Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FREE] Starmap Crusaders [xxy obs]
1 2 3 4 5
[size=5][b]On Hiatus[/b][/size] A while ago my friend gifted me [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45999485]BrightEyes[/url] and I love him but 2700g to gene him with starmap & bee/constellation was a bit much for my liking. So I'm on a quest to breed for some light primals because I love meme eyes with obsidian starmap too much :U Reject dergs will be gifted via this thread. [size=5][b]Rules[/b][/size] [LIST=1] [*] Dragons are first come first serve. [*] Limit 1 dragon per person per batch. [*] You are automatically removed from the pinglist after receiving a dragon each time. You must request to be added back to the pinglist. [*] You may request pings for specific terts or range of terts but you may not call reserves before they hatch! [*] In case of multi-gaze, the dragon may be posted on AH instead of free. [*] I really don't care about what you do with these dragons lol. [*] Donations are not necessary (these guys are free after all) but any received will go toward new genes for the pair. [/LIST] [size=5][b]Breeding Pairs[/b][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/QSfaXZJ.png[/img] Currently: Nesting [img]https://i.imgur.com/f63VNI3.png[/img] Currently: On cooldown The kids from each pair can breed with each other so more starmaps for all. Yay!
On Hiatus

A while ago my friend gifted me BrightEyes and I love him but 2700g to gene him with starmap & bee/constellation was a bit much for my liking. So I'm on a quest to breed for some light primals because I love meme eyes with obsidian starmap too much :U Reject dergs will be gifted via this thread.

Rules
  1. Dragons are first come first serve.
  2. Limit 1 dragon per person per batch.
  3. You are automatically removed from the pinglist after receiving a dragon each time. You must request to be added back to the pinglist.
  4. You may request pings for specific terts or range of terts but you may not call reserves before they hatch!
  5. In case of multi-gaze, the dragon may be posted on AH instead of free.
  6. I really don't care about what you do with these dragons lol.
  7. Donations are not necessary (these guys are free after all) but any received will go toward new genes for the pair.

Breeding Pairs
QSfaXZJ.png
Currently: Nesting

f63VNI3.png
Currently: On cooldown

The kids from each pair can breed with each other so more starmaps for all. Yay!
585.png egg
Up for Grabs

none atm

Unclaimed dragons will be exalted once they become adults.
Up for Grabs

none atm

Unclaimed dragons will be exalted once they become adults.
585.png egg
Ping Lists

REMINDER: You are automatically removed from the pinglist after receiving a dragon. You must request to be added back to the pinglist if you are removed.

General
silvereternia, Crimsonpixie, Briia, bedfordblack, Vinyamar, Twinsisterz, ArianaX, CobaltViper

Tert specific
none yet
Ping Lists

REMINDER: You are automatically removed from the pinglist after receiving a dragon. You must request to be added back to the pinglist if you are removed.

General
silvereternia, Crimsonpixie, Briia, bedfordblack, Vinyamar, Twinsisterz, ArianaX, CobaltViper

Tert specific
none yet
585.png egg
And we're open. The pair will nest in 2 days (waiting on Crusader).
And we're open. The pair will nest in 2 days (waiting on Crusader).
585.png egg
@Window
I'd like to be on the general pinglist please?
@Window
I'd like to be on the general pinglist please?
tumblr_psu07vDe6C1wogl4wo1_100.png - She/They/It | Hy/Hymn/Hymnself -
- Adult | Sagittarius | G1 Lover -
- "we go where no one goes" -
@silvereternia Added!
@silvereternia Added!
585.png egg
@Window
uwu thank you very much
@Window
uwu thank you very much
tumblr_psu07vDe6C1wogl4wo1_100.png - She/They/It | Hy/Hymn/Hymnself -
- Adult | Sagittarius | G1 Lover -
- "we go where no one goes" -
A pair to cover the second half of the color wheel has been found!
They will be on a longer cooldown due to the male being an imperial.
Since I don't want to breed change over imp, the female will probably be changed to nocturne when NoN rolls around.

Unfortunately "Green" is the only tertiary color not covered by either pairs. Sorry :'(
A pair to cover the second half of the color wheel has been found!
They will be on a longer cooldown due to the male being an imperial.
Since I don't want to breed change over imp, the female will probably be changed to nocturne when NoN rolls around.

Unfortunately "Green" is the only tertiary color not covered by either pairs. Sorry :'(
585.png egg
could i be on the pinglist please? thanks!
could i be on the pinglist please? thanks!
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Window
Could I be placed on the pinglist, please?
@Window
Could I be placed on the pinglist, please?
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png
1 2 3 4 5