Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Hatchies :))
1 2 3 4 5 6
I don’t want to keep up with a permanent hatchery so I just drop kids in here from time to time. I tend to breed dragons experimentally with no real pattern and you guys get to reap the benefits! Please [b]dont take them just to exalt them[/b], I could do that myself but I like them quite a lot and would like them to go to good homes. [b]Please provide a name.[/b] First come first serve. Affiliates: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2640674#post_2640674][img]https://i.imgur.com/tweTM4N.png[/img][/url]
I don’t want to keep up with a permanent hatchery so I just drop kids in here from time to time. I tend to breed dragons experimentally with no real pattern and you guys get to reap the benefits! Please dont take them just to exalt them, I could do that myself but I like them quite a lot and would like them to go to good homes. Please provide a name. First come first serve.

Affiliates:
tweTM4N.png
2jctt91.jpg he/him please!
Bumpity boople
Bumpity boople
bump
bump
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo4_250.png573Ze2b.gif
Bump! Also I just got another nocturne egg but I don’t have room to hatch it. Someone plz adopt a baby!!
Bump! Also I just got another nocturne egg but I don’t have room to hatch it. Someone plz adopt a baby!!
argh i'd totally take the blush one if it were a female >.>
argh i'd totally take the blush one if it were a female >.>
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
@Twinsisterz
Sure thing! Sending him now
@Twinsisterz
Sure thing! Sending him now
@Aquatic I just hatched a female nocturne but she’s very bright, not sure if you’d be interested?
@Aquatic I just hatched a female nocturne but she’s very bright, not sure if you’d be interested?
@InfernalShepherd You mean the strawberry one, right? If so I'd love her, she'd make a great watermelon derg!
@InfernalShepherd You mean the strawberry one, right? If so I'd love her, she'd make a great watermelon derg!
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
@InfernalShepherd

I'd like to claim the guardian male please!
@InfernalShepherd

I'd like to claim the guardian male please!
@InfernalShepherd
Can I have the last female Nocturnal
@InfernalShepherd
Can I have the last female Nocturnal
1 2 3 4 5 6