Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FREE] [EGG+] We’re back, baby
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 86 87
bumperoni
bumperoni
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png47553_5c5b3bfa8a096bc3_I.gif57937_7b3d40124ad4a22d_I.gifdcaxhzs-1b02a1d8-7970-40c7-a7e7-d2c9aad1e938.gif67860_571e6c6360da3087_I.gif46504_ed14e8aee05bf109_I.gifFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngMWJhT4K.png
whoop sorry @.@ deleted and bump
whoop sorry @.@ deleted and bump
My Plague Doctor Picture book THE DOCTOR AND THE DRAGON is now for sale!Clearly you already like dragons...but what about plague doctors?
@MisterArtist No worries, it's all good! Thanks for the bump <3
@MisterArtist No worries, it's all good! Thanks for the bump <3
cL9yafY.gif
I almost never remember my dreams, but I do vaguely know that I had a dream last night in which someone wanted me to speak Chinese but I'm pretty sure I was too self conscious to...
I almost never remember my dreams, but I do vaguely know that I had a dream last night in which someone wanted me to speak Chinese but I'm pretty sure I was too self conscious to...
wishlist
bump
bump
8HG93jf.gif
bHeX9bv.png
[img][/img]
Ticket tallies!

Total posts on the main thread: 51
Posts that are mine, and thus don't get a ticket: 15

Total tickets from the main thread: 36
36/4 = 9, the last 9 pre-drawing bumps from the raffle thread each get a ticket!

Total names on the pinglist: 25

Total tickets for this drawing: 70

3 winners! Drawing 3 numbers between 1 and 70, inclusive:

>>> import random
>>> random.randint(1,70)
>>> random.randint(1,70)
>>> random.randint(1,70)

The winners are...

FIRST PLACE:
@Kitchenofdeath, pinglist ticket!

SECOND PLACE:
@VolcanicThunder with a valid raffle bump!

THIRD PLACE:
@Charias, with this beautiful dream writeup!

Alright folks, go ahead and claim your prizes! Prizes are here. Points system, so Kitchenofdeath picks 20 points of prizes, then Volcanic picks 10, then Charias picks 10. First place, please ping both me and second place once you've chosen, etc. Thank you all for participating <3

Fun fact: with 36 tickets coming from the main thread, the chance of the main thread NOT getting a ticket in the first or second drawing was about 23%! So I think the math still works to properly favor folks getting involved, it's just that Sometimes Randomness Be Like That.
Ticket tallies!

Total posts on the main thread: 51
Posts that are mine, and thus don't get a ticket: 15

Total tickets from the main thread: 36
36/4 = 9, the last 9 pre-drawing bumps from the raffle thread each get a ticket!

Total names on the pinglist: 25

Total tickets for this drawing: 70

3 winners! Drawing 3 numbers between 1 and 70, inclusive:

>>> import random
>>> random.randint(1,70)
>>> random.randint(1,70)
>>> random.randint(1,70)

The winners are...

FIRST PLACE:
@Kitchenofdeath, pinglist ticket!

SECOND PLACE:
@VolcanicThunder with a valid raffle bump!

THIRD PLACE:
@Charias, with this beautiful dream writeup!

Alright folks, go ahead and claim your prizes! Prizes are here. Points system, so Kitchenofdeath picks 20 points of prizes, then Volcanic picks 10, then Charias picks 10. First place, please ping both me and second place once you've chosen, etc. Thank you all for participating <3

Fun fact: with 36 tickets coming from the main thread, the chance of the main thread NOT getting a ticket in the first or second drawing was about 23%! So I think the math still works to properly favor folks getting involved, it's just that Sometimes Randomness Be Like That.
cL9yafY.gif
Next drawing is set to take place when we reach page 14 on the main thread. Current estimate is "about a week", but of course that decreases as more folks participate.
Next drawing is set to take place when we reach page 14 on the main thread. Current estimate is "about a week", but of course that decreases as more folks participate.
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha @Charias I'd love butterfly's kiss but if that's chosen by Kitchenofdeath I'd like to claim one of the gilded decorative chests please
@Oranitha @Charias I'd love butterfly's kiss but if that's chosen by Kitchenofdeath I'd like to claim one of the gilded decorative chests please
wishlist
Ooooh yay!! I'm gonna wait til everyone else has picked their prizes to pick mine :D
Ooooh yay!! I'm gonna wait til everyone else has picked their prizes to pick mine :D
*Le gasp* D:

Sweeeet~ If that's the case, I'd love to grab the scavenger tatters and the powerpack coat! @Oranitha @volcanicthunder
*Le gasp* D:

Sweeeet~ If that's the case, I'd love to grab the scavenger tatters and the powerpack coat! @Oranitha @volcanicthunder
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/375057[/img]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 86 87