Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | .*:* Birthday Club! Open! *:*.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
[quote name="Gravebloom" date="2019-02-08 05:10:19" ] @Zynxis I'm pretty sure we send in gifts the month before the giftee's birthday ^^ so because it's February we're collecting for March bdays! [/quote] OH duh. Sorry lol... I also didn't realize it was so close. Oops again.
Gravebloom wrote on 2019-02-08 05:10:19:
@Zynxis I'm pretty sure we send in gifts the month before the giftee's birthday ^^ so because it's February we're collecting for March bdays!
OH duh. Sorry lol... I also didn't realize it was so close. Oops again.
[quote name="Zynxis" date="2019-02-08 05:08:25" ] [quote name="1ttybittykitty" date="2019-02-06 12:24:48" ] @startouched @CrowHarlequin @Crimsonpizza @Kairi @sapphiole @Gravebloom @RiseRoseRisen @Dangerdraft @AllieSaurusDrago @MeloMammered @NightShadow112 @DemonKid @VictoriousLight @Zynxis @Zerologist @Grahh @thace @Fenrys @GlassForest @NocTurtles @laneb23 @ClayLovesCarrots @FrogTea @Catsy01 @VolcanicThunder @Khimera13 @BreezyWings @BlackStar20 @MouthyMercDP @DragonLover1234 @Potato12321 @skybrush @DoveStar @TheApothecary So we're into a new month! Sapphiole and DragonLover1234 don't need to send me anything this month, as I will be sending you care packages. Everyone else, please send 1kt, 1g or one of the items listed below to me so I can start collecting for these birthdays! 1st - Zynxis 5 wishlist items: I honestly just appreciate anything, as long as they don't mind possible selling in the future. Likes: Gothic like styles, green, red, black, purple. Dislikes: Bogs, noct., & tundras. PINK. 5th - Startouched 5 wishlist items: - 40kT or 40g - Any familiar I don't have yet - Art of any of my dragons - Stacks of food, preferably insects - Surprise me! Likes: Anything space-related, or anything off my wishlist! Dislikes: None particularly! 30th - CrowHarlequin 2 wishlist items: Art Surprise me~ Likes: I like most anything lol, I'm slowly building a lore lair and try to incorporate anything given to me! Dislikes: All I ask is no dragons please, I have entirely to many to care for! [/quote] Sorry but mine is March 1st! Don't worry about mine yet. [/quote] Lol disregard that. Lost track of time.
Zynxis wrote on 2019-02-08 05:08:25:
1ttybittykitty wrote on 2019-02-06 12:24:48:
@startouched @CrowHarlequin @Crimsonpizza @Kairi @sapphiole @Gravebloom @RiseRoseRisen @Dangerdraft @AllieSaurusDrago @MeloMammered @NightShadow112 @DemonKid @VictoriousLight @Zynxis @Zerologist @Grahh @thace @Fenrys @GlassForest @NocTurtles @laneb23 @ClayLovesCarrots @FrogTea @Catsy01 @VolcanicThunder @Khimera13 @BreezyWings @BlackStar20 @MouthyMercDP @DragonLover1234 @Potato12321 @skybrush @DoveStar @TheApothecary

So we're into a new month! Sapphiole and DragonLover1234 don't need to send me anything this month, as I will be sending you care packages. Everyone else, please send 1kt, 1g or one of the items listed below to me so I can start collecting for these birthdays!

1st - Zynxis
5 wishlist items: I honestly just appreciate anything, as long as they don't mind possible selling in the future.
Dislikes: Bogs, noct., & tundras. PINK.

5th - Startouched
5 wishlist items:
- 40kT or 40g
- Any familiar I don't have yet
- Art of any of my dragons
- Stacks of food, preferably insects
- Surprise me!
Likes: Anything space-related, or anything off my wishlist!
Dislikes: None particularly!

30th - CrowHarlequin
2 wishlist items:
Art
Surprise me~
Likes: I like most anything lol, I'm slowly building a lore lair and try to incorporate anything given to me!
Dislikes: All I ask is no dragons please, I have entirely to many to care for!

Sorry but mine is March 1st! Don't worry about mine yet.
Lol disregard that. Lost track of time.
@Zynxis
Don't feel bad lol, I feel the same. It snuck up on me lol.
@Zynxis
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
I'd like to join!
Username: Starwindrider
Nickname: Star
Birthday: 21st July
5 wishlist items:
- Art would certainly be welcome! esp x, x, x, x
- Really anything as long as it's heartfelt <3
Dislikes: Bugs, spiders
I'd like to join!
Username: Starwindrider
Nickname: Star
Birthday: 21st July
5 wishlist items:
- Art would certainly be welcome! esp x, x, x, x
- Really anything as long as it's heartfelt <3
Dislikes: Bugs, spiders
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
[quote name="CrowHarlequin" date="2019-02-08 05:23:30" ] @Zynxis Don't feel bad lol, I feel the same. It snuck up on me lol. [/quote] Right? I was still thinking I had a couple months!
CrowHarlequin wrote on 2019-02-08 05:23:30:
@Zynxis
Right? I was still thinking I had a couple months!
@Kairi @Starwindrider I will add you both shortly! @Dangerdraft [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/434488]Here you go![/url] @Zynxis @Gravebloom Grave is right :D I gather a month in advance so people have time to donate before I actually send out the packages. It would be difficult to get a carepackage together if we happen to have someone's birthday on the 1st(such as your own Zynxis) [emoji=familiar heart]
@Kairi @Starwindrider
I will add you both shortly!

@Dangerdraft
Here you go!

@Zynxis @Gravebloom
Grave is right :D I gather a month in advance so people have time to donate before I actually send out the packages. It would be difficult to get a carepackage together if we happen to have someone's birthday on the 1st(such as your own Zynxis)
fhJcysU.png
@sapphiole
Happy belated birthday!
I'm sorry for the delay, I've been stuck in a snow storm :<
@sapphiole
Happy belated birthday!
I'm sorry for the delay, I've been stuck in a snow storm :<
fhJcysU.png
I'd like to join! Username:Zaya
Nickname: Zaya
Birthday: April 18
5 wishlist items:
Lots of Gems and Treasure
Familiars I don't have yet
StarCon dragons - any breed
Egg(s)
Steampunk-type apparel
Likes: Being I am REALLY new, anything and everything is great.
Dislikes: None yet! LOL
I'd like to join! Username:Zaya
Nickname: Zaya
Birthday: April 18
5 wishlist items:
Lots of Gems and Treasure
Familiars I don't have yet
StarCon dragons - any breed
Egg(s)
Steampunk-type apparel
Likes: Being I am REALLY new, anything and everything is great.
Dislikes: None yet! LOL
Hibernal Den Raffle
tumblr_m4ja16yPMo1rows1to1_250.gif
@Zaya I will add you in tomorrow evening, and I’ll be going through to make sure I didn’t miss amyone
@Zaya I will add you in tomorrow evening, and I’ll be going through to make sure I didn’t miss amyone
fhJcysU.png
Thank you... I already sent my Feb and March gems!
Thank you... I already sent my Feb and March gems!
Hibernal Den Raffle
tumblr_m4ja16yPMo1rows1to1_250.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13