Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed] Wind Sprite & G4 Naomi
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[center][b][size=5]Closed to new entrants. Raffle will be held once I have gotten it all organized. I apologize for the delay and inconvenience. Full explanation on [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2573904/13#post_40368849] this page[/url]. [/size][/b] [b]Still in need of loads of mats for prize pack and prize brewing.[/b] So, once again, I am running Plague's in flight Secret Santa event. Only, this year I am also adding in an Advent Calendar for participants of the Secret Santa. The Advent Calendar will have daily events, free flash raffles, and a larger raffle on December 31th. To fund the raffles for Plague, I have been selling Coded and Extensive Lair Statistics Spreadsheets and using everything I have of my own treasure/gems/items for it as well. I want to make it a good one for my beloved flight so I've started this Donors raffle. [b]What is a donor's raffle, you ask?[/b] Simple. Everyone who donates something to Plague's In flight Advent Calendar raffles will receive tickets into a special raffle. [b]You do not have to be a member of Plague to donate and enter the donors raffle! [/b] So, [b]for every 10k/10g of value donated, you will receive 1 ticket in the donor's raffle, which will be drawn on December 31st. [/b] There is also free tickets. You may receive 1 ticket for every bump. However, each person may only bump once every two hours. This helps keep things from getting too hectic. These free tickets will be added to the raffle on the 31st Example: say there are 1,000 donation tickets and 300 bump tickets as of the 31. The donation tickets will be numbered from 1-1000 and the bump tickets will be numbered from 1001-1301. The Grand Prize for this Donor's Raffle is a Wind Sprite. There will also be a couple of other prizes, including a G4 Naomi Descendant (from Erroneous' line).[/b] The second post will list some things that I'd like to aim for as prizes for the advent calendar and the third post will list what I already have for the advent calendar. I will try to update everything at least once a day. The third post will show the donors, the value of their donation, and their ticket numbers until I get a spreadsheet set up for it. [b]100% of proceeds will go straight towards buying prizes for the advent calendar raffles and the donors raffle[/b]. Nothing will enter my pocket nor stay in my vault past the raffles ends[/b] [b][size=4]Want to help but don't want to enter the raffle?[/size][/b] Then check out my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2572836]Lair Statistics Spreadsheets[/url] fundraiser thread. Each sheet is coded in depth and includes lair organization, lair statistics, account goals, and Scrolls needed (automatically calculates the total and cost) for the cost of 75k/75g per sheet or items 75k/75g+ in value to add to Plague's raffle! All proceeds go straight towards our prize fund. However, they do not earn you tickets in the Donor's Raffle. [size=6][b][i][u]Current Donor's Raffle Prizes[/u][/i][/b][/size] [quote=Grand Prize] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/3148.png[/img] Wind Sprite proof of ownership is on Zephyr. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40174785] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/401748/40174785_350.png[/img] [/url] [/quote] [quote=Error 404] 1 G4 Naomi Descendant from Erroneous and Malware. (Offspring value is 1.5kg - 2.5kg) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24050950][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/240510/24050950.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19573401][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/195735/19573401.png[/img][/url] [/quote] [i]... More to come! [/i][/center]
Closed to new entrants.
Raffle will be held once I have gotten it all organized. I apologize for the delay and inconvenience. Full explanation on this page.

Still in need of loads of mats for prize pack and prize brewing.

So, once again, I am running Plague's in flight Secret Santa event. Only, this year I am also adding in an Advent Calendar for participants of the Secret Santa. The Advent Calendar will have daily events, free flash raffles, and a larger raffle on December 31th.

To fund the raffles for Plague, I have been selling Coded and Extensive Lair Statistics Spreadsheets and using everything I have of my own treasure/gems/items for it as well. I want to make it a good one for my beloved flight so I've started this Donors raffle.

What is a donor's raffle, you ask? Simple. Everyone who donates something to Plague's In flight Advent Calendar raffles will receive tickets into a special raffle. You do not have to be a member of Plague to donate and enter the donors raffle!

So, for every 10k/10g of value donated, you will receive 1 ticket in the donor's raffle, which will be drawn on December 31st. There is also free tickets. You may receive 1 ticket for every bump. However, each person may only bump once every two hours. This helps keep things from getting too hectic. These free tickets will be added to the raffle on the 31st Example: say there are 1,000 donation tickets and 300 bump tickets as of the 31. The donation tickets will be numbered from 1-1000 and the bump tickets will be numbered from 1001-1301.

The Grand Prize for this Donor's Raffle is a Wind Sprite. There will also be a couple of other prizes, including a G4 Naomi Descendant (from Erroneous' line).[/b]

The second post will list some things that I'd like to aim for as prizes for the advent calendar and the third post will list what I already have for the advent calendar. I will try to update everything at least once a day.

The third post will show the donors, the value of their donation, and their ticket numbers until I get a spreadsheet set up for it.

100% of proceeds will go straight towards buying prizes for the advent calendar raffles and the donors raffle. Nothing will enter my pocket nor stay in my vault past the raffles ends[/b]

Want to help but don't want to enter the raffle? Then check out my Lair Statistics Spreadsheets fundraiser thread. Each sheet is coded in depth and includes lair organization, lair statistics, account goals, and Scrolls needed (automatically calculates the total and cost) for the cost of 75k/75g per sheet or items 75k/75g+ in value to add to Plague's raffle! All proceeds go straight towards our prize fund. However, they do not earn you tickets in the Donor's Raffle.

Current Donor's Raffle Prizes
Grand Prize wrote:
3148.png

Wind Sprite proof of ownership is on Zephyr.

40174785_350.png
Error 404 wrote:
1 G4 Naomi Descendant from Erroneous and Malware.
(Offspring value is 1.5kg - 2.5kg)

24050950.png19573401.png

... More to come!
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
Plague Advent Prize Ideas
Here are some ideas of what we're thinking about for prize packs and flash raffle prizes.
An item does not have to be listed in the spreadsheet to be donated towards Plague's raffle! Also, even if I have something marked out, you may still donate it towards the raffle. Sometimes I will add multiple of the same item or it may be sold/traded for other prizes.

Visit our spreadsheet under the tab labeled "Prize Stock" as it has what we currently have, what we'd like to include in the raffle, and quantity.
Plague Advent Prize Ideas
Here are some ideas of what we're thinking about for prize packs and flash raffle prizes.
An item does not have to be listed in the spreadsheet to be donated towards Plague's raffle! Also, even if I have something marked out, you may still donate it towards the raffle. Sometimes I will add multiple of the same item or it may be sold/traded for other prizes.

Visit our spreadsheet under the tab labeled "Prize Stock" as it has what we currently have, what we'd like to include in the raffle, and quantity.
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
Current Plague Advent Prizes
For transparency, I have listed what prizes we already have and will update this post accordingly. If I have received a donation and have not added it to a prize pack, you can see what has been donated in the donor's post. I'm trying to hold off on adding packs until they are complete (example: Emblem pack won't be posted until I have all 11 emblems for it, despite having a plague emblem atm). I am not listing items I have purchased until the set is complete. If there is an item you'd like to donate but aren't sure if I already have it, feel free to pm me or post here and I'll be happy to let you know if I do!

The prize fund is the amount of treasure and gems we currently have in order to buy prizes for the advent raffle. The prizes for the Donor's Raffle are coming out of my pocket, not the prize fund. C:

For easier access, the prize lists have been moved to a Spreadsheet. It is now locates under the "Prize Stock" tab and under the in stock section.
Current Plague Advent Prizes
For transparency, I have listed what prizes we already have and will update this post accordingly. If I have received a donation and have not added it to a prize pack, you can see what has been donated in the donor's post. I'm trying to hold off on adding packs until they are complete (example: Emblem pack won't be posted until I have all 11 emblems for it, despite having a plague emblem atm). I am not listing items I have purchased until the set is complete. If there is an item you'd like to donate but aren't sure if I already have it, feel free to pm me or post here and I'll be happy to let you know if I do!

The prize fund is the amount of treasure and gems we currently have in order to buy prizes for the advent raffle. The prizes for the Donor's Raffle are coming out of my pocket, not the prize fund. C:

For easier access, the prize lists have been moved to a Spreadsheet. It is now locates under the "Prize Stock" tab and under the in stock section.
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
Donations for tickets in the Donor's Raffle

Donor's Raffle Prize: TBD

We will accept items/lore/art/treasure/gem donations for a rate of 10k/10g item value = 1 ticket. These tickets will then be entered in a special "Donors Raffle" held on December 31st.

Please title your pm "Donor's Raffle" or put it somewhere in the CR so I know what it's for. I have several things going at once during the holidays and don't want to mix them up C:

Donated items/lore/art will be used for flash raffle prizes and improving prize packs for the December 31st raffle and donated treasure/gems will be used to purchase better prizes for the above as well.

Value of art/lore donations can be discussed with me via pm and item donations are valued by MP/LAH price.

The prize for the "Donors raffle" has yet to be determined so if you have any ideas, feel free to shoot me a pm!

Note: Even though majority of the funding comes from myself, I will not be taking part in the donor's raffle or the advent calendar raffles.

Donors

To keep track of them better, I have moved the list here. It will show donations as well as the donor's ticket numbers.
Donations for tickets in the Donor's Raffle

Donor's Raffle Prize: TBD

We will accept items/lore/art/treasure/gem donations for a rate of 10k/10g item value = 1 ticket. These tickets will then be entered in a special "Donors Raffle" held on December 31st.

Please title your pm "Donor's Raffle" or put it somewhere in the CR so I know what it's for. I have several things going at once during the holidays and don't want to mix them up C:

Donated items/lore/art will be used for flash raffle prizes and improving prize packs for the December 31st raffle and donated treasure/gems will be used to purchase better prizes for the above as well.

Value of art/lore donations can be discussed with me via pm and item donations are valued by MP/LAH price.

The prize for the "Donors raffle" has yet to be determined so if you have any ideas, feel free to shoot me a pm!

Note: Even though majority of the funding comes from myself, I will not be taking part in the donor's raffle or the advent calendar raffles.

Donors

To keep track of them better, I have moved the list here. It will show donations as well as the donor's ticket numbers.
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
Reserved
Reserved
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
Reserved
Reserved
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
Raffle is open!
Raffle is open!
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
Bump
Bump