Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [NOTR] Build-A-Bog Workshop - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/519685356879347712/521152424677736449/unknown.png[/img][/center] [size=4]Not everything going on this Night of the [s]Nocturne[/s] Rockturne is spooky and scary! Sometimes a little bit of good, old-fashioned fun and mimicry is in order. Speaking of, how about those Bogsneaks? Aren't they marvelous? Wouldn't you love to take home one of your very own? Sure you would! And we here at Build-A-Bog are ready to help you piece a few of them together. They even come with cute little accessories, so you can make your Bogsneak look [i]just[/i] like well-known figures from Sornieth pop culture. Nocturnes everywhere would be proud! ...Oh, did we forget to mention? No trip to any Build-A-Bog would be complete without having to race someone else to the last limited edition item in stock. It's time to fight those crowds and throw your coins at the cashier, because [b]there are only three special Bogsneaks left![/b][/size]
unknown.png

Not everything going on this Night of the Nocturne Rockturne is spooky and scary! Sometimes a little bit of good, old-fashioned fun and mimicry is in order. Speaking of, how about those Bogsneaks? Aren't they marvelous? Wouldn't you love to take home one of your very own?

Sure you would! And we here at Build-A-Bog are ready to help you piece a few of them together. They even come with cute little accessories, so you can make your Bogsneak look just like well-known figures from Sornieth pop culture. Nocturnes everywhere would be proud!

...Oh, did we forget to mention? No trip to any Build-A-Bog would be complete without having to race someone else to the last limited edition item in stock. It's time to fight those crowds and throw your coins at the cashier, because there are only three special Bogsneaks left!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/521042950797524992/521188160479297536/plush-rules.png[/img][/center] [quote][center][SIZE=5][B]RAFFLE RUNS FROM DECEMBER 9TH TO ROLLOVER AT THE END OF DECEMBER 15TH. NO LATE TICKETS OR BUMPS ACCEPTED.[/B][/SIZE][/center][/QUOTE] [center][size=4]Let's read this before moving on. Can't play without knowing how![/size][/center] [QUOTE][CENTER][b]COST PER TICKET: [IMG]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/IMG] 1,000 TREASURE OR 1 GEM [IMG]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/IMG] ONLY APPLIES TO PRIZES 1, 2, AND 3[/CENTER][/quote] [b]Ticket treasure/gems must be sent to @Snek through PM, and are non-refundable.[/b] Please, please, please, [i]do not send it by CR.[/i] I will send it back and ask you to send it over PM. Treasure and gems change hands very rapidly, which makes it all too easy for a CR to break and become nonfunctional, and I don't want anyone to have to wait while I'm sleeping. I can also keep all the treasure and gems in the PM messages until the end of the week for better recordkeeping. On Monday, December 17th, I will use random.org to determine three randomly generated numbers. These numbers will be checked against the ticket numbers assigned to each participant for a match. Prizes will be drawn in order, which means winner #1 receives prize #1, winner #2 receives prize #2, and winner #3 receives prize #3. Prizes will be delivered within 72 hours of the final announcement. [QUOTE][center][b]1 SPECIAL TICKET GIVEN PER DAY FOR BUMPING THE THREAD ON THAT DAY; BUMPER MUST ALSO HAVE BOUGHT AT LEAST ONE TICKET DURING WEEK. ONLY APPLIES TO PRIZE 4.[/B][/center][/QUOTE] On Monday, December 17th, I will use random.org to determine [i]another[/i] randomly generated number. This number will be checked against the special ticket numbers assigned to each bumper for a match. The winner's prize will be delivered within 72 hours of the final announcement. And now, the most important rule: be kind, be patient, and be gracious, no matter whether you win or lose. Everyone is here to have fun! Let's make sure we do.
plush-rules.png
Quote:
RAFFLE RUNS FROM DECEMBER 9TH TO
ROLLOVER AT THE END OF DECEMBER 15TH.
NO LATE TICKETS OR BUMPS ACCEPTED.

Let's read this before moving on. Can't play without knowing how!

Quote:
COST PER TICKET:
icon_treasure.png 1,000 TREASURE OR 1 GEM icon_gems.png
ONLY APPLIES TO PRIZES 1, 2, AND 3

Ticket treasure/gems must be sent to @Snek through PM, and are non-refundable. Please, please, please, do not send it by CR. I will send it back and ask you to send it over PM. Treasure and gems change hands very rapidly, which makes it all too easy for a CR to break and become nonfunctional, and I don't want anyone to have to wait while I'm sleeping. I can also keep all the treasure and gems in the PM messages until the end of the week for better recordkeeping.

On Monday, December 17th, I will use random.org to determine three randomly generated numbers. These numbers will be checked against the ticket numbers assigned to each participant for a match. Prizes will be drawn in order, which means winner #1 receives prize #1, winner #2 receives prize #2, and winner #3 receives prize #3. Prizes will be delivered within 72 hours of the final announcement.

Quote:
1 SPECIAL TICKET GIVEN PER DAY FOR
BUMPING THE THREAD ON THAT DAY;
BUMPER MUST ALSO HAVE BOUGHT AT
LEAST ONE TICKET DURING WEEK.
ONLY APPLIES TO PRIZE 4.

On Monday, December 17th, I will use random.org to determine another randomly generated number. This number will be checked against the special ticket numbers assigned to each bumper for a match. The winner's prize will be delivered within 72 hours of the final announcement.

And now, the most important rule: be kind, be patient, and be gracious, no matter whether you win or lose. Everyone is here to have fun! Let's make sure we do.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/521042950797524992/521188157966778368/plush-prizes.png[/img][/center] [quote=ONIONS HAVE LAYERS][center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=14&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=21022,22169,24515,14886,26275,15311,15271,21045,27116,27111&xt=dressing.png[/img] [size=4]GET OUT OF THEIR SWAMP! Beloved by dragons of every age, this gross, irate giant has belched, argued, and grumbled their way into the hearts of Sornieth. Now you can bring them home with you! ... If that's what you really want. They might be kind of smelly. And rude, too. Don't forget about the rudeness. But hey, now, you're an all-star. We're sure you can tough it out and worm your way into their heart. (All sales are final. No refunds or returns. Not even with a receipt.) [/size] [item=Desert Rain Frog Companion][item=Red-Tailed Boa][item=Sanguine Plumage][item=Mossy Maze Colony][item=Swamp Kelpie Mane][item=Witch's Cobwebs][item=Conjurer's Cobwebs][item=Marsh Frog Companion][item=Viridian Scale Greaves][item=Viridian Scale Bracers][item=primary gene: skink][item=secondary gene: toxin][item=tertiary gene: smoke][item=unhatched bogsneak egg] [item=potato onion]x59 [item=marsh rabbit]x198 [item=gradish]x35 [item=wild onion]x99 [i]Desert Rain Frog Companion x1, Red-Tailed Boa x1, Sanguine Plumage x1, Mossy Maze Colony x1, Swamp Kelpie Mane x1, Witch's Cobwebs x1, Conjurer's Cobwebs x1, Marsh Frog Companion x1, Viridian Scale Greaves x1, Viridian Scale Bracers x1, Skink x1, Toxin x1, Smoke x1, Unhatched Bogsneak Egg x1, Potato Onion x 59, Marsh Rabbit x 198, Gradish x 35, Wild Onion x 99[/i][/center][/quote]
plush-prizes.png
ONIONS HAVE LAYERS wrote:
dummy?breed=14&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=21022,22169,24515,14886,26275,15311,15271,21045,27116,27111&xt=dressing.png

GET OUT OF THEIR SWAMP! Beloved by dragons of every age, this gross, irate giant has belched, argued, and grumbled their way into the hearts of Sornieth. Now you can bring them home with you! ... If that's what you really want. They might be kind of smelly. And rude, too. Don't forget about the rudeness.

But hey, now, you're an all-star. We're sure you can tough it out and worm your way into their heart. (All sales are final. No refunds or returns. Not even with a receipt.)

Desert Rain Frog Companion Red-Tailed Boa Sanguine Plumage Mossy Maze Colony Swamp Kelpie Mane Witch's Cobwebs Conjurer's Cobwebs Marsh Frog Companion Viridian Scale Greaves Viridian Scale Bracers Primary Gene: Skink Secondary Gene: Toxin Tertiary Gene: Smoke Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
Potato Onion x59 Marsh Rabbit x198 Gradish x35 Wild Onion x99

Desert Rain Frog Companion x1, Red-Tailed Boa x1, Sanguine Plumage x1, Mossy Maze Colony x1, Swamp Kelpie Mane x1, Witch's Cobwebs x1, Conjurer's Cobwebs x1, Marsh Frog Companion x1, Viridian Scale Greaves x1, Viridian Scale Bracers x1, Skink x1, Toxin x1, Smoke x1, Unhatched Bogsneak Egg x1, Potato Onion x 59, Marsh Rabbit x 198, Gradish x 35, Wild Onion x 99
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/521042950797524992/521188157966778368/plush-prizes.png[/img][/center] [quote=BINGO! DINO DNA][center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=14&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=814,283,284,23290,26858,26865,26862,303,26860&xt=dressing.png[/img] [size=4]What's that noise? Can you hear it? No, not the fantastic orchestra accompaniment. And not Jeff Goldblum sassing people while sprawled out on a table either. It's different. More specific. Sort of like... I don't know. Sort of like a heavy thud? A [i]lot[/i] of heavy thuds. The kind that make ripples in conveniently located bodies of liquid. I'm not saying you should run, but you should probably run. Don't forget to take this prehistoric Bogsneak with you! Don't worry, there's no way it's going to grow up big, break out of its lair, and go on a rampage, terrorizing and eating everything in its path. No way at all. Where would you even get an idea like that?[/size] [item=Whisperer's Cowl][item=Brown Birdskull Necklace][item=Brown Birdskull Wingpiece][item=Sanddune Rags][item=Ivory Scale Tassets][item=Ivory Scale Bracers][item=Ivory Scale Greaves][item=Leather Head Wrap][item=Ivory Tail Tatters][item=unhatched bogsneak egg][item=primary gene: python][item=secondary gene: morph][item=tertiary gene: ghost][item=vial of river muck][item=goat]x99 [i]Whisperer's Cowl x1, Brown Birdskull Necklace x1, Brown Birdskull Wingpiece x1, Sanddune Rags x1, Ivory Scale Tassets x1, Ivory Scale Bracers x1, Ivory Scale Greaves x1, Leather Head Wrap x1, Ivory Tail Tatters x1, Unhatched Bogsneak Egg x1, Python x1, Morph x1, Ghost x1, Vial of River Muck x1, Goat x 99[/quote]
plush-prizes.png
BINGO! DINO DNA wrote:
dummy?breed=14&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=814,283,284,23290,26858,26865,26862,303,26860&xt=dressing.png

What's that noise? Can you hear it? No, not the fantastic orchestra accompaniment. And not Jeff Goldblum sassing people while sprawled out on a table either. It's different. More specific. Sort of like... I don't know. Sort of like a heavy thud?

A lot of heavy thuds.

The kind that make ripples in conveniently located bodies of liquid.

I'm not saying you should run, but you should probably run. Don't forget to take this prehistoric Bogsneak with you! Don't worry, there's no way it's going to grow up big, break out of its lair, and go on a rampage, terrorizing and eating everything in its path. No way at all. Where would you even get an idea like that?

Whisperer's Cowl Brown Birdskull Necklace Brown Birdskull Wingpiece Sanddune Rags Ivory Scale Tassets Ivory Scale Bracers Ivory Scale Greaves Leather Head Wrap Ivory Tail Tatters Unhatched Bogsneak Egg Primary Gene: Python Secondary Gene: Morph Tertiary Gene: Ghost Vial of River Muck Goat x99

Whisperer's Cowl x1, Brown Birdskull Necklace x1, Brown Birdskull Wingpiece x1, Sanddune Rags x1, Ivory Scale Tassets x1, Ivory Scale Bracers x1, Ivory Scale Greaves x1, Leather Head Wrap x1, Ivory Tail Tatters x1, Unhatched Bogsneak Egg x1, Python x1, Morph x1, Ghost x1, Vial of River Muck x1, Goat x 99
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/521042950797524992/521188157966778368/plush-prizes.png[/img][/center] [quote=GHOST OF CAIRNSTONE'S PAST][center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=14&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=16491,10660,15299,15271,22681,1096,20564,20566&xt=dressing.png[/img] [size=4]Secret Santa exchanges, surprise giftbaskets, Wish Rising, random acts of kindness... Don't you just feel like doing something nice for a stranger to brighten up these cold, dark days in the very depths of Sornieth's winter season? What's that? You [i]don't?[/i] Well, then have we got the perfect Bogsneak for you! It's the first of three fearsome but well-intentioned spirits! They'll come around when the bell tolls one, wake you up, and show you long ignored scenes from your past to try to remind you of what good there once was. It's too bad they're not very good at their job. If only the two ghosts following them weren't out of stock![/size] [item=Gloomwillow Guide][item=Spectre Guise][item=Enchanter's Cobwebs][item=Conjurer's Cobwebs][item=Twilight Rose Thorn Tail Tangle][item=Desert Dynasty Cuffs][item=Frostfinder's Arctic Boots][item=Frostfinder's Arctic Gloves][item=copper pocketwatch][item=incorporeal dinner]x99[item=primary gene: tapir][item=secondary gene: seraph][item=tertiary gene: capsule][item=breed change: bogsneak] [i]Gloomwillow Guide x 1, Spectre Guise x 1, Enchanter's Cobwebs x 1, Conjurer's Cobwebs x 1, Twilight Rose Thorn Tail Tangle x 1, Desert Dynasty Cuffs x 1, Frostfinder's Arctic Boots x 1, Frostfinder's Arctic Gloves x 1, Copper Pocketwatch x 1, Incorporeal Dinner x 99, Tapir, Seraph, Capsule, Bogsneak Scroll[/i][/quote]
plush-prizes.png
GHOST OF CAIRNSTONE'S PAST wrote:
dummy?breed=14&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=16491,10660,15299,15271,22681,1096,20564,20566&xt=dressing.png

Secret Santa exchanges, surprise giftbaskets, Wish Rising, random acts of kindness... Don't you just feel like doing something nice for a stranger to brighten up these cold, dark days in the very depths of Sornieth's winter season?

What's that? You don't? Well, then have we got the perfect Bogsneak for you! It's the first of three fearsome but well-intentioned spirits! They'll come around when the bell tolls one, wake you up, and show you long ignored scenes from your past to try to remind you of what good there once was.

It's too bad they're not very good at their job. If only the two ghosts following them weren't out of stock!

Gloomwillow Guide Spectre Guise Enchanter's Cobwebs Conjurer's Cobwebs Twilight Rose Thorn Tail Tangle Desert Dynasty Cuffs Frostfinder's Arctic Boots Frostfinder's Arctic Gloves Copper Pocketwatch Incorporeal Dinner x99 Primary Gene: Tapir Secondary Gene: Seraph Tertiary Gene: Capsule Breed Change: Bogsneak

Gloomwillow Guide x 1, Spectre Guise x 1, Enchanter's Cobwebs x 1, Conjurer's Cobwebs x 1, Twilight Rose Thorn Tail Tangle x 1, Desert Dynasty Cuffs x 1, Frostfinder's Arctic Boots x 1, Frostfinder's Arctic Gloves x 1, Copper Pocketwatch x 1, Incorporeal Dinner x 99, Tapir, Seraph, Capsule, Bogsneak Scroll
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/521042950797524992/521188157966778368/plush-prizes.png[/img][/center] [center][quote=LOOSE CHANGE][size=4]Well, the dust has finally settled, and it looks like you didn't get your hands on a Bogsneak. But all is not lost! Dragons are bound to make mistakes any time chaos breaks loose. Fumbled change, dropped candy, lost books... poke around and you could find anything! At the end of this week, one lucky shopper will manage to do just that. Better save this for next time![/size] [b]20% of all treasure/gems received for Build-A-Bog.[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img][/quote][/center]
plush-prizes.png
LOOSE CHANGE wrote:
Well, the dust has finally settled, and it looks like you didn't get your hands on a Bogsneak. But all is not lost! Dragons are bound to make mistakes any time chaos breaks loose. Fumbled change, dropped candy, lost books... poke around and you could find anything! At the end of this week, one lucky shopper will manage to do just that. Better save this for next time!

20% of all treasure/gems received for Build-A-Bog.
icon_treasure.pngicon_gems.png
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/521042950797524992/521188162249424896/plush-sheet.png[/img] [SIZE=7][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1inGKBb85B9jX5mQsnoq8BZhJyufjPLfe0Jn5CtjQLY4/edit?usp=sharing]> CLICK HERE <[/url][/size] (Bumps not included; I will count those up and sheet them at the end of the week.)
plush-sheet.png

> CLICK HERE <
(Bumps not included; I will count those up
and sheet them at the end of the week.)
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/521042950797524992/521188155718893568/plush-credit.png[/img][/center] Big, bouldery thanks to @ZephyrWindSpirit and several more Pebbles for creating the concept of this event and working to shape and put together all the packages. Additional thanks go to @Shroudrat for the art and the Earth Dom Bank for helping out with funds and prizes, as well as everyone who donates to keep the Dom Bank going! Last, but certainly not least, a great big round of appreciation for everyone who joins in the Build-A-Bog event this week! These games can't be games without your participation. You help make them a big success!
plush-credit.png

Big, bouldery thanks to @ZephyrWindSpirit and several more Pebbles for creating the concept of this event and working to shape and put together all the packages. Additional thanks go to @Shroudrat for the art and the Earth Dom Bank for helping out with funds and prizes, as well as everyone who donates to keep the Dom Bank going! Last, but certainly not least, a great big round of appreciation for everyone who joins in the Build-A-Bog event this week! These games can't be games without your participation. You help make them a big success!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/521042950797524992/521152739271639057/bogsneeeeek2.png[/img][/center]
bogsneeeeek2.png
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/521042950797524992/521152739271639057/bogsneeeeek2.png[/img][/center]
bogsneeeeek2.png
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9