Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Thread closed
1 2 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 387
@Nightdraco

You can PM Schin about dergs! Most went to people who will be continuing the hatchery in a new thread.

@SprinklesTheCat

I remember your raffle! We met in the give a surprise get a surprise thread Schin made, and I have you a Derg and she showed up in the raffle! I'm glad you've enjoyed the hatchery! There will be a new one! With most of Schin's breeders and some of mine. More people will be collaborating to run it. The server is still up as well. Ownership was transferred.

Hope you guys continue to enjoy the hatchery and writing your stories!
@Nightdraco

You can PM Schin about dergs! Most went to people who will be continuing the hatchery in a new thread.

@SprinklesTheCat

I remember your raffle! We met in the give a surprise get a surprise thread Schin made, and I have you a Derg and she showed up in the raffle! I'm glad you've enjoyed the hatchery! There will be a new one! With most of Schin's breeders and some of mine. More people will be collaborating to run it. The server is still up as well. Ownership was transferred.

Hope you guys continue to enjoy the hatchery and writing your stories!
QtezsCP.png

3GyKulQ.gif
@Schingiuire @OrchardOfStone It is sad to see you two leaving, but I thank you for the wonderful service that you two have provided, and for the happiness you have given countless people with these dragons, and by encouraging others to learn about the magic of writing. I wish you only the best of luck, and bid you both farewell.
@Schingiuire @OrchardOfStone It is sad to see you two leaving, but I thank you for the wonderful service that you two have provided, and for the happiness you have given countless people with these dragons, and by encouraging others to learn about the magic of writing. I wish you only the best of luck, and bid you both farewell.
Noctua_Link_Big.png
@LunatenebrisFlos

@Slugoon

@LemonsSharks

@TheShanar

@PricklyGoose

@IcyCrystal (also! Thank you!)

Thank you all! I hope you guys continue to enjoy the hatchery! It'll probably be bigger with more collaborators. So the fun will continue!
@LunatenebrisFlos

@Slugoon

@LemonsSharks

@TheShanar

@PricklyGoose

@IcyCrystal (also! Thank you!)

Thank you all! I hope you guys continue to enjoy the hatchery! It'll probably be bigger with more collaborators. So the fun will continue!
QtezsCP.png

3GyKulQ.gif
NOOOOO! It's so heartbreaking to see you go! What'll happen to the faceted baby I have?!
NOOOOO! It's so heartbreaking to see you go! What'll happen to the faceted baby I have?!
Hello LGBT Community
@Schingiuire @OrchardOfStone
I'm going to miss you guys! Good luck to you both!
I'm going to miss you guys! Good luck to you both!
Untitled_Artwork.png

I'm so sorry to hear you guys are leaving, but I wish you the best out there wherever you go! Thank you so much for opening the Writer's Hatchery and giving everyone a chance to adopt some truly beautiful dragons. :')

I'm so sorry to hear you guys are leaving, but I wish you the best out there wherever you go! Thank you so much for opening the Writer's Hatchery and giving everyone a chance to adopt some truly beautiful dragons. :')
67hVGwN.gif » Lacy | she/they | FR+3
» Art Blog
» Wishlist
@Orchardofstone @Schingiuire - I hope you guys have fun, thank you for the amazing opportunities, and the free dragons. You guys are very charitable people. We all appreciate you both :D <3
@Orchardofstone @Schingiuire - I hope you guys have fun, thank you for the amazing opportunities, and the free dragons. You guys are very charitable people. We all appreciate you both :D <3
@Orchardofstone @Schingiuire I'm so sorry to see you both go, but thank you so much for creating this hatchery in the first place! Best of luck in the future (:
@Orchardofstone @Schingiuire I'm so sorry to see you both go, but thank you so much for creating this hatchery in the first place! Best of luck in the future (:
wjPnp7u.png
@Schingiuire and @OrchardofStone

I'm so sorry to hear you are leaving. I hope it's for only the best of reasons--like having too many more awesome things to do. If there is anything I can do for either of you now or in the future, please let me know.
@Schingiuire and @OrchardofStone

I'm so sorry to hear you are leaving. I hope it's for only the best of reasons--like having too many more awesome things to do. If there is anything I can do for either of you now or in the future, please let me know.
5uiycuK.pnglg4Dhjm.pngsk6EBUK.pngVdIvDLJ.pngKe9i9hi.pngsvyKPF9.png
@Schingiuire @OrchardofStone

It won’t be the same without you guys. I always had fun seeing all your guys lore and funny little conversations on this thread. You guys always made this thread a fun, orginal and creative place and I hope the new thread will give it and you guys justice. Remember to always, “Unleash your inner artist” -James Charles. Lol but really I wish you both success and the best of luck onto the real world. If you guys need any help feel free to hit me up.
@Schingiuire @OrchardofStone

It won’t be the same without you guys. I always had fun seeing all your guys lore and funny little conversations on this thread. You guys always made this thread a fun, orginal and creative place and I hope the new thread will give it and you guys justice. Remember to always, “Unleash your inner artist” -James Charles. Lol but really I wish you both success and the best of luck onto the real world. If you guys need any help feel free to hit me up.
Just a reminder to take care of your self!
Wishlist
shadow.gif
1 2 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 387