Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Thread closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 386 387
@Kawaiicoco789

Okay :3

sending him over to you.
@Kawaiicoco789

Okay :3

sending him over to you.
Alhazred-Signature.png
@OrchardOfStone [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46165600] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/461657/46165600_350.png[/img] [/url] He was there since the beginning of Sornieth. He hung, suspended in the sky, unable to feel, move, or communicate. He was simply a clump of stars, a constellation of a young hatchling. Arcane dragons studied him and mapped him. They praised him and regarded him as a gift from the Arcanist. Then, one stray bolt of arcane magic turned him into an arcane dragon and sent him tumbling to Sornieth. He opened his eyes for the first time, felt something for the first time and moved for the first time. He was in awe. He did not worry about falling since he had no idea that it would hurt. That is until he hit the ground. "Hello?" A feminine voice said, "What is a young hatchling like you doing in a giant crater?" She sounded worried. "Its still smoking! You could have been killed!" The hatchling opened his eyes and saw a dragon looking at him. He screeched and tried to fly away, but instead tripped over himself. He started to remember everything. He even remembered things from his life as a constellation. The sudden heat he had felt when Sornieth was created. The awe he felt when the deities were created. All the emotions he had never had poured out. He realized in shock that he was older than the deities. Yet he still was a hatchling. How curious... He stared at his claws and wondered. "Hello? Are you ok?" the dragon sounded very worried now. He searched his memory and identified the female as an arcane fae. Round glasses perched atop her nose and she wore a lab coat. She was hugging some books to her chest and a bookbag was slung across her shoulder. "W-what's your name? I'm Kesrina!" The hatchling looked at her curiously. Name? What was a name? "L-like what your parents call you? Where a-are your parents?" He could not speak anyway, since he had just arrived at Sornieth. The college dragon stuttered "W-well you can't not have a parent! W-we'll just find them. She scooped him up and asked many dragons around whether they knew him or not. No one knew him, but several commented on how he looked like the constellation in the sky. At night, the fae had given up and gone home when there were panicked cries from outside. "The hatchling constellation is gone! Our maps are useless!" The hatchling cocked his head, and listened, amused, at the increasingly scared voices from outside. "The Arcanist wants to punish us!" "What did we do wrong?" The whole city was in shock that night. the next morning the fae said "W-well, I might as well keep you, as you seem like you showed up randomly." She reasoned "'F-first thing's first. You need a name! How about Constellation? You appeared on the day the constellation disappeared." The hatchling nodded his agreement. He liked the sound of it. "W-well, Constellation we got a lot of work to do." Over the next few years, he learned how to speak, do math, draw and other things. Pretty soon, he was the youngest professional alchemist in the whole clan. His foster mother was very proud of him, but one day he decided to journey Sornieth, and said goodbye to his foster mother. He travelled the world, learning about the world he had watched over for millions of thousands of years. Constellation soon got lonely and looked for a place to settle, joining this clan and living with the clan of the White Woods. Yoiiiiiii! I love writing!
@OrchardOfStone

46165600_350.png

He was there since the beginning of Sornieth. He hung, suspended in the sky, unable to feel, move, or communicate. He was simply a clump of stars, a constellation of a young hatchling. Arcane dragons studied him and mapped him. They praised him and regarded him as a gift from the Arcanist. Then, one stray bolt of arcane magic turned him into an arcane dragon and sent him tumbling to Sornieth. He opened his eyes for the first time, felt something for the first time and moved for the first time. He was in awe. He did not worry about falling since he had no idea that it would hurt. That is until he hit the ground. "Hello?" A feminine voice said, "What is a young hatchling like you doing in a giant crater?" She sounded worried. "Its still smoking! You could have been killed!" The hatchling opened his eyes and saw a dragon looking at him. He screeched and tried to fly away, but instead tripped over himself. He started to remember everything. He even remembered things from his life as a constellation. The sudden heat he had felt when Sornieth was created. The awe he felt when the deities were created. All the emotions he had never had poured out. He realized in shock that he was older than the deities. Yet he still was a hatchling. How curious... He stared at his claws and wondered. "Hello? Are you ok?" the dragon sounded very worried now. He searched his memory and identified the female as an arcane fae. Round glasses perched atop her nose and she wore a lab coat. She was hugging some books to her chest and a bookbag was slung across her shoulder. "W-what's your name? I'm Kesrina!" The hatchling looked at her curiously. Name? What was a name? "L-like what your parents call you? Where a-are your parents?" He could not speak anyway, since he had just arrived at Sornieth. The college dragon stuttered "W-well you can't not have a parent! W-we'll just find them. She scooped him up and asked many dragons around whether they knew him or not. No one knew him, but several commented on how he looked like the constellation in the sky. At night, the fae had given up and gone home when there were panicked cries from outside. "The hatchling constellation is gone! Our maps are useless!" The hatchling cocked his head, and listened, amused, at the increasingly scared voices from outside. "The Arcanist wants to punish us!" "What did we do wrong?" The whole city was in shock that night. the next morning the fae said "W-well, I might as well keep you, as you seem like you showed up randomly." She reasoned "'F-first thing's first. You need a name! How about Constellation? You appeared on the day the constellation disappeared." The hatchling nodded his agreement. He liked the sound of it. "W-well, Constellation we got a lot of work to do." Over the next few years, he learned how to speak, do math, draw and other things. Pretty soon, he was the youngest professional alchemist in the whole clan. His foster mother was very proud of him, but one day he decided to journey Sornieth, and said goodbye to his foster mother. He travelled the world, learning about the world he had watched over for millions of thousands of years. Constellation soon got lonely and looked for a place to settle, joining this clan and living with the clan of the White Woods.

Yoiiiiiii! I love writing!
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
@Nightdraco

Wonderful! I'll send him right over! Would you like me to name him Constellation before sending him?

XDDD
Yay! Writing!
@Nightdraco

Wonderful! I'll send him right over! Would you like me to name him Constellation before sending him?

XDDD
Yay! Writing!
QtezsCP.png

3GyKulQ.gif
@OrchardOfStone

Sure!
@OrchardOfStone

Sure!
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
Bumpadump