Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Coliseum Grinding Free Familiar Service
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
Introduction | Training Fields~Sandswept Delta | Blooming Grove~Redrock Cove | Waterway~Rainsong Jungle | Boreal Woods~Golem Workshop | Pinglist | My Own Records
Coliseum Grinding Free Familiar Service
FR+16 (Now in winter) (Summer +15)
Basically, CGFFS or just Coliseum Grinding F-F-S, for people who want to complete their bestiary!
———————————————————————————————————————————

~Rules~
  1. Read the rules CAREFULLY before you do anything
  2. Don’t ask for the same familiar again and again, because I’m assuming it’s for reselling or Baldwin. And I’m not lucky, at all (I’m the No Fam Life), so getting some familiars is already very lucky for me.
  3. First come first serve! I might have some more in stock than you think…
  4. I rarely update (Like because I don’t get familiars haha) But it will be always up to date.
  5. Don’t beg me, because you never know when I’ll get that, or maybe never!
  6. You can only reserve a slot on the list what I have, so when it’s full, it’s full.
  7. I am subscribed, but please ping me because that’s the only thing how you’ll get my attention. Because I do not check this oftenly.
  8. There's really no limit to how much you want lel, 1-2 would be fine for a day.
  9. You don’t have to specify a familiar you want, but if you don’t I’ll send the item with the lowest priority to you.
  10. Ask to be on pinglist!

WAIT LATER I WILL UPDATE

Introduction | Training Fields~Sandswept Delta | Blooming Grove~Redrock Cove | Waterway~Rainsong Jungle | Boreal Woods~Golem Workshop | Pinglist | My Own Records
Coliseum Grinding Free Familiar Service
FR+16 (Now in winter) (Summer +15)
Basically, CGFFS or just Coliseum Grinding F-F-S, for people who want to complete their bestiary!

~Rules~
  1. Read the rules CAREFULLY before you do anything
  2. Don’t ask for the same familiar again and again, because I’m assuming it’s for reselling or Baldwin. And I’m not lucky, at all (I’m the No Fam Life), so getting some familiars is already very lucky for me.
  3. First come first serve! I might have some more in stock than you think…
  4. I rarely update (Like because I don’t get familiars haha) But it will be always up to date.
  5. Don’t beg me, because you never know when I’ll get that, or maybe never!
  6. You can only reserve a slot on the list what I have, so when it’s full, it’s full.
  7. I am subscribed, but please ping me because that’s the only thing how you’ll get my attention. Because I do not check this oftenly.
  8. There's really no limit to how much you want lel, 1-2 would be fine for a day.
  9. You don’t have to specify a familiar you want, but if you don’t I’ll send the item with the lowest priority to you.
  10. Ask to be on pinglist!

WAIT LATER I WILL UPDATE

[center][size=6]Training Fields[/size][/center] [b][size=4]Only Selling/Giving away Leftovers[/size][/b] [b]Things I have 1 of:[/b] [item=Luna Mith][item=Leafy Moth][item=Crimson Emperor][item=Coral Carpenter][item=Ceanothus Brawler][item=Brown-Spotted Mith][item=Frosted Pocketmouse][item=Bluelight Chipskink] [b]Things I have 2 of:[/b] [item=Amaranth Moth][item=Emerald Webwing][item=Satin Pocketmouse] [b]Things I have 3 of:[/b] [item=Glowing Pocket Mouse][item=Webwing Alpha] ——————————————————————————————————————————— [center][size=6]Woodland Path[/size] [size=4](Not open)[/size] [size=1]except for Gladekeeper [/size][size=4])[/size][/center] Only Selling/Giving away Leftovers [b]Things I have 1 of:[/b] [item=Cockatrice][item=Blooming Strangler][item=Coral Basilisk] [b]Things I have 2 of:[/b] [item=Basilisk][item=Wildwood Owl][item=Clown Charger][item=Bamboo Phytocat] [b]Things I have 3 of:[/b] [item=Dryad][item=Bluefin Charger] [b]Things I have 4 of:[/b] [item=Autumn Dryad][item=Strangler] [b]Things I have 5 of:[/b] [b]Things I have 6 of:[/b] [item=Janustrap] ——————————————————————————————————————————— [center][size=6]Scorched Forest [/size][color=#FFA500] [center][size=5][b][color=#FF0000](Now Closed)[/color][/b][/size][/center] [b]Things I have 1 of:[/b] [item=Smoke Gyre][item=Wintermane Bowman] [b]Things I have 2 of:[/b] [item=Rambra][item=Zeeba] [b]Things I have 3 of:[/b] [item=Augite Protector][item=Moss-Covered Golem] [b]Things I have 4 of:[/b] [item=Extinguished Jackalope] ——————————————————————————————————————————— [center][size=6]Sandswept Delta [b][/size][color=#FF0000] [size=5](Closed for now)[/color][/b][/size][/center] [b]Things I have 1 of:[/b] [item=Carmine Serthis][item=Crowned Bonepriest] ———————————————————————————————————————————
Training Fields
Only Selling/Giving away Leftovers

Things I have 1 of:
Luna Mith Leafy Moth Crimson Emperor Coral Carpenter Ceanothus Brawler Brown-Spotted Mith Frosted Pocketmouse Bluelight Chipskink

Things I have 2 of:
Amaranth Moth Emerald Webwing Satin Pocketmouse

Things I have 3 of:
Glowing Pocket Mouse Webwing Alpha
Woodland Path
(Not open) except for Gladekeeper )

Only Selling/Giving away Leftovers
Things I have 1 of:
Cockatrice Blooming Strangler Coral Basilisk

Things I have 2 of:
Basilisk Wildwood Owl Clown Charger Bamboo Phytocat

Things I have 3 of:
Dryad Bluefin Charger

Things I have 4 of:
Autumn Dryad Strangler

Things I have 5 of:

Things I have 6 of:
Janustrap

Scorched Forest
(Now Closed)

Things I have 1 of:
Smoke Gyre Wintermane Bowman

Things I have 2 of:
Rambra Zeeba

Things I have 3 of:
Augite Protector Moss-Covered Golem

Things I have 4 of:
Extinguished Jackalope

Sandswept Delta
(Closed for now)

Things I have 1 of:
Carmine Serthis Crowned Bonepriest
[center][size=6]Blooming Grove [/size][b] [size=5][color=#FF0000]Closed Once Again![/color][/b][/center] [b]Things I have 1 of:[/b] [item=Venomooth Pilco] ——————————————————————————————————————————— [center][size=6]Forgotten Cave [/size][/center] [center][size=5][b][color=#FF0000](Closed? OPEN FOR NON???)[/color][/b][/size][/center] [b]Things I have 1 of:[/b] [item=Bramble Guardian][item=Blue Dragon Reef Snail][item=Peacevine Aardvark][item=Swiftfoot Slayer] [b]Things I have 2 of:[/b] [item=Blueband Duelist][item=Deepmine Aardvark] [b]Things I have 3 of:[/b] ——————————————————————————————————————————— [center][size=6]Bamboo Falls [/size] [size=5][b][color=#FF0000](Closed)[/color][/b][/size] [/center][size=5] [b]Things I have 1 of:[/b] [item=Baku][item=Dreameater][item=Fungalhoof Qiriq][item=Raptorik Warrior] [b]Things I have 2 of:[/b] ——————————————————————————————————————————— [center][size=6]Thunderhead Savanna [/size] [size=5][b][color=#FF0000]Back being Closed!!!!!!![/color][/b][/size][/center] [b]Things I have 1 of:[/b] [item=Dustfeather Sphinx][item=Pale Greattusk][item=Raptorik Herder][item=Roundhorn Rager] [b]Things I have 2 of:[/b] ——————————————————————————————————————————— [center][b][size=5]WHAT THE HECK EVERYTHING IS CLOSED? YES I DONT GRIND THERE [/size][/b][/center] ——————————————————————————————————————————— [center][size=6]Redrock Cove [/size] [center][size=5][b][color=#FF0000]Water Fest is over lol[/color][/b][/size][/center] [center][size=4]Here’s your [b]good[/b] list of stuff that I promised [/size][/center] which is really nothing now [center][b]Things I have 1 of: [/b][/center] [item=Dainty Wavehopper][item=Highfin Sea Serpent][item=Maren Spearmaiden] [item=Noxious Coralclimber][item=Sandshore Snipper][item=Vivid Wavehopper] [center][b]Things I have 2 of:[/b][/center] [item=Maren Defender][item=Murkbottom Gull][item=Oceansurf Magus][item=Riptide Clipper][item=Tradewinds Gull] [center][b]Things I have 3 of:[/b][/center] [item=Leopard Coralclimber][item=Mirage Puffer] [center][b]Things I have 4 of:[/b][/center] [center][b]Things I have 5 of:[/b][/center] ——————————————————————————————————————————— [b][size=5]BOSSES: (NOT FOR TRADE OR GIVING ITS BECAUSE I STILL NEED IT[/size][/b] [item=Spiney Whale] (350g?) (NOT PLANNING TO BUY) ———————————————————————————————————————————
Blooming Grove
Closed Once Again!
Things I have 1 of:

Forgotten Cave
(Closed? OPEN FOR NON???)

Things I have 1 of:
Bramble Guardian Blue Dragon Reef Snail Peacevine Aardvark Swiftfoot Slayer

Things I have 2 of:
Blueband Duelist Deepmine Aardvark

Things I have 3 of:

Bamboo Falls
(Closed)

Things I have 1 of:
Baku Dreameater Fungalhoof Qiriq Raptorik Warrior

Things I have 2 of:

Thunderhead Savanna
Back being Closed!!!!!!!

Things I have 1 of:
Dustfeather Sphinx Pale Greattusk Raptorik Herder Roundhorn Rager

Things I have 2 of:
WHAT THE HECK EVERYTHING IS CLOSED?
YES I DONT GRIND THERE

Redrock Cove
Water Fest is over lol
Here’s your good list of stuff that I promised
which is really nothing now
Things I have 1 of:
Dainty Wavehopper Highfin Sea Serpent Maren Spearmaiden Noxious Coralclimber Sandshore Snipper Vivid Wavehopper
Things I have 2 of:
Maren Defender Murkbottom Gull Oceansurf Magus Riptide Clipper Tradewinds Gull
Things I have 3 of:
Leopard Coralclimber Mirage Puffer
Things I have 4 of:
Things I have 5 of:

BOSSES: (NOT FOR TRADE OR GIVING ITS BECAUSE I STILL NEED IT

Spiney Whale (350g?) (NOT PLANNING TO BUY)

[center][size=6]Waterway [b][color=#FF0000](Finish Grinding so Closed!) [/b][/color][/size][/center] [b]IN STOCK:[/b] [item=Grey River Flight][item=Cumulus Seal][item=Brown River Flight][item=River Muck][item=Noggle][item=Greatshell][item=Blueridge Greatshell][item=Crested River Flight][item=Silky Fanrat] ——————————————————————————————————————————— [center][size=6]Arena [/size][size=5][b][color=#FF0000](Closed? Might open?)[/color][/b][/size] [item=Longneck Mender][item=Armored Greatowl] [/center] ——————————————————————————————————————————— [center][size=6]Volcanic Vents [/size][size=5][b][color=#FF0000](Closed)[/color][/b][/size][/center] [b]Things I have 1 of:[/b] [item=Chillwind Harpy][item=Fiendcat][item=Flamescale Spearman][item=Ophiotaurus][item=Ashscale Ophiotaurus] [b]Things I have 2 of:[/b] [item=Flamerest Fiendcat] ——————————————————————————————————————————— [center][size=6]Rainsong Jungle [/size][size=5][b][color=#FF0000](Closed)[/color][/b][/size][/center] ———————————————————————————————————————————
Waterway
(Finish Grinding so Closed!)

IN STOCK:
Grey River Flight Cumulus Seal Brown River Flight River Muck Noggle Greatshell Blueridge Greatshell Crested River Flight Silky Fanrat

Arena (Closed? Might open?)
Longneck Mender Armored Greatowl
Volcanic Vents (Closed)
Things I have 1 of:
Chillwind Harpy Fiendcat Flamescale Spearman Ophiotaurus Ashscale Ophiotaurus
Things I have 2 of:
Flamerest Fiendcat
Rainsong Jungle (Closed)
[center][size=6]Boreal Woods [/size][size=5][b][color=#FF0000] (Was Open...)[/color][/b][/size][/center] [b]Things I have 1 of:[/b] [item=Squall Rasa][item=Black Wolf][item=Snowfall Elk][item=Shalebuck] [b]Things I have 2 of:[/b] [item=Maned Rasa][item=Poultrygeist][item=Elk][item=Permafrost Impaler][item=Longneck Hunter] [b]Things I have 3 of:[/b] ——————————————————————————————————————————— [center][size=6]Crystal Pools [/size][size=5][b][color=#FF0000] (Closed)[/color][/b][/size][/center] [b]Things I have 1 of:[/b] [item=Maren Warlock][item=Windcarve Fugitive][item=Crystalplate Stinger] [item=Chalcedony Snipper][item=Arctic Hippalectryon][item=Apatite Fisher][item=Amber Gulper] ——————————————————————————————————————————— [center][size=6]Harpy’s Roost [color=#FF0000](Closed)[/color][/size][/center] [item=Sunspot Clouddancer]x2[item=Brush Dodo] ———————————————————————————————————————————[center][size=6]Ghostlight Ruins [/size][size=5][b][color=#FF0000] (Closed)[/color][/b][/size][/center] [item=Pronghorn Stomper]x2[item=Nightmare][item=Carrioncorn] ——————————————————————————————————————————— [center][size=6]Mire [/size][size=5][b][color=#FF0000] (Open cause’ I have Fodder but no luck)[/color][/b][/size][/center] [b]Things I have 1 of:[/b] [item=Brilliant Psywurm][item=Blackwing Croaker] [b]Things I have 2 of:[/b] [item=Salve Kamaitachi][item=Scythe Kamaitachi][item=Sickle Kamaitachi][item=Common Podid][item=Psywurm][item=Heartred Croaker][item=Wetland Unicorn][item=Mossy Cerdae] [b]Things I have 3 of:[/b] [item=Venomous Toridae] [b]Things I have 4 of:[/b] [item=Southmarsh Podid][item=Poisonous Toridae][item=Mistwatch Shellion] ——————————————————————————————————————————— [center][size=6]Kelp Beds [/size][size=5][b][color=#FF0000] (Closed)[/color][/b][/size][/center] [item=Kelp Tender][item=Abyss Striker] ——————————————————————————————————————————— [center][size=6]Golem Workshop [/size][size=5][b][color=#FF0000] (After Conquest Push)[/color][/b][/size][/center] [b]Things I have 1 of:[/b] [item=Construction Mith][item=Coppercoil Creeper][item=Scrapmetal Tracker][item=Steelhound][item=Sentry Squawker][item=Chromefeather Lookout][item=Monkey Wrench] [b]Things I have 2 of:[/b] [b]Things I have 3 of:[/b] [b]Things I have 4 of:[/b] [item=Swift Volt] ———————————————————————————————————————————
Boreal Woods
(Was Open...)
Things I have 1 of:
Squall Rasa Black Wolf Snowfall Elk Shalebuck

Things I have 2 of:
Maned Rasa Poultrygeist Elk Permafrost Impaler Longneck Hunter

Things I have 3 of:

Crystal Pools
(Closed)
Things I have 1 of:
Maren Warlock Windcarve Fugitive Crystalplate Stinger Chalcedony Snipper Arctic Hippalectryon Apatite Fisher Amber Gulper

Harpy’s Roost (Closed)
Sunspot Clouddancer x2 Brush Dodo
Ghostlight Ruins
(Closed)
Pronghorn Stomper x2 Nightmare Carrioncorn
Mire
(Open cause’ I have Fodder but no luck)

Things I have 1 of:
Brilliant Psywurm Blackwing Croaker

Things I have 2 of:
Salve Kamaitachi Scythe Kamaitachi Sickle Kamaitachi Common Podid Psywurm Heartred Croaker Wetland Unicorn Mossy Cerdae

Things I have 3 of:
Venomous Toridae

Things I have 4 of:
Southmarsh Podid Poisonous Toridae Mistwatch Shellion

Kelp Beds
(Closed)
Kelp Tender Abyss Striker
Golem Workshop
(After Conquest Push)

Things I have 1 of:
Construction Mith Coppercoil Creeper Scrapmetal Tracker Steelhound Sentry Squawker Chromefeather Lookout Monkey Wrench

Things I have 2 of:

Things I have 3 of:

Things I have 4 of:
Swift Volt
Reserved for later use [center][size=6][b][u]~~OTHER RANDOM FAM GIVEAWAYS[/u][/b][/size] [size=5]Skip to bottom if you don’t want to read my nonsense trading center stuff![/size][/center] Things I have for trade, Looking for...! (Useless) [s]First up, the little rat from Waterway, yes, that lvl 16 venue, yes that rat, not the boss the rat! That little critter called Fanrat! [/s] nothing nothing nothing [s]I’m looking for a... Silky Fanrat in return currently![/s] [s]So here, we got a critter from Waterway, its a Lasher, wonder if its related to the sunset lasher? Its an Everglade Lasher, doesn’t really look everglade doesn’t it?[/s] [center][size=6][color=#00FF00][b]New![/b][/color][/size][/center] [b]Things I have 1 of:[/b] [item=Hydra Scorpion][item=Gaseous Megashrimp][item=Highreach Bonepicker][item=Cherry Blossom Caterpillar][item=Creeping Tendril] NotN: [item=Snarling Mimic][item=Jawlocker][item=Ensorcelled Volume][item=Magic Mirror][item=Smoldering Sconce][item=Glowing Globe][item=Spirit Armor][item=Veiled Vision][item=Ravenous Cauldron][item=Transmuted Treasure][item=Spidered Seat][item=Tick-Tock][item=Bouncy Broiler][item=Battered Vase] [b]Things I have 2 of:[/b] [b]Things I have 3 of:[/b]
Reserved for later use
~~OTHER RANDOM FAM GIVEAWAYS
Skip to bottom if you don’t want to read my nonsense trading center stuff!

Things I have for trade, Looking for...! (Useless)

First up, the little rat from Waterway, yes, that lvl 16 venue, yes that rat, not the boss the rat! That little critter called Fanrat! nothing nothing nothing
I’m looking for a... Silky Fanrat in return currently!

So here, we got a critter from Waterway, its a Lasher, wonder if its related to the sunset lasher? Its an Everglade Lasher, doesn’t really look everglade doesn’t it?
New!
Things I have 1 of:
Hydra Scorpion Gaseous Megashrimp Highreach Bonepicker Cherry Blossom Caterpillar Creeping Tendril

NotN:
Snarling Mimic Jawlocker Ensorcelled Volume Magic Mirror Smoldering Sconce Glowing Globe Spirit Armor Veiled Vision Ravenous Cauldron Transmuted Treasure Spidered Seat Tick-Tock Bouncy Broiler Battered Vase

Things I have 2 of:

Things I have 3 of:
[s]also reserved[/s] Customer Count: 31 Forum: 54 (Including Doubles) PM: 1 Others (Deleted Forum): 1 New! Discord Order: 2 Loyal Customers: Is able to get 3 fams a day [spoiler]Zerologist, PhantomLullabies (Infinity14), Lycoriae, Jenshy [/spoiler] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2572681#post_2572681 ][img]https://imgur.com/umZcCvR.png[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2572681#post_2572681 ][img]https://imgur.com/umZcCvR.png[/img][/url][/code] Ask to be Affiliates! [center][size=5][b]Affiliates[/b][/size][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2587011]Free Food, Familiars, & Apparel by LGFUADJJ[/url][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2555186][img]https://i.imgur.com/PJjaDaD.gif[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2363394][img]https://i.imgur.com/3kXc0pz.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url= http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1599226][img]http://i.imgur.com/RWlcD2X.png[/img][/url][/center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2564007/1]+Levi's Little Soup Kitchen & Goodwill+[/url] Pinglist: @flimsychip @Aviander
also reserved

Customer Count:

Forum: 54 (Including Doubles)
PM: 1
Others (Deleted Forum): 1
New! Discord Order: 2

Loyal Customers: Is able to get 3 fams a day

Zerologist, PhantomLullabies (Infinity14), Lycoriae, Jenshy

umZcCvR.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2572681#post_2572681 ][img]https://imgur.com/umZcCvR.png[/img][/url]
Ask to be Affiliates!
Affiliates
PJjaDaD.gif
3kXc0pz.png
RWlcD2X.png

+Levi's Little Soup Kitchen & Goodwill+

Pinglist:
@flimsychip @Aviander
could i get any of them please and thank you
could i get any of them please and thank you
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
@SaintAvaritia Sent~ Hope you finished your page “89” of your Bestiary hahahahahahhaa The Demon is Rising
@SaintAvaritia Sent~ Hope you finished your page “89” of your Bestiary hahahahahahhaa The Demon is Rising
I'll take any besides the mouse and zeeba, if thats convenient!
I'll take any besides the mouse and zeeba, if thats convenient!
My Plague Doctor Picture book THE DOCTOR AND THE DRAGON is now for sale!Clearly you already like dragons...but what about plague doctors?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34