Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Thread closed
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 386 387
The new thread looks good! Congratulations!
I’m so excited to see what Halloween brings. :D
The new thread looks good! Congratulations!
I’m so excited to see what Halloween brings. :D
67hVGwN.gif » Lacy | she/they | FR+3
» Art Blog
» Wishlist
@Schingiuire I would like to take in your beautiful Nocturne Male if at all possible. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46219080] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/462191/46219080_350.png[/img] [/url] Reverend- a young, healthy male with a head full of dreams and a heart full of wanderlust. He doesn't speak often, preferring to keep all his thoughts in his head. When the sun disappears from the sky, he takes to windowsills, roofs, or treetops to watch the stars pierce through the blue veil of the sky one by one. He has a deep admiration for nearly every aspect of life, bordering on kalopsia, which only feeds his desire to explore. Reverend doesn't stay in any one place for too long. He prefers to seek out natural wonders and interesting characters, all of whom he places in his memory. If he becomes close with any one individual, he will relax a bit and tell them his stories from his travels. Reverend likes lullabies, chasing luna moths, and fresh-spring water. (I formatted this like the rest of my dragons' bios, I hope that's alright)
@Schingiuire I would like to take in your beautiful Nocturne Male if at all possible.

46219080_350.png

Reverend- a young, healthy male with a head full of dreams and a heart full of wanderlust. He doesn't speak often, preferring to keep all his thoughts in his head. When the sun disappears from the sky, he takes to windowsills, roofs, or treetops to watch the stars pierce through the blue veil of the sky one by one. He has a deep admiration for nearly every aspect of life, bordering on kalopsia, which only feeds his desire to explore. Reverend doesn't stay in any one place for too long. He prefers to seek out natural wonders and interesting characters, all of whom he places in his memory. If he becomes close with any one individual, he will relax a bit and tell them his stories from his travels. Reverend likes lullabies, chasing luna moths, and fresh-spring water.

(I formatted this like the rest of my dragons' bios, I hope that's alright)
@Galao
@Xayxayx
@Crimsonpixie
@IcyCrystal
@KasstheKitten
@RoaringSpector
@SprinklesTheCat
@RaneInSpane
@DarkNovu
@Lacy
@NoodleNox
@Graceclem
@CleverDual

I added a few new hatchlings. ^^
@Galao
@Xayxayx
@Crimsonpixie
@IcyCrystal
@KasstheKitten
@RoaringSpector
@SprinklesTheCat
@RaneInSpane
@DarkNovu
@Lacy
@NoodleNox
@Graceclem
@CleverDual

I added a few new hatchlings. ^^
QtezsCP.png

3GyKulQ.gif
@ebonywebony

Cool! I have him on hold for you but I'd like to see a little more. ^^
@ebonywebony

Cool! I have him on hold for you but I'd like to see a little more. ^^
Alhazred-Signature.png
Bump!
Bump!
QtezsCP.png

3GyKulQ.gif
@OrchidofStone
Unnamed (we’ll call him Chiron)
(I hope I got the info right)

There was something chilly about the dead butterfly. The blue on the wing was still as bright and timeless as the sky, yet it lay cold and lifeless against the leaf litter.

Chiron considered it a moment more, and looked up to the reds and yellows that exploded across the leaves above him. The sun was still warm against his back and the wind was gentle beneath his wings, but he didn’t let it fool him.

“You think too much about trees,” Medea would say to him when he got back. “Get back to your desk, Chiron, you’ve been gone long enough. Those scrolls wont inventory themselves, you know.”

But Chiron knew better. The trees were telling him something, something they felt deep within their roots. That winter would be early this year, the hunting bitter, and that communication with other Flights would be broken up in sheets of ice. The trees were screaming without voices, with a firework of colored leaves too bright and violent to be natural.

Only the butterfly seemed to have listened. Better to die young and whole, it seemed to say, than live with frozen wings.

Chiron unfurled his own wings, letting them warm in the sunlight.

The trees knew. The butterfly knew. Medea wouldn’t listen, but he had to know. I have to try, Chiron thought as he took to the skies. One last time.

I saw this and thought I’d give it a try. It’s a bit short, but I guess we’ll see. In any case, thanks for the opportunity to write for a dragon, even if I don’t end up with it.
@OrchidofStone
Unnamed (we’ll call him Chiron)
(I hope I got the info right)

There was something chilly about the dead butterfly. The blue on the wing was still as bright and timeless as the sky, yet it lay cold and lifeless against the leaf litter.

Chiron considered it a moment more, and looked up to the reds and yellows that exploded across the leaves above him. The sun was still warm against his back and the wind was gentle beneath his wings, but he didn’t let it fool him.

“You think too much about trees,” Medea would say to him when he got back. “Get back to your desk, Chiron, you’ve been gone long enough. Those scrolls wont inventory themselves, you know.”

But Chiron knew better. The trees were telling him something, something they felt deep within their roots. That winter would be early this year, the hunting bitter, and that communication with other Flights would be broken up in sheets of ice. The trees were screaming without voices, with a firework of colored leaves too bright and violent to be natural.

Only the butterfly seemed to have listened. Better to die young and whole, it seemed to say, than live with frozen wings.

Chiron unfurled his own wings, letting them warm in the sunlight.

The trees knew. The butterfly knew. Medea wouldn’t listen, but he had to know. I have to try, Chiron thought as he took to the skies. One last time.

I saw this and thought I’d give it a try. It’s a bit short, but I guess we’ll see. In any case, thanks for the opportunity to write for a dragon, even if I don’t end up with it.
7hN3sEu.png
@TheShanar [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46165599] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/461656/46165599_350.png[/img] [/url] You want this little guy, right? If so, I can send him right over! Your piece works for me. ^^
@TheShanar

46165599_350.png

You want this little guy, right? If so, I can send him right over! Your piece works for me. ^^
QtezsCP.png

3GyKulQ.gif
@orchardofstone
Yep. That would be great! Thanks a bunch.
@orchardofstone
Yep. That would be great! Thanks a bunch.
7hN3sEu.png
(bump)
(bump)
could i maybe have the spiral? :)
could i maybe have the spiral? :)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 386 387