Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] Beach Bonfire Bonanza Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
@LiveOak

Badges count for the Public Buy as well! We love every single level that you send, whether they're for tickets or just pure currency.
@LiveOak

Badges count for the Public Buy as well! We love every single level that you send, whether they're for tickets or just pure currency.
oMAEOf6.gif
tumblr_og9bqr8aOp1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
7lk4Uj3.png Harvest Floracat
floracat count: 91
7OBcTtn.png
@Isti Just sent you 9 dragons for the raffle
@Isti Just sent you 9 dragons for the raffle
lUc1aX6.gif COFFEE CUP DRAGON's
Bump!
Bump!
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@Isti heads up, i'll be sending 20-something lvl 5s and 6s. no rush to accept them! just wanted to let you know before i dump them on you
@Isti heads up, i'll be sending 20-something lvl 5s and 6s. no rush to accept them! just wanted to let you know before i dump them on you
Scorchpaw Prowler
@Isti - who made the badges, please? So I can credit when displaying them in my collection. Thanks.
@Isti - who made the badges, please? So I can credit when displaying them in my collection. Thanks.
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
@tldr
Just letting you know that im a public buy attendant, not a raffle one ^^U so thats why I took so long to accept everything, had to accept PB dragons first and then go looking for the recording spreadsheet.

Still I have recorded all of your dragons! They were 49 level 7 right?
@tldr
Just letting you know that im a public buy attendant, not a raffle one ^^U so thats why I took so long to accept everything, had to accept PB dragons first and then go looking for the recording spreadsheet.

Still I have recorded all of your dragons! They were 49 level 7 right?
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@Hinumi
Sorry about that! And yes it was 49 lvl 7s. xD;
@Hinumi
Sorry about that! And yes it was 49 lvl 7s. xD;
@Tinytalkingtina Sending you 48 level 7 dragons for the raffle! 8 have color bonus, 8 have breed AND gene bonus, and 32 have breed bonus.
@Tinytalkingtina Sending you 48 level 7 dragons for the raffle! 8 have color bonus, 8 have breed AND gene bonus, and 32 have breed bonus.
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressRising

Whew, thank you! Might take me a bit to record, but it will be done latest in a couple hours :)
@tigressRising

Whew, thank you! Might take me a bit to record, but it will be done latest in a couple hours :)
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
@Hinumi, @Isti Question... I sent in 3 L7s and only got 105 tickets, by your chart I should have 210 and also sent in 3 L8s and only got 120 tickets and by your chart I should have gotten 240. Which is right please?
@Hinumi, @Isti Question... I sent in 3 L7s and only got 105 tickets, by your chart I should have 210 and also sent in 3 L8s and only got 120 tickets and by your chart I should have gotten 240. Which is right please?
lUc1aX6.gif COFFEE CUP DRAGON's
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60