Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [SD] Nightmare Before Nocmas (Closed!)
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110
  1. Definitely Not Cursed
  2. The Very Newest Fashion
  3. I’ll Put A Spell On You
  4. Bewitched and Bewildered
  5. The Goo Will Never Come Out
  6. Whales of Sensible Sizes
  7. Monster Hunter
  8. Make Your Own Magic Kit
  1. Definitely Not Cursed
  2. The Very Newest Fashion
  3. I’ll Put A Spell On You
  4. Bewitched and Bewildered
  5. The Goo Will Never Come Out
  7. Monster Hunter
  8. Make Your Own Magic Kit
oh thank you!!

1. Whales of Sensible Sizes
2. Monster Hunter
3. Is This Love?
oh thank you!!

1. Whales of Sensible Sizes
2. Monster Hunter
3. Is This Love?
wORSkxL.png
@Cinderfire Thank you!

1. I'll Huff and I'll Puff
2. The Goo Will Never Come Out
3. Monster Hunter
4. Bewitched and Beguiled
5. Definitely Not Cursed
6. The Very Newest Fashion
@Cinderfire Thank you!

1. I'll Huff and I'll Puff
2. The Goo Will Never Come Out
3. Monster Hunter
4. Bewitched and Beguiled
5. Definitely Not Cursed
6. The Very Newest Fashion
dcj86gi-007ee1fa-bdb3-408c-945c-1ec2fabbbe46.png
1. Bewitched and Bewildered
2. Make Your Own Magic Kit
3. Is This Love?
4. Insert Witticism Here
5. I’m Kidding, Really
1. Bewitched and Bewildered
2. Make Your Own Magic Kit
3. Is This Love?
4. Insert Witticism Here
5. I’m Kidding, Really

Qsi7AgW.png
6YtLZau.png
5iXiC8z.png
JuaytuP.png
12196.png tSKOR3g.pngejmEPX8.png13393.png

1. Is This Love?

1. Is This Love?

ew9u8Xp.png
Oh sweet thank you so much!

1. the very newest fashion
2. is this love
3. i'll huff and i'll puff
4. the goo will never come out
5. definitely not cursed
6. monster hunter
7. make your own magic kit
8. i'll put a spell on you
9. insert witticism here
Oh sweet thank you so much!

1. the very newest fashion
2. is this love
3. i'll huff and i'll puff
4. the goo will never come out
5. definitely not cursed
6. monster hunter
7. make your own magic kit
8. i'll put a spell on you
9. insert witticism here
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
1. The Goo Will Never Come Out
2. Nocturnal Companion
3. Make Your Own Magic Kit
4. Is This Love?
5. I'll Huff and I'll Puff
7. Definitely Plotting Something
8. Absolutely Waterproof
9. Uncanny Creatures
10. I'll Put A Spell On You
2. Nocturnal Companion
3. Make Your Own Magic Kit
4. Is This Love?
5. I'll Huff and I'll Puff
7. Definitely Plotting Something
8. Absolutely Waterproof
9. Uncanny Creatures
10. I'll Put A Spell On You
1. Very Newest Fashion
2. Too Clever By Half
3. Insert Witticism
4. I'll put a Spell on You
5. Defineately Not Cursed
6. I'll Huff and I'll Puff
7. Whales of Sensible Sizes

Thanks to everyone!
1. Very Newest Fashion
2. Too Clever By Half
3. Insert Witticism
4. I'll put a Spell on You
5. Defineately Not Cursed
6. I'll Huff and I'll Puff
7. Whales of Sensible Sizes

Thanks to everyone!
2. Whales of Sensible Sizes
3. Is This Love?
4. Lore Writing by assiduendo

Thanks for the awesome raffle!
2. Whales of Sensible Sizes
3. Is This Love?
4. Lore Writing by assiduendo

Thanks for the awesome raffle!
Please ping me even if you are rejecting my offer!
Next one~ [center][b]Here are the Round 18 winners![/b][/center] [list=1][*]@LingwysticMistic [*]@yyalls [*]@RoamingMidnight [*]@WanderingTurtle [*]@RavusNoxFleuret [*]@Zif [*]@Harana[/list] You have [b]24 hours[/b] to respond with your prize pack choices or you will be bumped to the next round. If you are bumped and then do not respond, you will have to be drawn again to get a prize. I am [b]subscribed[/b] to this thread, so there is no need to ping; just list the number of your choices that corresponds to your number in the list and I'll make sure to note it. For example, number 2 should list two prizes from most to less wanted, while number 8 should list eight prizes, also from most to less wanted. You will receive one of the prizes based on their availability. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me either here or by PM. Thank you for supporting us and congratulations again! [center][b][u]Spectator pinglist:[/u][/b] [size=1]@femalegamer2016 @Losina @EasilyAmusedKat @SabrinaB @Alastriona1 @DuskAwakening @Orii @hinatot @klee @yu4 @mooncakefestival @ReddPyramid @Stellatrix13 @Nana64 @judiama[/size] ----- For winners' convenience, here is the list of remaining prize packs: [quote=Make Your Own Magic Kit][columns][outfit=16151][nextcol][center][item=Conjurer's Cloak][item=Conjurer's Cobwebs][item=Conjurer's Hat][item=Conjurer's Herb Pouch][item=Conjurer's Staff][br][i] Conjurer's Cloak, Conjurer's Cobwebs, Conjurer's Hat, Conjurer's Herb Pouch, Conjurer's Staff[/i][/center][/columns][/quote] [quote=I’ll Put A Spell On You][columns][outfit=16156][nextcol][center][item=Sorcerer's Tatters][br][i]Sorcerer's Tatters, contains: Sorcerer's Cloak, Sorcerer's Cobwebs, Sorcerer's Hat, Sorcerer’s Herb Pouch, Sorcerer's Staff[/i][/center][/columns][/quote] [quote=I’m Kidding, Really][columns][outfit=274365][nextcol][center][item=Deadpan Jester's Motley][br][i]Deadpan Jester's Motley, contains: Deadpan Jester's Cap, Deadpan Jester's Stockings, Deadpan Jester's Gloves, Deadpan Jester's Cape, Deadpan Jester's Tail Bell, Deadpan Jester's Collar, Deadpan Jester's Wing Cover[/i][/center][/columns][/quote] [quote=Insert Witticism Here][columns][outfit=274364][nextcol][center][item=Witty Jester's Motley][br][i]Witty Jester's Motley, contains: Witty Jester's Cap, Witty Jester's Stockings, Witty Jester's Gloves, Witty Jester's Cape, Witty Jester's Tail Bell, Witty Jester's Collar, Witty Jester's Wing Cover[/i][/center][/columns][/quote] [quote=Too Clever By Half][columns][outfit=274363][nextcol][center][item=Clever Jester's Motley][br][i]Clever Jester's Motley, contains: Clever Jester's Cap, Clever Jester's Stockings, Clever Jester's Gloves, Clever Jester's Cape, Clever Jester's Tail Bell, Clever Jester's Collar, Clever Jester's Wing Cover[/i][/center][/columns][/quote] [quote=Uncanny Creatures][item=Sentient Alloy][item=Shiny Residue][item=Leftover Residue][item=Cheerful Residue][br][size=2][i]Sentient Alloy, Shiny Residue, Leftover Residue, Cheerful Residue[/i][/size][/quote] [quote=Lore Writing by Idha][i]1 bio by Idha Examples: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23397588]X[/url], [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44556791]X[/url][/quote]
Next one~

Here are the Round 18 winners!
  1. @LingwysticMistic
  2. @yyalls
  3. @RoamingMidnight
  4. @WanderingTurtle
  5. @RavusNoxFleuret
  6. @Zif
  7. @Harana

You have 24 hours to respond with your prize pack choices or you will be bumped to the next round. If you are bumped and then do not respond, you will have to be drawn again to get a prize.

I am subscribed to this thread, so there is no need to ping; just list the number of your choices that corresponds to your number in the list and I'll make sure to note it. For example, number 2 should list two prizes from most to less wanted, while number 8 should list eight prizes, also from most to less wanted. You will receive one of the prizes based on their availability.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me either here or by PM.

Thank you for supporting us and congratulations again!

Spectator pinglist:

@femalegamer2016 @Losina @EasilyAmusedKat @SabrinaB @Alastriona1 @DuskAwakening @Orii @hinatot @klee @yu4 @mooncakefestival @ReddPyramid @Stellatrix13 @Nana64 @judiama

For winners' convenience, here is the list of remaining prize packs:

Make Your Own Magic Kit wrote:
Conjurer's Set
Conjurer's Cloak Conjurer's Cobwebs Conjurer's Hat Conjurer's Herb Pouch Conjurer's Staff

Conjurer's Cloak, Conjurer's Cobwebs, Conjurer's Hat, Conjurer's Herb Pouch, Conjurer's Staff
I’ll Put A Spell On You wrote:
Sorcerer's Set
Sorcerer's Tatters
Sorcerer's Tatters, contains:

Sorcerer's Cloak, Sorcerer's Cobwebs, Sorcerer's Hat, Sorcerer’s Herb Pouch, Sorcerer's Staff
I’m Kidding, Really wrote:
Deadpan Jester
Deadpan Jester's Motley
Deadpan Jester's Motley, contains:

Deadpan Jester's Cap, Deadpan Jester's Stockings, Deadpan Jester's Gloves, Deadpan Jester's Cape, Deadpan Jester's Tail Bell, Deadpan Jester's Collar, Deadpan Jester's Wing Cover
Insert Witticism Here wrote:
Witty Jester
Witty Jester's Motley
Witty Jester's Motley, contains:

Witty Jester's Cap, Witty Jester's Stockings, Witty Jester's Gloves, Witty Jester's Cape, Witty Jester's Tail Bell, Witty Jester's Collar, Witty Jester's Wing Cover
Too Clever By Half wrote:
Clever Jester
Clever Jester's Motley
Clever Jester's Motley, contains:

Clever Jester's Cap, Clever Jester's Stockings, Clever Jester's Gloves, Clever Jester's Cape, Clever Jester's Tail Bell, Clever Jester's Collar, Clever Jester's Wing Cover

Uncanny Creatures wrote:
Sentient Alloy Shiny Residue Leftover Residue Cheerful Residue
Sentient Alloy, Shiny Residue, Leftover Residue, Cheerful Residue
Lore Writing by Idha wrote:
1 bio by Idha

Examples: X, X
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110