Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ACR: finished!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 634 635
@LadyEllesmere -- Entry fee is 10000 treasure or 10 gems! You can send it to me directly. Be sure to say which sprite you would like to give your 10 points to help unlock.
@LadyEllesmere -- Entry fee is 10000 treasure or 10 gems! You can send it to me directly. Be sure to say which sprite you would like to give your 10 points to help unlock.
Ahh wow this looks amazing! This is gonna be so much fun for everyone, I'm looking forwards to seeing what the events are
Ahh wow this looks amazing! This is gonna be so much fun for everyone, I'm looking forwards to seeing what the events are
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@minty - Sending my entry fee now! And would it be possible to be added to the ping lists? I'm unable to do it from my phone for some reason
@minty - Sending my entry fee now! And would it be possible to be added to the ping lists? I'm unable to do it from my phone for some reason
lNh3m8h.png
Lichtdrache.gif
@AliceShadow -- Not a problem! I'll add you to all of them now.
@AliceShadow -- Not a problem! I'll add you to all of them now.
@minty

Okay, thank you! I'll send my entry fee in a moment!
@minty

Okay, thank you! I'll send my entry fee in a moment!
d4A4NoC.png FKelvKN.png

Fan of both medieval and circus aesthetics.
Can't wait!
Can't wait!
I don't want to be an adult! D:
You guys are killin' it so far! Nearly 100 entries in the first evening. Every sprite but Water and Earth have received at least 10 points.
You guys are killin' it so far! Nearly 100 entries in the first evening. Every sprite but Water and Earth have received at least 10 points.
I cam’t edit this on mobile and I’ve been mobile bound for a while, so I’ll come back to this another time..!
I cam’t edit this on mobile and I’ve been mobile bound for a while, so I’ll come back to this another time..!
ZTnIVNJ.gif FbAeDb0.gif
-yeets quietly-

@faebabyBoy
-yeets quietly-

@faebabyBoy
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
OMG Cant wait for this to start!
OMG Cant wait for this to start!
smallsig-by-que-sera-sera-dcrcvio.pngeP6ZvqL.pngT6f5hiN.png0QCa9p8.png0QCa9p8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 634 635