Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] Beach Bonfire Bonanza Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
Hey so do you also have a credits post or did I overlook it? I'd really like to know who made these spiffy graphics.
Hey so do you also have a credits post or did I overlook it? I'd really like to know who made these spiffy graphics.
shop_banner.png
Uh, I don't know if it is just because my internet is real bad at the moment, but I cant see how much treasure i should send my dragons in for any longer :0

@Isti @Hinumi @tetris @Duchess
Uh, I don't know if it is just because my internet is real bad at the moment, but I cant see how much treasure i should send my dragons in for any longer :0

underskrift-geo.png

In case you hadn't noticed, the prices keep breaking. As an OOF player, that is getting on my nerves.

In case you hadn't noticed, the prices keep breaking. As an OOF player, that is getting on my nerves.
I don't care about making a profit off my dragons. If I like them, I will gene and breed change them despite the costs.

PM me if I bought a Gen1 from you and still owe you.
@Dragonmage

we're very sorry about the frustration! it's currently being worked on, we'll get it sorted soon.
@Dragonmage

we're very sorry about the frustration! it's currently being worked on, we'll get it sorted soon.
hFOUfVC.gif tet | 31 | agender | FR +3
probably not a lizard
I can see it's back to normal now yay! :D
I can see it's back to normal now yay! :D
underskrift-geo.png
@Dragonmage I'm happy to report that it's all fixed now!

@Forelle I'm happy to say that the graphics are courtesy of our very own magical @protowilson!
@Dragonmage I'm happy to report that it's all fixed now!

@Forelle I'm happy to say that the graphics are courtesy of our very own magical @protowilson!
6Jj8Ipi.png

Thanks for getting on that so fast.

Thanks for getting on that so fast.
I don't care about making a profit off my dragons. If I like them, I will gene and breed change them despite the costs.

PM me if I bought a Gen1 from you and still owe you.
@cordifolium
giving you a quick ping to let you know the level 7s are priced at 12,150
@cordifolium
giving you a quick ping to let you know the level 7s are priced at 12,150
2B1CAE9A-5E8B-4250-B7B1-55DC04312EDE.pngE3sjxsi.pngsN7OFwo.pngqYCod4C.png6Zs7hJu.png

He/Him | FR+3
PMs Open | Friends Closed

fmVmCk2.png
lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngiiaMf9J.pngJzUZHeP.png
@Lurkkk

I am selling some of them to the public buy! :O
there they are 13,151 :O
@Lurkkk

I am selling some of them to the public buy! :O
there they are 13,151 :O
underskrift-geo.png
@cordifolium
My giant mistake, so sorry!!! Send them over again and I'll fast track them so you can get your monet
@cordifolium
My giant mistake, so sorry!!! Send them over again and I'll fast track them so you can get your monet
2B1CAE9A-5E8B-4250-B7B1-55DC04312EDE.pngE3sjxsi.pngsN7OFwo.pngqYCod4C.png6Zs7hJu.png

He/Him | FR+3
PMs Open | Friends Closed

fmVmCk2.png
lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngiiaMf9J.pngJzUZHeP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60