblr_m4ja16yPMo1rows1to1_250.gif
@1ttybittykitty Not my birthday, but a friends! She doesn't have an account, sadly, but I just wanted to share the news! Her best friends didn't tell her happy birthday, and one even forgot. Poor thing. I did manage to surprise her by texting her at the exact minute she was born! Anyways, just wanted to share.
@1ttybittykitty Not my birthday, but a friends! She doesn't have an account, sadly, but I just wanted to share the news! Her best friends didn't tell her happy birthday, and one even forgot. Poor thing. I did manage to surprise her by texting her at the exact minute she was born! Anyways, just wanted to share.
@Zaya
It's my pleasure! So sorry for the lateness -_-

@XxMoonyxX
Feel free to tell your friend happy birthday from us on FR!
@Zaya
It's my pleasure! So sorry for the lateness -_-

@XxMoonyxX
Feel free to tell your friend happy birthday from us on FR!
fhJcysU.png
@1ttybittykitty
My treasure is on its way for May (I think)
@1ttybittykitty
My treasure is on its way for May (I think)
Hibernal Den Raffle
tumblr_m4ja16yPMo1rows1to1_250.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13