Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ACR: finished!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 634 635
@minty
Question, are you only eligible for the sprite that you sign up for?
@minty
Question, are you only eligible for the sprite that you sign up for?
uDNAbBS.png
HYPE
HYPE
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@minty You might want to check the coding in your pinglist spreadsheet - where it puts all the names together at the top of each column. It doesn't look like it is allowing for spaces in between the names, so I'm not sure how well that will work when you actually want to ping people. Maybe try this instead of CONCATENATE? [code]=JOIN(" ",B8:B)[/code]
@minty
You might want to check the coding in your pinglist spreadsheet - where it puts all the names together at the top of each column. It doesn't look like it is allowing for spaces in between the names, so I'm not sure how well that will work when you actually want to ping people. Maybe try this instead of CONCATENATE?
Code:
=JOIN(" ",B8:B)
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
HYPEEEEEEE
HYPEEEEEEE
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Ahh this seems so fun I really love this!
Ahh this seems so fun I really love this!
da6lagm-4b8222fa-92ec-400b-bced-2df3ffab1693.png
WHAT A TIME TO FORGET MY LAPTOP IN MY FRIEND'S CAR

HYPE TRAIIIIN, ALL ABOOOOAAAAAARD
WHAT A TIME TO FORGET MY LAPTOP IN MY FRIEND'S CAR

HYPE TRAIIIIN, ALL ABOOOOAAAAAARD
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
Very hype!
Very hype!
@quatervois -- Yes, you may!

@Enkil -- Of course! Thanks so much!

@OwnedByCats -- Sure thing! I'll add you to all the ping lists. Just be sure to send the entry fee if you haven't already.

@TigerFestival -- Just an entry fee on your end. Otherwise, you can add yourself to the pinglists for notifications! But no form required.

@Kvon -- Nope! You are legible to win any sprite, no matter what you choose for your entry fee.

@Juxta13 -- Thank you, I'll take a look! Last year I was able to ping folks just fine but I'll do some down low testing. I appreciate it! <3
@quatervois -- Yes, you may!

@Enkil -- Of course! Thanks so much!

@OwnedByCats -- Sure thing! I'll add you to all the ping lists. Just be sure to send the entry fee if you haven't already.

@TigerFestival -- Just an entry fee on your end. Otherwise, you can add yourself to the pinglists for notifications! But no form required.

@Kvon -- Nope! You are legible to win any sprite, no matter what you choose for your entry fee.

@Juxta13 -- Thank you, I'll take a look! Last year I was able to ping folks just fine but I'll do some down low testing. I appreciate it! <3
How much is the fee? Did i miss where you said what it was??
How much is the fee? Did i miss where you said what it was??
ex5BGkW.png
@minty sending fee now!
@minty sending fee now!
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 634 635