Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] Beach Bonfire Bonanza Raffle
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 59 60
@Birdsofwax

Eh you can keep it, it's fine

Thanks for looking out though!
@Birdsofwax

Eh you can keep it, it's fine

Thanks for looking out though!
2e2UMYR.png
Hi everyone! I'd like to take this time to give a formal apology on my own behalf for the issue of the tickets being calculated incorrectly on the Master spreadsheet. Somehow, at some point when I was not available, a very important formula was removed from a cell, which altered the math for the tickets per entry. This issue has been permanently resolved, so no one should be seeing any more incorrect tickets being issued because of this problem!

Again, I am so sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. If any other serious issues like this do crop up again this week, please feel free to ping or DM Isti and/or myself and we will get on that as soon as humanly possible.

Thank you all so much for supporting Fire Flight! We love you and appreciate you!
Hi everyone! I'd like to take this time to give a formal apology on my own behalf for the issue of the tickets being calculated incorrectly on the Master spreadsheet. Somehow, at some point when I was not available, a very important formula was removed from a cell, which altered the math for the tickets per entry. This issue has been permanently resolved, so no one should be seeing any more incorrect tickets being issued because of this problem!

Again, I am so sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. If any other serious issues like this do crop up again this week, please feel free to ping or DM Isti and/or myself and we will get on that as soon as humanly possible.

Thank you all so much for supporting Fire Flight! We love you and appreciate you!
6Jj8Ipi.png
@Duchess
Can you take 20 level 10's for gems
@Duchess
Can you take 20 level 10's for gems
@Nana64 Glad to say I did! Sorry I missed your ping but they're safe and toasty with Mather now 8D
@Nana64 Glad to say I did! Sorry I missed your ping but they're safe and toasty with Mather now 8D
6Jj8Ipi.png
@Duchess
Sorry for sending before you answered.... I was in coli saw a ping.. just assumed it was you. Glad they are safe...
@Duchess
Sorry for sending before you answered.... I was in coli saw a ping.. just assumed it was you. Glad they are safe...
@Krocodalie Sending 28 dragons via PA (1x colour+breed bonus; 2x breed bonus; 2x gene bonus)
@Krocodalie Sending 28 dragons via PA (1x colour+breed bonus; 2x breed bonus; 2x gene bonus)
Wishlist 39889572.png
I need this Skin -->
@Losina
Thanks for the heads up!
@Losina
Thanks for the heads up!
giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif
@Tinytalkingtina

Sending 53 level 7s for PB gem price! No bonuses as far as I can tell.
@Tinytalkingtina

Sending 53 level 7s for PB gem price! No bonuses as far as I can tell.
7waqdr1.png
@pringlzfordayz

Whew, all done! Thanks for your support!
@pringlzfordayz

Whew, all done! Thanks for your support!
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
[quote name="kriski" date="2018-12-16 10:20:42" ] @/Isti - who made the badges, please? So I can credit when displaying them in my collection. Thanks. [/quote] @kriski It was me!
kriski wrote on 2018-12-16 10:20:42:
@/Isti - who made the badges, please? So I can credit when displaying them in my collection. Thanks.

@kriski It was me!
GTmWWmY.pngLLcYp0Y.pngRGPouzd.pngwxz9g2j.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 59 60