Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ACR: finished!
1 2 ... 629 630 631 632 633 634 635
[quote name="Pat" date="2018-12-30 17:28:41" ] Thank you @minty for hosting the SSAC! And to @Texere @FloatingInSpace @Valikor @Kitanya @Karilara @CupcakeCass @Emordnilap @Argante @heartcrusher1 @CelestialBlue @RandomShmoe @Loreka @PrinceRaven @FizzyWits for helping with the event! [/quote] Yes! A lot of people deserve kudos for helping! Thank you all!
Pat wrote on 2018-12-30 17:28:41:
Thank you @minty for hosting the SSAC! And to @Texere @FloatingInSpace @Valikor @Kitanya @Karilara @CupcakeCass @Emordnilap @Argante @heartcrusher1 @CelestialBlue @RandomShmoe @Loreka @PrinceRaven @FizzyWits for helping with the event!
Yes! A lot of people deserve kudos for helping! Thank you all!
All Nest Rentals - 5g/5kt and 40 food pls
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
Thank you so much for hosting SS and SSAC for so long! I've only been here for two of them, but the way you guys are able to take charge of two large, important events like this in the busiest month of the year is amazing. I know it must be a LOT of work behind the scenes, so it makes sense that you'd eventually have to step back and prioritize real life stuff. Stay awesome minty :) I hope 2019 will bring joy and success for you.

Thank you to Braixen for being my elf this year and PalominoPrincess for being my elf last year. And thank you to all the elves of the past and the future! Being an elf must be so stressful and confusing, and I really appreciate you guys volunteering to brighten up all of our days.

Thank you to SSAC squad: Texere, FloatingInSpace, Valikor, Kitanya, Karilara, CupcakeCass, Emordnilap, Argante, heartcrusher1, CelestialBlue, RandomShmoe, Loreka, PrinceRaven and FizzyWits too! Outside of SSAC, I see you guys on the FR forums all the time and I know that your generous and helpful spirits extend far beyond this time of the year. I want to thank you all for your contribution to this event and for making FR a special community to be a part of :)
Thank you so much for hosting SS and SSAC for so long! I've only been here for two of them, but the way you guys are able to take charge of two large, important events like this in the busiest month of the year is amazing. I know it must be a LOT of work behind the scenes, so it makes sense that you'd eventually have to step back and prioritize real life stuff. Stay awesome minty :) I hope 2019 will bring joy and success for you.

Thank you to Braixen for being my elf this year and PalominoPrincess for being my elf last year. And thank you to all the elves of the past and the future! Being an elf must be so stressful and confusing, and I really appreciate you guys volunteering to brighten up all of our days.

Thank you to SSAC squad: Texere, FloatingInSpace, Valikor, Kitanya, Karilara, CupcakeCass, Emordnilap, Argante, heartcrusher1, CelestialBlue, RandomShmoe, Loreka, PrinceRaven and FizzyWits too! Outside of SSAC, I see you guys on the FR forums all the time and I know that your generous and helpful spirits extend far beyond this time of the year. I want to thank you all for your contribution to this event and for making FR a special community to be a part of :)
IoOIjjo.png
@minty

Thank you for many years of awesome Advent Calendar events! I'm glad I got to experience them, and I wish you the best in any future endeavors you may undertake :)

Here's to a bright and festive future! :D
@minty

Thank you for many years of awesome Advent Calendar events! I'm glad I got to experience them, and I wish you the best in any future endeavors you may undertake :)

Here's to a bright and festive future! :D
a snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its right
thank you all for your hard work :D ♥
have a good time and a happy new year!
thank you all for your hard work :D ♥
have a good time and a happy new year!
6347.png
pitty | she/her | +9 hours

Art ShopDerpy Dragon AdoptsIcon Adoptsdragon sale (+art)fr tumblr
Thanks new and happy new year ♥
Wear well ♥
Thanks new and happy new year ♥
Wear well ♥
F8WMfQz.png Excuse my bad English but I'm French ^^' eGiN2Xv.png
My Wishlist / Pronouns : She / He
l5np.pnghnri.png q5v9.pngny85.pngdiqh.pngi07u.png
Thank you sooo much Minty and everyone!! <333 Kissing the ACR lovingly goodbye and looking forward to next year's SS! I hope everyone's had a wonderful holiday season!
Thank you sooo much Minty and everyone!! <333 Kissing the ACR lovingly goodbye and looking forward to next year's SS! I hope everyone's had a wonderful holiday season!
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
@minty - thank you so much <3 i loved working on this with you for whatever time i could, and i'm sorry i couldn't participate more in helping! i'm so happy with how everything turned out and really enjoyed what events i managed to join in for. a huge blast! can't wait for sse next year!

@pat @dancingcrane - thank you! <3
@minty - thank you so much <3 i loved working on this with you for whatever time i could, and i'm sorry i couldn't participate more in helping! i'm so happy with how everything turned out and really enjoyed what events i managed to join in for. a huge blast! can't wait for sse next year!

@pat @dancingcrane - thank you! <3
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@heartcrusher1
You're welcome :)
@heartcrusher1
You're welcome :)
dosJ2VK.png