Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ShadowDOM] Twilight Babysitters [close]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55 56
@Willotree
Sending 6 fodder to you for now (please set up return CRs if possible) - let me know what kind of food you'd prefer! Thank you :)
@Willotree
Sending 6 fodder to you for now (please set up return CRs if possible) - let me know what kind of food you'd prefer! Thank you :)
JQQ3Fjt.png
@Priorknight sending 5!! let me know if you need food
@Priorknight sending 5!! let me know if you need food
widepeepo
@Jessyta
Sending you 21 fodder now! Let me know what food you'd like ^.^ thank you
@Jessyta
Sending you 21 fodder now! Let me know what food you'd like ^.^ thank you
tumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo1_400.pngtumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo2_400.png
@Priorknight
Will be sending you 26 (fodder) through PA!
@Priorknight
Will be sending you 26 (fodder) through PA!
ZVpCPil.png
@Yiku 4 fod for you

send them back when you can please :D
@Yiku 4 fod for you

send them back when you can please :D
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
@exceed suntan u say... [img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/fa8c2d8f9d073fab6e2d4479ea51e283/tenor.gif[/img] sending you 10 dragons~
@exceed
suntan u say...
tenor.gif

sending you 10 dragons~
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@Raidye - sending you 9 permas; if you're able to make it an even 10 I will send you one more so you have all five breeding pairs lol

@Wolfnekku - 75 fodder dragons coming your way! It will probably be easiest to do return PAs..... lolwhoops
@Raidye - sending you 9 permas; if you're able to make it an even 10 I will send you one more so you have all five breeding pairs lol

@Wolfnekku - 75 fodder dragons coming your way! It will probably be easiest to do return PAs..... lolwhoops
fr_danika5.png notn_buttrocks.png 70u2TUD.png
@TeachMeToLearn - sending you 6 permas for holding; let me know if you're okay with holding through our push :) extra tickets amirite?

Please set up as return CR if you're willing to hold through our push, set up PA if you want me to pick them back up at the start.
@TeachMeToLearn - sending you 6 permas for holding; let me know if you're okay with holding through our push :) extra tickets amirite?

Please set up as return CR if you're willing to hold through our push, set up PA if you want me to pick them back up at the start.
fr_danika5.png notn_buttrocks.png 70u2TUD.png
@TheKillingEdge

I'm fine to hold them through the push!
@TheKillingEdge

I'm fine to hold them through the push!
zZEQs8q.png
@Exceed
Sending 20 dragons to get a suntan :D
@Exceed
Sending 20 dragons to get a suntan :D
tumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo1_400.pngtumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo2_400.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55 56